Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274635 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3435 on: December 19, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »

Why does McMahon hate Savage so much?
Posted by Bobby Spade on 12/19/2007 at 02:19 PM

Sources: F4WOnline.com

- At the 15th Raw Anniversary show, Hulk Hogan made reference to "Macho Man" Randy Savage by saying "Never Say Never, Ooooh Yeah," the last two words in the distinct Randy Savage voice. Hogan simply ad-libbed his name and there's really nothing more to it.

Though Vince McMahon has said in the past that he'd never do business with the likes of Hulk Hogan Sable, Steve Austin, or Brock Lesnar (although he's been negative on all ideas involving Lesnar since he pulled out of negotiations with WWE in the summer of 2005), Randy Savage is the one person he never listens to an idea pitched for. Whenever people on creative pitch ideas for talent on Vince's bad side, he usually shouts a few expletives and tells them to forget about it. In several instances, Vince's hatred dissipates, and he does business with people who were once on his bad side. Vince sometimes has a need to prove he can get back people who rip his company and claim to never want to return. Anyway, a while ago, Michael Hayes came up with an idea for a possible Randy Savage WWE return. Vince didn't give the usual expletive-laden response, but simply looked off into the distance, collected his thoughts, and said, "I do not want to do business with that man." And he left it at that.

Sometime within the last year or two, Jakks Pacific tried to sign Randy Savage for the Classic Superstars line up. However, Vince McMahon butted in and reneged an agreement between the two parties. In the past, he has allowed them to sign a number of wrestlers on bad terms with WWE, including Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Bruno Sammartino, The Honky Tonk Man, and even The Ultimate Warrior on two occasions. Savage remains one of the only prominent former WWE stars who hasn't signed up with Jakks for an action figure.

Maybe the rumors of Randy plugging stephanie are true...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3436 on: December 19, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »
^

Imagine if it was really true then I would think he gave it to her while he was still with the WWF. While not impossible I would think that it´s rather difficult for the two of them to hook up when they were with sperate promotions. I have no clue when Stephanie actively began travelling with the WWF but I assume that she was with them on the road for most of her teenager days. Maybe they had private teachers? So that would mean that in 94, when Savage left the WWF, he must have dicked her by then. In 94 she was 18 and he was 42. I understand a dad getting seriously pissed off about that and you know, a father probably doesn´t expect his daughter to have slept with that many men at the age of 18.

On the other hand, if that really happened while he was with the company then I would assume that at least some serious ass whooping would have been handed out by Vince and that Savage would have been COMPLETELY buried at the end of his run with the WWF.

Whatever. The theory is still funny. :D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3437 on: December 19, 2007, 05:11:07 PM »
Its too bad tho because of few years ago a Savage Vs rock feud or Svaage vs HHH , savage vs Angle, savage vs Austin feud would of been the shit!!! Imagine the promos between savage and rock...now he would probably justbe too old and in reality who would he feud with? JbL?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3438 on: December 19, 2007, 09:15:03 PM »
Its too bad tho because of few years ago a Savage Vs rock feud or Svaage vs HHH , savage vs Angle, savage vs Austin feud would of been the shit!!! Imagine the promos between savage and rock...now he would probably justbe too old and in reality who would he feud with? JbL?

i don't think dude can still wrestle lol...he hasnt wrestled a complete match since 1999

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3439 on: December 19, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »

i don't think dude can still wrestle lol...he hasnt wrestled a complete match since 1999

thats exacly what i said lol

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3440 on: December 20, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »
Mr. Kennedy's future status in doubt
Posted by Bobby Spade on 12/20/2007 at 01:05 PM

