Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282083 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3420 on: December 10, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »
i would've expected the Greatest Match one to be rigged because a) Angle is with TNA and b) they're avoiding any association with Benoit.

i don't know about the Hottest Diva one tho; when i saw some of the results, Trish was leading and Mickie was in 2nd i think.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3421 on: December 10, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »
If the people believe that Lita was the hottest diva in history then the polls deserve to be rigged.

Luna Vachon > Lita
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3422 on: December 10, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »
Micky James has the best wrestling skills among the diva's and yet she's been getting the shaft lately. Doesn't make sense, reminds me of how they treat Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy. Why would you job some of your best workers?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3423 on: December 10, 2007, 03:43:43 PM »
I´d love to see the anniversary Raw tonight. Should be fucking great. :(

Does anyone know if there is a stream or anything for non America citizens?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3424 on: December 10, 2007, 03:45:04 PM »
Micky James has the best wrestling skills among the diva's and yet she's been getting the shaft lately. Doesn't make sense, reminds me of how they treat Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy. Why would you job some of your best workers?

chill

i'm sure that somebody on top not liking them is the reason their getting shafted...sux  :-X

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3425 on: December 11, 2007, 08:54:55 AM »
Raw was great last night... It was like being a real young fan all over again.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3426 on: December 11, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »
^^^ yeah it was realy good.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3427 on: December 11, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »
That Battle Royal with all of the old stars was cool.... with The Million Dollar Man buying the victory away from I.R.S.

It was great to see Mankind, The Undertaker and Stone Cold all beat the shit out of McMahon....including the dumping of beer on him.  ;D

SGV

« Reply #3428 on: December 11, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
LMAO @ All the dudes they had in the Battle Royal. Fuckin' Skinner... LOL. Million Dollar Man coming out was real dope. A lot of these cats are looking horrible now a days. Not staying in shape at all. LMAO @ Marty Janetty wrestling. Stone Cold coming out at the end was predictable. Stone Cold whooping Vince's ass is synonymous with Raw for me.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3429 on: December 11, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
I loved the replaying of old segments.... especially Mr. Socko annoying the shit out of Vince while he was hospitalized and then Stone Cold beating him with the bed pan....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3430 on: December 11, 2007, 09:42:59 PM »
I reeeeeealy liked how they played all the different intros

Wich one was yoe favorite??

Mine was i think you can call the first one of the attitude era when they had all the guys in a ring in a warehouse. I guess it was a little pre attitude era but wtv. in reality that was better then the actual era because the metamorphis was cool cus it was all new.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3431 on: December 16, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »
that Raw was the highest rated 3-hour Raw in history so far.
great show, i wanted to see Hogan bodyslam Khali lol.

btw, i read that Khali's translator got in trouble with Stephanie backstage because he appeared to be having too much fun during the final segment (i.e. went out of character too much since he's a heel); kinda stupid for her to scold him IMO because i doubt anybody would notice or care with all the other wrestlers in the ring celebrating.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3432 on: December 16, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »
that Raw was the highest rated 3-hour Raw in history so far.
great show, i wanted to see Hogan bodyslam Khali lol.

btw, i read that Khali's translator got in trouble with Stephanie backstage because he appeared to be having too much fun during the final segment (i.e. went out of character too much since he's a heel); kinda stupid for her to scold him IMO because i doubt anybody would notice or care with all the other wrestlers in the ring celebrating.

stephanie's a stupid bitch...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3433 on: December 17, 2007, 07:50:22 PM »
Raw is so boring right fukcing shit. I never undertsood why Jbl got such a push back in 04 either. When Jericho compared him to great wrestlers i felt like cringing. The way they try to make us think hes in the same category as The rock , Austin or even Cena is ridiculous. The guy is a good tag team wrestler who had potential to be a great great us or intercontinental chapion but to me was ruined because pushed down are thoats as world champ/

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3434 on: December 17, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »
Raw is so boring right fukcing shit. I never undertsood why Jbl got such a push back in 04 either. When Jericho compared him to great wrestlers i felt like cringing. The way they try to make us think hes in the same category as The rock , Austin or even Cena is ridiculous. The guy is a good tag team wrestler who had potential to be a great great us or intercontinental chapion but to me was ruined because pushed down are thoats as world champ/

very tru....it should have been eddie guerrero holding that world title 4 a year...not him...