Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281794 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3165 on: October 03, 2007, 11:41:12 AM »
Time for Cena to re-discover his rap career... :-X

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3166 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:04 PM »
   NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE/Steroid Update: Superstars Return; Eddie
Posted by Ryan Gray on 10/03/2007 at 08:53 AM

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

All suspended WWE superstars will be returning this week except Chavo Guerrero and King Booker. Chavo will return in November and so will Booker if he opts to remain with the company.

Dr. Todd Miller, who pleaded guilty for illegally prescribing steroids, was said to have been a big supplier to the late Eddie Guerrero. It is being reported that Eddie would pay Miller $100 per week for shots of testosterone and $200 to $300 per week for Growth Hormone. He said he started seeing Miller to treat depression and joint pain. This evidence was used against him in sentencing.

looks like eddie was a juicer....he was huge so it was obvious he was on it now that i think about it...

Sikotic™

« Reply #3167 on: October 07, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »
Fuck Triple H, that's all I gotta say.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3168 on: October 07, 2007, 06:42:39 PM »
Vince awarded the title to Randy Orton to open up the PPV and then Triple H came out and beat Orton for it.

...and then retained it an hour later, defeating Umaga.

Banging the boss' daughter does have its perks, if you think about it. You get to come back from injury, plow through half the roster in about six weeks, crack jokes about Vince on the air as much as you want, and then finally win the championship.

I'm not mad about it, I just wish someone else had a chance to get a good run with the title. They have a really thin Raw roster in terms of world champions, though. Jericho needs to get into the mix ASAP.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 06:51:13 PM by Larrabee »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3169 on: October 07, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »
As much as I dislike Orton and he bores me like a Jay-Z album, dude was primed and ready to become champion. His character has been built up for all these months and he gets buried in a matter of minutes. This is why the WWE is in a slump.

If I were Jericho, I wouldn't even come back. It's bad timing. It'll be like that one Wrestlemania and Triple H will just bury him all over again.

And somebody please ship Umaga to another brand. His credibility on Raw is shot to hell. Send him to Smackdown so Taker can destroy him too.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 07:26:15 PM by King Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3170 on: October 07, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
As much as I dislike Orton and he bores me like a Jay-Z album, dude was primed and ready to become champion. His character has been built up for all these months and he gets buried in a matter of minutes. This is why the WWE is in a slump.

If I were Jericho, I wouldn't even come back. It's bad timing. It'll be like that one Wrestlemania and Triple H will just bury him all over again.

And somebody please ship Umaga to another brand. His credibility on Raw is shot to hell. Send him to Smackdown so Taker can destroy him too.

rumour has it Mark Henry and Umaga are going to swap brands soon.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3171 on: October 07, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
Orton vs. HHH is closing the show in a Last Man Standing Match.

I agree with you Sik, they have spent a long time building Orton up and he is ready, but we're gonna find out where all this is going. I see Vince screwing HHH tonight, Orton winning and they do the re-rematch thing at Cyber Sunday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3172 on: October 07, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »
Orton vs. HHH is closing the show in a Last Man Standing Match.

I agree with you Sik, they have spent a long time building Orton up and he is ready, but we're gonna find out where all this is going. I see Vince screwing HHH tonight, Orton winning and they do the re-rematch thing at Cyber Sunday.
Okay, I didn't know that. I'm not watching the PPV, just getting the results through WWE.com so I have no ide what's going on.

If they are building a HHH/Orton feud, then I have no issue with that. That actually makes everything way more interesting.

I wish they would swap Umaga with Big Daddy V. At least Big Daddy V is funny to watch. Mark Henry bores me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3173 on: October 07, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
ORTON WON!!

Man, I caught the last 10 minutes of the match and it was actually great. They teased numerous finishes, then they got up to the announce table and Orton avoided the Pedigree and nailed an RKO to get the win.

Crazy turn of events. HHH did the right thing, he put Orton over clean and now they can probably work a decent program.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3174 on: October 07, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »

I wish they would swap Umaga with Big Daddy V. At least Big Daddy V is funny to watch. Mark Henry bores me.

maybe they can do a 3-way trade: V to Raw; Henry to ECW; and Umaga to SD

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3175 on: October 07, 2007, 08:06:40 PM »
Who wants to bet that Orton will kick HHH's daughter in the head to get some heat on him?  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3176 on: October 07, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »
LOL.

In the end, I guess they told a great story. The title changed hands 3 times in one night. Vince said it would be historic and it was, now lets see if they can follow it up.

I'm sure that if Flair renegotiates with the company, HHH would want Flair's last match to be with him at WrestleMania. I wouldn't put it past the WWE to have HHH win the title 5 more times between now and WM, so that him and Flair can fight for #17.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 08:15:56 PM by Larrabee »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3177 on: October 07, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
The fact that HHH had to wrestle 3 matches and Orton wrestled 2 matches on the same PPV card says a lot about the state of the WWE.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3178 on: October 08, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »
The fact that HHH had to wrestle 3 matches and Orton wrestled 2 matches on the same PPV card says a lot about the state of the WWE.

agree they need some talent to step up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3179 on: October 08, 2007, 10:41:57 AM »
WWE needs to re-unite all the splits already...I guarantee it would only do the company better. Nothing can hurt it anymore than it's already hurting, regardless...