Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282289 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3345 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »
^ it gets worse... that "midget" that you mention happens to be the "storyline" leprechaun son of Vince McMahon...

lol i forgot all about that storyline...look how bad its transpired...i actually wished i would have never remembered it...

SGV

« Reply #3346 on: November 26, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »
Ron Simmons is funny now? What the? Dude has always been hard body. From Doom to the Nation of Domination to the Acolytes. Dude was a beast. What the hell happened?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3347 on: November 26, 2007, 11:21:49 PM »
Ron Simmons is funny now? What the? Dude has always been hard body. From Doom to the Nation of Domination to the Acolytes. Dude was a beast. What the hell happened?

lol...after the APA broke up...dude disappeared for about two and half years to finally show up with john cena due 2  being disappointed in booker t. becoming king booker ( a black  englishmen)

SGV

« Reply #3348 on: November 26, 2007, 11:23:43 PM »
Hmmmm... Interesting.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3349 on: November 27, 2007, 01:22:22 PM »
Did Jericho appear last night again?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Paul

« Reply #3350 on: November 27, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »
Did Jericho appear last night again?

chill

yup, he beat marella and helped flair beat orton
funkyfreshintheflesh

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3351 on: November 27, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »
"Sanchico got his ass kicked tonight by Jericho & Jerry Lawler" -  Chris Jericho  (sitting at the broadcast booth)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3352 on: November 28, 2007, 08:50:07 AM »
Oh shit!!! It's gonna be one night ECW vs TNA!
Just a reminder that ECW will air on Thursday next week at 10EST. That goes head-to-head with the second hour of TNA iMPACT!. The show will be taped Tuesday night. We can't believe they didn't even note the day change during this weeks telecast. That shows you how much WWE cares about ECW.
This is gonna be interesting.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3353 on: November 28, 2007, 01:43:51 PM »
Just a reminder that ECW will air on Thursday next week at 10EST. That goes head-to-head with the second hour of TNA iMPACT!. The show will be taped Tuesday night. We can't believe they didn't even note the day change during this weeks telecast. That shows you how much WWE cares about ECW.

The ECW is uninteresting all together. They have a few dope wrestlers but not enough to hold a show. It's almost like Sunday Night Heat at times,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3354 on: November 28, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

The ECW is uninteresting all together. They have a few dope wrestlers but not enough to hold a show. It's almost like Sunday Night Heat at times,

chill

i'm pretty sure vince's intention for ecw is to be third (smackdown 2nd, raw 1st) in brands...he never wanted ecw to succeed

SGV

« Reply #3355 on: November 28, 2007, 02:24:20 PM »
Word, ECW is garbage now. I know it'll never return to the days of The Gangstas, Eliminators, Pitbulls, Dudleyz, Raven, Justin Credible, Lance Storm, RVD (when he was into smoking weed, LOL), Dreamer (before he got out of shape) etc. etc. Thats when that shit was dope. From what I saw last night, there was no quality at all. Ol' boy from the Real Word a champ? LOL. When did homeboy from Men On A Mission become a beast? LOL. There was nothing Extreme about it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3356 on: November 28, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
Seeing that guy from the Real World as a wrestler does kill things...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

everlast1986

« Reply #3357 on: November 28, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »
ECW is like what Sunday Night Heat was when it was on tv but with a championship belt. The brands going absolutely nowhere.

SGV

« Reply #3358 on: November 28, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »
Thats almost as bad (maybe it is) as David Arquette becoming the champ in WCW.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3359 on: November 28, 2007, 04:50:15 PM »
It´s Vince´s way of rewriting history. WCW? Gone. Somehow I think that if they had WCW kept around it couldn´t have been worse than the pseudo competition between Raw and SD.

ECW? Snore. Think about it, going from the hardcore promotion to this "thing" that it is now.