Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274668 times)

Paul

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #2010 on: January 08, 2007, 03:39:33 PM »
bad what happened to the game, it really made the match a shambles

btw it was the worst ppv iv seen in years :-\

I didn't get to catch it, what happened?

chill

it started off with the nitro v hardy ladder match, which they could hav made great but was mediocre, a tag team turmoil followed which was probably the highlight of the night, kenny v flair was how u expected, the womans title match was actually not that bad. the dx v rated rko started well but ever after what happened to hhh it became a shambles although hbk tried his hardest to make the match better, btw hbk is the man, great proffesional, masters v carlito was actually quite a shock with masters getting a clean win, then john cena v umaga was not too bad.

results

hardy beat nitro
cryme time won the tag team turmoil
kenny beat flair
mickie james beat victoria
rated rko beat dx by dq
masters beat carlito
cena beat umaga
funkyfreshintheflesh

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2011 on: January 08, 2007, 05:24:15 PM »
Whoa, anyone got that DX match on the net yet?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2012 on: January 08, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
the great khali on RAW?!!!!!! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2013 on: January 08, 2007, 09:24:21 PM »
They actually used him pretty decent on Raw. I have a feeling Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada will be his new manager.

HHH is gonna miss Wrestlemania. He was probably gonna face either Cena or Orton.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2014 on: January 08, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
I knoe how you feel, now I'm debating whether or not to go lol, no Triple H, Khali will be there, doesn't sound good lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2015 on: January 08, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »
I want Daviari back on Raw. Or at least Smackdown to get the Cruiserweight title. Helms has had that title forever.

Paul

« Reply #2016 on: January 09, 2007, 06:38:49 AM »
They actually used him pretty decent on Raw. I have a feeling Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada will be his new manager.

HHH is gonna miss Wrestlemania. He was probably gonna face either Cena or Orton.

thts the shit thing him missing wrestlemania, kinda thought he would have won the title off of cena.

the only good thing bout it is hbk will be single and hopefully go for the title
funkyfreshintheflesh

d-nice

« Reply #2017 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:24 AM »
I wonder if they are going to work into the storyline that someone comes and helps HBK against Rated RKO because they are going to have them going after him right now. Maybe a old DX member from the past? Or someone new?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2018 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
Im seriously gonna stoop watching this crap. Khali with anoher push on Raw???
Rosie vs Donald trump??? I hate the way there making it waaaaay more entertainment then wrestlng in the last 2 months or so. That new music too.....i dont know what it is about it its juts not wrestling to me everytime i hear it i feel like wreslting is passing me buy and its turned in to pure entertainment.

Paul

« Reply #2019 on: January 09, 2007, 08:14:34 AM »
Im seriously gonna stoop watching this crap. Khali with anoher push on Raw???
Rosie vs Donald trump??? I hate the way there making it waaaaay more entertainment then wrestlng in the last 2 months or so. That new music too.....i dont know what it is about it its juts not wrestling to me everytime i hear it i feel like wreslting is passing me buy and its turned in to pure entertainment.

im afraid thats the way vince is wanting the company to head, imma just start watching smackdown........ther are much better wrestlers on ther and its becoming more exciting with this sprint thing for the 1 contender spot
funkyfreshintheflesh

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2020 on: January 09, 2007, 09:05:27 AM »
bad what happened to the game, it really made the match a shambles

btw it was the worst ppv iv seen in years :-\

I didn't get to catch it, what happened?

chill

it started off with the nitro v hardy ladder match,results

actually it was a steel cage match

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2021 on: January 09, 2007, 09:08:28 AM »
I wonder if they are going to work into the storyline that someone comes and helps HBK against Rated RKO because they are going to have them going after him right now. Maybe a old DX member from the past? Or someone new?
I was thinkin the same thing. Who? Aint gonna be Nash, Gunn, Dogg. Xpac? Scott Hall (UNLIKELY)

unless they add someone competely new....

d-nice

« Reply #2022 on: January 09, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »
I was thinkin the same thing. Who? Aint gonna be Nash, Gunn, Dogg. Xpac? Scott Hall (UNLIKELY)

I don't know but it has to be someone. They will probably let him get beat up a couple of weeks then he will align with somebody. Just hope it is not Ric Flair.

everlast1986

« Reply #2023 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:50 AM »
maybe it will be King Booker lol jk

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2024 on: January 09, 2007, 12:32:56 PM »

I don't know but it has to be someone. They will probably let him get beat up a couple of weeks then he will align with somebody. Just hope it is not Ric Flair.
he's the most obvious, so that means that there is a small likelihood...LOL