Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282059 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3510 on: January 17, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »
who has better chemistry than these 2 lol new dx promo talks about going hd snitsky and hbks inperfections

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2008/january15-21/6232744

honestly to me i find them a little annoying. Specialy HBk, he's just not funny to me anymore, He use to be Raw ( pardon the pun) now his humour to me is for 12 year olds.

SGV

« Reply #3511 on: January 17, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »
That Jeff Hardy jump was probably the ONLY entertaining thing I've seen on WWE since I started watching again...

It seems like every week it's Orton or Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy, Jericho, HBK or HHH. Every week. Same ol' shit. Then you turn on ECW and CM Punk is fighting Chavo Guerrero three weeks in a row. CM Punk is in the main event EVERY week. It's like, there's no variation of matches. Everything is the same. Over and over, every week.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3512 on: January 18, 2008, 01:25:03 AM »
That Jeff Hardy jump was probably the ONLY entertaining thing I've seen on WWE since I started watching again...

It seems like every week it's Orton or Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy, Jericho, HBK or HHH. Every week. Same ol' shit. Then you turn on ECW and CM Punk is fighting Chavo Guerrero three weeks in a row. CM Punk is in the main event EVERY week. It's like, there's no variation of matches. Everything is the same. Over and over, every week.

Well, you gotta remember that ECW isn't packed with wrestlers like RAW or SmackDown. Which is why they've been having guys like Chavo or Kane from SmackDown on the show.

SGV

« Reply #3513 on: January 18, 2008, 01:33:54 AM »
I don't mind that Chavo or Kane wrestle there, what I'm saying is that Chavo wrestling CM Punk three weeks in a row is suffocating. It's boring too.

It's like you watch Raw and one week it's Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga with Randy Orton in his corner. The Next week it's Jeffy Hardy and HHH vs. Orton and Umaga. The next week it's Orton vs. HHH. The week after that it's HHH vs. Umaga.

Then you watch ECW. The undercard match is ol dude from the Real World and Jim Morrison (or whatever his name is) vs. the Asian cowboy and his partner. The main event is CM Punk vs. Chavo. The next week it's the same thing. Could even go as long as two weeks after that with damn near the same card.

Like when did Mabel from Men on a Mission become this massive threat? LOL. Dude was garbage when he wore purple Hammer pants and is still garbage now. ECW might as well be the new Sunday Night Heat...

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3514 on: January 18, 2008, 05:10:32 AM »
I don't mind that Chavo or Kane wrestle there, what I'm saying is that Chavo wrestling CM Punk three weeks in a row is suffocating. It's boring too.

It's like you watch Raw and one week it's Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga with Randy Orton in his corner. The Next week it's Jeffy Hardy and HHH vs. Orton and Umaga. The next week it's Orton vs. HHH. The week after that it's HHH vs. Umaga.

Then you watch ECW. The undercard match is ol dude from the Real World and Jim Morrison (or whatever his name is) vs. the Asian cowboy and his partner. The main event is CM Punk vs. Chavo. The next week it's the same thing. Could even go as long as two weeks after that with damn near the same card.

Like when did Mabel from Men on a Mission become this massive threat? LOL. Dude was garbage when he wore purple Hammer pants and is still garbage now. ECW might as well be the new Sunday Night Heat...

I see what you're sayin. ECW is like Sunday Night Heat or Metal/Jakked, remember that show? I think CM Punk is dope but they ain't got shit for him to do as champ on ECW.

And lol @ Mabel/Viscera/Big Daddy V, same crap, different name

SGV

« Reply #3515 on: January 18, 2008, 07:30:04 AM »
Yeah that late night Saturday show sucked bad too.

I'd like to see CM Punk and Jeff Hardy go against each other. Chavo Guerrero has always been no more than a low to mid card wrestler. He's not Eddie... Not by a long shot.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3516 on: January 18, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »
Yeah that late night Saturday show sucked bad too

yeah, i remember Gangrel was always like in the main event lol

SGV

« Reply #3517 on: January 18, 2008, 02:31:59 PM »
And with Gangrel as your main eventer, you know there's nothing but Barry Horowitz' and Brooklyn Brawlers' competing...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3518 on: January 18, 2008, 02:34:42 PM »
and before them.... Koko B. Ware!!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

SGV

« Reply #3519 on: January 18, 2008, 06:36:34 PM »
Koko was that dude!

What you know about the Red Rooster?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3520 on: January 18, 2008, 07:36:11 PM »
Koko was that dude!

What you know about the Red Rooster?

LMAO... poor Terry Taylor will never live that down.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

SGV

« Reply #3521 on: January 18, 2008, 08:05:25 PM »
Yup. Biggest mistake of his career. Dude was decent, but the Red Rooster shit makes me laugh.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3522 on: January 18, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »
lol @ Red Rooster. Almost forgot about that.

Big Daddy V needs a breast reduction with the quickness.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3523 on: January 19, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

thats just nassty... king kong bundy, one man gang or kamala dint have breast like that.....combined even

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3524 on: January 19, 2008, 12:29:22 AM »

thats just nassty... king kong bundy, one man gang or kamala dint have breast like that.....combined even

lol, no shit. He needs to throw a damn shirt on or somethin