Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282109 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #2190 on: February 05, 2007, 09:25:40 PM »
Thank god they had HBK win tonight. Hopefully he turns heel before Wrestlemania.
God I hope they turn him. I might actually buy this Wrestlemania.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2191 on: February 05, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »
Aren't PPV's like $50?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2192 on: February 05, 2007, 11:26:36 PM »
Damn! I remember they were still $29.95 when I was buying them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2193 on: February 05, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »
Yea, Wrestlemania has potential.. the raw was cool to follow, time passed fast

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2194 on: February 06, 2007, 08:20:08 AM »
it may not be HBK that turns. the swerve would be Cena turning either semi-heel or full fledge Heel.

but on the surface it seems like HBK is the one that will.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2195 on: February 06, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
i don't like this at all...i wanted orton or edge to win

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2196 on: February 06, 2007, 10:57:04 AM »
it may not be HBK that turns. the swerve would be Cena turning either semi-heel or full fledge Heel.

HBK needs to turn BAD. IMO Hes at his best when hes a heel.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2197 on: February 06, 2007, 11:02:49 AM »
Does anyone have a link to last nights main event,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2198 on: February 06, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »

HBK needs to turn BAD. IMO Hes at his best when hes a heel.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I HAVE to agree with you on that. His best days to me as a performer was when he was DX HBK back in the 90's. Dude was too funny and good in the ring.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2199 on: February 06, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
the problem with makin HBK a Heel is..IT DOESNT WORK! They tried to make him a heel breifly last year when he turned on Ric Flair, but people keep cheering for him cuz hes HBK. You cant make someone a heel if the fans are gonna cheer for him either way, it was kind of like the Rock in the late 90's people loved him either way...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2200 on: February 06, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
i think they are going for the FACE vs FACE main Events. Batista vs Taker and HBK vs CENA...Whenever its Face vs Face like Austin and Rock at WM 17, ITS SO MUCH MORE EXCITING...The crowd is split things get intense. Its better then always haveing HEEL VS FACE and FACE WINS..too predictiable. They need to go with the FACE VS FACE

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2201 on: February 06, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »
the problem with makin HBK a Heel is..IT DOESNT WORK! They tried to make him a heel breifly last year when he turned on Ric Flair, but people keep cheering for him cuz hes HBK. You cant make someone a heel if the fans are gonna cheer for him either way, it was kind of like the Rock in the late 90's people loved him either way...

I've ALWAYS hated The Rock...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2202 on: February 06, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »
i thought last night's Raw was really good, probably one of my favourites in a while.

they built the main events quite well so far and then they put a twist on it with the main event at No Way Out.

they also seem to be building towards otehr potential feuds (like Carlito and Flair) which don't sound too bad.
whether Flair vs. Carlito is a WrestleMania caliber match or not, I can't judge; but the presence of Flair being there would probably just be good enough IMO and having Carlito as a heel in that would go well since he is a good heel.
That segment also was good because from what I read, Carlito doesn't seem like he's willing to improve and expects the main event to come to him eventually; so I'm glad that they let a veteran and a future hall-of-famer like Flair express that thought, whether or not it was a worked promo or a shoot promo.

The face vs. face matches also sound good to me. I'm starting to enjoy Cena more-so nowadays, and HBK is always good.
The Taker and Batista match might be a little on the downside, but with Taker's presence a lotta ppl will probably look forward to it (as long as they don't read wrestling news and haven't read about Taker possbily losing to Batista); I really hope they keep that streak alive.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2203 on: February 06, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
If Cena is forced to face a Face HBK, I am telling you right now...the crowd will turn on him at WM.

He fought HHH last year and HHH was the Heel and got cheered while Cena was largely booed. I dont know if Cena will be cheered at WM.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2204 on: February 06, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
Yeah but Cena's seems to have momentum right now altho yure probably right the live crowd will wanna see the title change. I think the chnage will come with ut tho