Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274644 times)

Paul

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #2685 on: May 17, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »
thats RVD been given an early release then, i dont think ill miss him mutch, he was getting kinda boring, but his heart wasnt in it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2686 on: May 17, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »
thats RVD been given an early release then, i dont think ill miss him mutch, he was getting kinda boring, but his heart wasnt in it

can't wait to see him with TNA, hopefully he'll be used properly over there

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2687 on: May 17, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »

I hope they don't limit him like the WWE did, but then again i really don't watch TNA to begin with so...

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2688 on: May 17, 2007, 05:23:57 PM »

I hope they don't limit him like the WWE did, but then again i really don't watch TNA to begin with so...

chill

nah TNA doesn't limit anybody as far as i've read; but they have short matches so i guess in a way that limit's them

they're trying to get a 2-hour show by fall time; and if they succeeed, that'll be around the same time RVD can join the company, so he might make his debut on the 2-hr show debut assuming it all goes forward

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2689 on: May 18, 2007, 03:10:13 PM »
WWE has come to terms on the release of Ariel, Scotty 2 Hotty & Nick Mitchell of the Spirit Squad. We wish them all the best in all future endeavors

from wwe.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2690 on: May 19, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
WWE is being hit really hard with injuries:

HHH has been out for a while and wont be back till about about July or August
Undertaker is going to be out for the next 6 to 8 months
Mr. Kennedy is going to be out for about 2 months

and as of late, Grergory Helms suffered a broken neck; he's going to have fusion surgery and will be out for about a year

also, Shawn Michaels has suffered a blown out knee which is serious. He said he'll try and work the PPV, but he might be out for a while now

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2691 on: May 19, 2007, 11:47:16 PM »
Yo Ariel was hot and was managing one of their top Ecw guys i wonder what ahppened

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2692 on: May 20, 2007, 05:14:35 AM »
Yo Ariel was hot and was managing one of their top Ecw guys i wonder what ahppened

apparently she got into a heated argument with batista backstage; she was defending herself or something but 'politically' it was the wrong move which is quite gay.

oh another wrestler has been released, Henry O'Godwin; he wasn't on TV or anything, i think in the development areas or something

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2693 on: May 20, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »

apparently she got into a heated argument with batista backstage; she was defending herself or something but 'politically' it was the wrong move which is quite gay.

oh another wrestler has been released, Henry O'Godwin; he wasn't on TV or anything, i think in the development areas or something

Damn i didn't know Godwin was still around,

chill

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2694 on: May 20, 2007, 04:45:34 PM »

Geez, how did Michaels suffer that injury? it seems like WWE wrestlers suffer more injuries than in TNA despite TNA being much more high impact

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2695 on: May 20, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »

Damn i didn't know Godwin was still around,

chill

yeah Godwin was doing dark matches and stuff, apparently he was pretty crappy.
but HHH wanted to keep him around cause Godwin has gone through some tough times recently, i think one of his sons died or something, which is unfortunate; hopefully he'll get things going back on track soon enuff.

Geez, how did Michaels suffer that injury? it seems like WWE wrestlers suffer more injuries than in TNA despite TNA being much more high impact

probably though his whole routine and such, cause he's had knee problems for a while; if you look at his whole routine, he sorta hops his way out to the ring, and requires a lot of use from his legs rather than arms for his moves and such (Sweet Chin Music, that Inverted Atomic Drop, that jump-up thing; even the flying elbow has some impact).

hopefully they can give him some time off soon so he can heal before suffering a major career-ending injury.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2696 on: May 22, 2007, 10:44:37 AM »
The day Shawn Michaels lost his smile.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ARNeDZdtsPQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ARNeDZdtsPQ</a>

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2697 on: May 23, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
The day Shawn Michaels lost his smile.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ARNeDZdtsPQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ARNeDZdtsPQ</a>

Why exactly did he do this speech, i don't quite remember...this was during his first run so i'm not sure if it was back problems yet...let me know. But for real, heart felt speech. That's Michaels in his early 30's and absolute prime,

chill

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #2698 on: May 23, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »
He was supposed to drop the title to Bret at WM13 but because of their backstage rivalry he didn´t want to do the job so he came up with this speech and vacated the title.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2699 on: May 23, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
^^^ read his book...he made that sopeech cuz he went to the doctor and doc said that he needed to retire due to an injury...so he retired but came back months after after seeing other doctors that helped him out..