Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274727 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3375 on: December 02, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »
yea they need to go...especially rick

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3376 on: December 02, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »
The Steiners suck in TNA, way passed their prime...they are both falling apart,

chill

yeah, Scott hasn't been on his game for a while.
after he went blonde and had the gimmick-personality change, i felt he started going downhill bit by bit from there.

NOoooo he was cool in WCW he was my favorite. I thought it was ocool then finaly gave him the belt but then again were talkng about 98-01 98 was 10 years ago. He came in the WWE about 4-5 years too late.

If they would of brought him in for the Invasion everythng would of been fine.

SGV

« Reply #3377 on: December 02, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »
I still like the Steiners. They suck in TNA cuz they're not getting the proper push, IMO. But yeah, Scott becoming an asshole wasn't the best move for his career. Steroids fucked with him big time.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3378 on: December 03, 2007, 12:54:15 AM »
I still like the Steiners. They suck in TNA cuz they're not getting the proper push, IMO. But yeah, Scott becoming an asshole wasn't the best move for his career. Steroids fucked with him big time.
Scott is one of my favorites of all time & becoming an asshole is one of the reasons why he's my favorite. Every time you watch an interview or a convo with him you know it's going to be good.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3379 on: December 03, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »
Scott is one of my favorites of all time & becoming an asshole is one of the reasons why he's my favorite. Every time you watch an interview or a convo with him you know it's going to be good.

His wrestling skills are so limited now, he looks incredible stiff and off time in the ring. Go back to the early 90's and watch a Steiners match if you want to see them when they were in their prime. Scott's 'Frankensteiner' used to be fantastic,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3380 on: December 03, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »
There´s nothing finer than Scott Steiner!

They were a fucking incredible tag team back in the 90s and when I look back at Scott and compare him with his Big Pappa Pump persona I wonder what the real Scott is like. I mean, that´s a 180 degrees turn. From the nice dude to the asshole. The gimmick change did him good though.

They´re both past their prime though. Surprise Surprise.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3381 on: December 03, 2007, 09:19:25 PM »
I liked his promos  lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3382 on: December 03, 2007, 09:28:55 PM »
tonight's Raw seemed much better than the past few weeks.

it was cool to see the APA in their hard-nose, no nonsense gimmick and then change to their current gimmicks.

I'm wondering who was in charge of that Kennedy promo and if it'll affect the friendship between HBK, HHH, Hall and Nash.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3383 on: December 03, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »
duz n e one have the video of samoa joe shooting on scott hall and kevin nash on last nights TNA ppv "TURNING POINT"?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3384 on: December 03, 2007, 11:23:42 PM »

it was cool to see the APA in their hard-nose, no nonsense gimmick and then change to their current gimmicks.

I'm wondering who was in charge of that Kennedy promo and if it'll affect the friendship between HBK, HHH, Hall and Nash.

why what was said?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3385 on: December 03, 2007, 11:25:56 PM »
in other wrestling news:

Samoa Joe's promo at last night's PPV went 5 more minutes longer than planned and included a lot more content, most aimed at Nash, that wasn't planned. When Joe leaned over the rope and asked someone if they were mad and said "Go ahead and fire me" he was looking at Dixie Carter. Dixie was legit upset that Joe was "going into business for himself" and taking so long. Nash was upset that Joe turned Hall's no-show into a rant against him.

After the main event, Nash returned to the back right away to wait on Joe. Nash confronted him and a heated verbal exchange and some shoving ensued with Joe backing down.

this is after scott hall no showed "turning point" ppv....things aint lookin good for scott....but who knows...what if this is all written?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3386 on: December 04, 2007, 01:09:30 AM »

His wrestling skills are so limited now, he looks incredible stiff and off time in the ring. Go back to the early 90's and watch a Steiners match if you want to see them when they were in their prime. Scott's 'Frankensteiner' used to be fantastic,

chill
lol you think I haven't seen Scott Steiner before, that I only just started watching wrestling??? I've been watching wrestling ever since I was a little kid & I'm 20 now. You don't need to tell me how good he used to be because I've already seen his old matches. Of course he's not as good as he used to be but I think he's still good, people are making it seem like he's the worst wrestler ever. His matches at TNA are so much better than 90% of the matches at the current WWE. If we wanna talk about falling off, let's talk about Shawn Michaels, Triple H etc.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3387 on: December 04, 2007, 08:32:16 AM »

Joe...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3388 on: December 04, 2007, 08:43:28 AM »
I don´t follow TNA for various reasons so i might "not get it" but I can´t understand what it is that makes Samoa Joe sp special to people.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3389 on: December 04, 2007, 08:49:57 AM »

why what was said?

not really what was said; but because they had a fake Diesel and Razor Ramon come out that looked like jobbers, Nash and Hall might think that they were being poked fun at.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!