Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282079 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3075 on: September 10, 2007, 08:17:53 PM »
Well Vince's son has been revealed.

It should be interesting and very entertaining to see what comes of it, lmfao.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3076 on: September 10, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »
you can tell it was Kennedy that was suppose to be in the story line, and because Kennedy screwed up, they went for the comic relief. A very great ending to an interesting storyline to say the least. Triple H was funny at the end.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3077 on: September 10, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »
you can tell it was Kennedy that was suppose to be in the story line, and because Kennedy screwed up, they went for the comic relief. A very great ending to an interesting storyline to say the least. Triple H was funny at the end.

I thought it was kinda crappy  :-\

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3078 on: September 10, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »

chill

When I thought they were going with Triple H, I thought it was crappy, when they went the other direction, I thought it was funny as hell. So much build up, I thought they should have had a better back up plan, but oh well, I beat the storyline dies a quiet death that will result in dude being release by the end of 2008, and never being mentioned again.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3079 on: September 10, 2007, 11:09:15 PM »
fucig stupid..... one of the biggest story that was suppose to happen ends up being comedy...Kennedy should be released obver this

Paul

« Reply #3080 on: September 11, 2007, 05:28:17 AM »

very dissapointed, i was quite happy at the thought of lance cade being his son and getting a push
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3081 on: September 11, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »
Sherri Martel autopsy results: Drugs found

Credit: SLAM! Wrestling

The autopsy for Sherri Martel has revealed that the former champion and manager had multiple drugs in her system when she died, including a high amount of oxycodone.

The report, released by Tuscaloosa, Alabama homicide investigators, indicated that Martel's death in McCalla, Ala., on June 15, 2007 was an accident.

Martel, who was 49, was inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame in 2006 and won championship titles in the American Wrestling Association and World Wrestling Federation.

At the time of her death, Captain Loyd Baker of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit had said foul play isn't suspected, but that Martel didn't die of natural causes.

http://nodq.com/wwe/191534943.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #3082 on: September 11, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »
i think (hope) that in a few weeks when kennedy is back from his suspension theyre gonna say the dna/blood was mixed up (by triple h to "screw" vince)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3083 on: September 11, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »
i think (hope) that in a few weeks when kennedy is back from his suspension theyre gonna say the dna/blood was mixed up (by triple h to "screw" vince)

i think thats a good possibility

F-cisco

« Reply #3084 on: September 11, 2007, 02:11:17 PM »
TNA is getting two hours of primetime in October. The Benoit tragedy has really shaked the balance of power in the industry. WWE is vulnerable with stars quitting left and right. I wonder if TNA will sign a few of them, the're already in negotiations with a former "world champion" (RVD?).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3085 on: September 11, 2007, 03:05:25 PM »
TNA would get the push they need, they need to get rid of that gimmick ring, and get out of that crappy studio, until then, until they start looking like a big time wrestling promotion, they wouldn't be a big time wrestling promotion. Word is Hulk Hogan wants to start his own promotion, which might have a better chance than TNA if TNA can't take advantage of having the best wrestler today. I mean TNA has KURT FREAKIN' ANGLE, and still can't get over the hump. I'd beat on Hogan's promotion over TNA right now, unless TNA changes big time, and signin RVD ain't gonna do it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3086 on: September 11, 2007, 03:19:45 PM »
TNA would get the push they need, they need to get rid of that gimmick ring, and get out of that crappy studio, until then, until they start looking like a big time wrestling promotion, they wouldn't be a big time wrestling promotion. Word is Hulk Hogan wants to start his own promotion, which might have a better chance than TNA if TNA can't take advantage of having the best wrestler today. I mean TNA has KURT FREAKIN' ANGLE, and still can't get over the hump. I'd beat on Hogan's promotion over TNA right now, unless TNA changes big time, and signin RVD ain't gonna do it.

I agree with the gimmick ring having to go and as well as getting intro arena's we've talked about this before.

BUt i disagreew ith Kurt Angle being the savior. He's a star in wrestling but he''s not a HOgan, rock or Austin those guys are icons.

Kurt ANgle is probably one of thebest complimentary stars to guys like AUstin and Rock but i dont believe he can carry a compagny.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3087 on: September 11, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
Breaking news: The Sandman released from WWE

Credit: PWInsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment released former ECW World champion The Sandman today. Internally within the company, the release had been expected over the last 24 hours.

Sandman was hired by the company in June 2006 when they re-launched the ECW letters as a third WWE brand. After floating around the top of the ECW brand as a popular babyface, complete with a toned down version of his famous entrance, he was drafted to Raw several months back. He had most recently been seen last night against Santino Marella.

http://nodq.com/wwe/191557569.shtml

and the official statement:

Sandman released

WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar and ECW Original Sandman as of September 11. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors. 

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sandmanreleased

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3088 on: September 11, 2007, 08:44:34 PM »
Damn, they're gonna have noone left by the new year, maybe i'll send in a resume,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3089 on: September 12, 2007, 06:20:44 AM »

chill

When I thought they were going with Triple H, I thought it was crappy, when they went the other direction, I thought it was funny as hell. So much build up, I thought they should have had a better back up plan, but oh well, I beat the storyline dies a quiet death that will result in dude being release by the end of 2008, and never being mentioned again.
Nah, both options of them 2 being Vince's son are crappy. All this waiting just to find out some midget is Vince's son, whoopty fuckin doo ::)