Internally, the feeling on Mr. Kennedy is that his current program with Shawn Michaels is a "sink or swim" opportunity for him. The feeling is that if doesn't rise to the occasion to stand out in his program feud with HBK, he'll be relegated to mid-card status for the foreseeable future. According to one source, he's listening to pretty much anyone and everyone for advice on how to improve in the ring, including creative team writers. He used to be very close with Steve Austin, but Austin said in a recent interview that he is listening to too many people. Kennedy is said to have little confidence in his own instincts as a performer, which might explain why he's often trying new things and different finishers in his matches as of late.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3441 on: December 21, 2007, 12:43:42 AM »
I noticed that he doesnt have a real finisher anymore. His first finisher was dope where he would pick them up in a firemans carry and do a senton bomb fromt he top rope, but he doesnt seem strong enough to pull it off unless the guy is smaller than him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3442 on: December 21, 2007, 04:56:33 PM »
Wow, Hornswoggle a McMahon and Kennedy a mid carder? I stick to the old school.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3443 on: December 23, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »
Yo if you go on wwe royal rumble sub section you can see that Orton's belt it says HHH hahahaha further proof that Rko realy holds HHH lugage.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3444 on: December 23, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »
what ever happened to the Cruiserweight title since Hornswoggle was stripped.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3445 on: December 23, 2007, 06:52:02 PM »
what ever happened to the Cruiserweight title since Hornswoggle was stripped.

it's been vacated since; from what I read, they're going to bring it back some time later on maybe to give it some credit or something.
but it's obvious WWE doesn't take the Cruiserweights serious so even when it does come back, it won't have much credibility IMO.

Yo if you go on wwe royal rumble sub section you can see that Orton's belt it says HHH hahahaha further proof that Rko realy holds HHH lugage.

lol, i saw that; it was funny.
i wonder if they'll change that or not, some of the wrestling news sites have picked up on that as well lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3446 on: December 23, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »
SNME After March, Benoit Erased, Hogan Donates, More
Date Added: December 23, 2007
Story By: Steve Carrier
-- The Rapid City Journal has an article about Hulk Hogan appearing at the Lakota Nation Invitational this past Friday. Hogan came to donate to a number of nonprofit organizations that will disburse the money to charities on several reservations on behalf of Dreamseekers.

-- In another attempt to remove Chris Benoit’s name from WWE history, if you check out “Past Rumble Winners” on WWE’s website, Chris Benoit's 2004 victory isn’t recognized.

-- Currently there are no plans to show Saturday Night’s Main Event on any Saturday up through March. That date can be subject to change at any time.

its retarded that WWE is pulling a bruno sammartino on  Chris benoit....he did so much in the WWE its plain stupid they're erasing his history.....

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3447 on: December 23, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
SNME After March, Benoit Erased, Hogan Donates, More
Date Added: December 23, 2007
Story By: Steve Carrier
-- The Rapid City Journal has an article about Hulk Hogan appearing at the Lakota Nation Invitational this past Friday. Hogan came to donate to a number of nonprofit organizations that will disburse the money to charities on several reservations on behalf of Dreamseekers.

-- In another attempt to remove Chris Benoit’s name from WWE history, if you check out “Past Rumble Winners” on WWE’s website, Chris Benoit's 2004 victory isn’t recognized.

-- Currently there are no plans to show Saturday Night’s Main Event on any Saturday up through March. That date can be subject to change at any time.

its retarded that WWE is pulling a bruno sammartino on  Chris benoit....he did so much in the WWE its plain stupid they're erasing his history.....

+1 homie Chris benoit did alot in the wwe and for the wwe to do that is plain wrong cuz Chris benoit gave his all 4 the wwe

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3448 on: December 23, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
why xpw sucked lol....at 1:00     
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:59:47 PM by Ron "DAMN" Simmons »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3449 on: December 24, 2007, 08:57:28 PM »
fucc beniot,and i was on his side from the start believe'n in the bullshit,but yall got to realize dude cost the whole company hella chipper jones with these investigations and all that,and his pops trying to sue,for wwe to give some doe to his older kids, fucc his daddy as well, beniot was a great wrestler (especially for the fact he like to work with the young talent and put them over),but if you cost a company that kind of chipper jones and grief, you are  gonna be made the scape goat simple math yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp