Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274615 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1890 on: December 15, 2006, 01:13:23 PM »
www.funfail.com

^great site for looking for wrestling matches to download

Thanx MAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

props

and on a side note i dont wanna see twgtt back togther Charlie HAss sucks and i dont care how many wrestling moves he has. Charisma goes a long way ask Hogan,Austin and even Cena this guy is worse then Billy gunn worese then Flexy lexy this guys is just bad its gona kill Shelton who by the wya people seem to think hes bad on the mic how is he worse then Batista, Lashley and Brock Lesnar. Dude has Charisma ( not thru the roof but good enough) Probably arguably the best wrestler.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1891 on: December 15, 2006, 01:26:35 PM »
www.funfail.com

^great site for looking for wrestling matches to download

Thanx MAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

props

and on a side note i dont wanna see twgtt back togther Charlie HAss sucks and i dont care how many wrestling moves he has. Charisma goes a long way ask Hogan,Austin and even Cena this guy is worse then Billy gunn worese then Flexy lexy this guys is just bad its gona kill Shelton who by the wya people seem to think hes bad on the mic how is he worse then Batista, Lashley and Brock Lesnar. Dude has Charisma ( not thru the roof but good enough) Probably arguably the best wrestler.
Shelton could be the next Shawn Michaels if they UNCUFF him. WWE has a bad habit of trying to pigeonhold their people into personas. They did it with Steve Austin and The Rock. But in those cases they told Vince, "Let me be Me."
Shelton may be better going to TNA and establishing himself as a star.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1892 on: December 15, 2006, 06:58:49 PM »
No Tna Wont do anything for him. Last place he needs to go is Tna

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1893 on: December 15, 2006, 07:44:46 PM »
No Tna Wont do anything for him. Last place he needs to go is Tna

But WWE isnt doing him no favors either. that BS Shelotn's mama thing was wack.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1894 on: December 16, 2006, 02:30:16 AM »
The whole Shelton's mama thing killed his career. I remember he was having great matches with HBK and Angle before that. He even went over on HHH twice before that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1895 on: December 16, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »
The whole Shelton's mama thing killed his career. I remember he was having great matches with HBK and Angle before that. He even went over on HHH twice before that.

the matches with chris jericho were tight too.  that spot where he leaped to the top rope and suplexed jericho was :o

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1896 on: December 16, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »
thats a GREAT point!!!

I forgot about the HHH matches. Fuckin' WWE. BS!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1897 on: December 17, 2006, 12:23:14 PM »
Shelton Benjamin is the most underrated wrestler on the raw roster, give him a big push,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Dreamz

« Reply #1898 on: December 18, 2006, 12:14:51 PM »
anyone got that ladder macth form theis past wwe pay per view?????? I think it was hardys and mnm and two other teams???

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1899 on: December 18, 2006, 12:24:58 PM »
anyone got that ladder macth form theis past wwe pay per view?????? I think it was hardys and mnm and two other teams???

you mean the one last night at Armageddon?

trying to get links for the PPV, if i get them i'll post it here

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #1900 on: December 18, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »
damn that ladder match was so fuckin sick...IMO match of the year
mercury...ouch!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1901 on: December 18, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »
pictures of Joey Mercury's face after what happened last night:

during the PPV

with the stiches and all

this is what JM said:
Joey Mercury’s face, a raw, inflamed mess with blood still seeping out from his stitches, was scarlet red around his nose and left eye with hundreds of flakes of dry blood clinging to various places on his face.

“I’ve shattered my nose around the bridge area,” said a bruised and swollen Mercury, who was severely injured at last night’s Armageddon pay-per-view in a Ladder Match. “I have four fractures on the inside of my nose; I have 5 stitches on the inside of my nose and my cheek and 15 stitches on the outside of my nose and cheek. My left eye is swollen shut and I have continual internal bleeding from my nose and my eye.”

To Mercury’s credit, the injury that would have knocked most people out cold only left him momentarily stunned.

“I remember everything [about the incident],” he said. “I never lost consciousness and I never passed out.”

Asked what it felt like when the legs of the ladder dug into his face and ripped a gaping hole down his nose and under his eye, he thought long and hard before he spoke.

“I have nothing to compare it to; I’ve never been hit that hard in the face before,” he said as he paused. “I’d have to say it felt like a hundred-pound steel ladder connecting with my face at one-hundred miles per hour; or going head first through a windshield of a car without a seatbelt on; maybe getting hit in the face with a baseball bat swung by Sammy Sosa.”

Mercury made it clear it was the outcome of the match, not the injury, that was on his mind the day after the ghastly incident.

“Had I not been forced to leave the match due to a severe amount of blood loss, MNM would be the WWE Tag Team Champions,” he said. “Again, we made it clear that MNM is the greatest tag team in the modern era – not The Hardys.”

http://www.wwe.com/shows/armageddon/exclusives/38575801

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1902 on: December 18, 2006, 02:06:46 PM »
Damn I missed good shit last night. Eh, I had my fun yesterday but damn seeing that match woulda been crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1903 on: December 18, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »
^^damn, anyone have a video of that happening?

everlast1986

« Reply #1904 on: December 18, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
^^damn, anyone have a video of that happening?