Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282603 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3570 on: January 24, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »
Was never a big fan of Lashley so it doesn't' matter all that much to me, he's just another Lesner/Batista/Cena type character who's move arsenal is limited. Although i do feel that Cena could improve his move catalogue, which is what he should be doing in his time off,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #3571 on: January 24, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »
Cena and Batista are watchable though since they have a personality. Lashley was so wack, plus he jacked Davy Boy Smith's move.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3572 on: January 24, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »
I won't be missing Lashley.... and this is also another reason why newbies need to work their way to the top spots instead of getting near-instant pushes.

On another note, I watched TNA tonight .... and they need to stop with those retarded impressions. The black guy that imitates the Macho Man and that moron with the Shark outfit impersonating Stone Cold are on the Hornswoggle level... dumb shit.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Sikotic™

« Reply #3573 on: January 24, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »
I won't be missing Lashley.... and this is also another reason why newbies need to work their way to the top spots instead of getting near-instant pushes.

On another note, I watched TNA tonight .... and they need to stop with those retarded impressions. The black guy that imitates the Macho Man and that moron with the Shark outfit impersonating Stone Cold are on the Hornswoggle level... dumb shit.
I watched it too. The Shark Boy stuff was wack. I'm feelin Jay Lethal's gimmick though. I hate how they turned AJ Styles into a punk because I remember when he was being pushed as the future of the company at one time. Angle vs. Cage should be a good match.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #3574 on: January 25, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »
I agree with the AJ Styles shit. Dude is real dope. I feel him and Samoa Joe should be the ones feuding over the title.

Shark Boy sucks. Anyone who uses a similar gimmick to Earthquake when he was in the Faces of Death with Brutus Beefcake in WCW is wack to me. It was wack then and its still wack now.

TNA got the Dudleys losing to everyone.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3575 on: January 25, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »
I agree with the AJ Styles shit. Dude is real dope. I feel him and Samoa Joe should be the ones feuding over the title.

Shark Boy sucks. Anyone who uses a similar gimmick to Earthquake when he was in the Faces of Death with Brutus Beefcake in WCW is wack to me. It was wack then and its still wack now.

watch the duduleys come back to wwe when there contract is up next september.
By the time next years rumble rolls around they willl be back for a final run. Retire and become agents.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3576 on: January 25, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

By the time next years rumble rolls around they willl be back for a final run. Retire and become agents.

that would be dope to see the dudleys back in the wwe again

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3577 on: January 25, 2008, 12:35:49 PM »

yes and no, who would they feud with realy? I mean yeah one last short run i guess owuld be fine

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3578 on: January 25, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »

yes and no, who would they feud with realy? I mean yeah one last short run i guess owuld be fine

yea thats true i rather see the dudleys then any of the new tag teams that the wwe has

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3579 on: January 25, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

That's a rumor that was going on not too long ago & it was proved to be wrong (the one with them leaving for WWE). As long as they're getting all this TV time & the push continues I wouldn't count on it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:27:46 PM by Still Shinin' »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3580 on: January 25, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »
I dont realy care about the dudley anyways. I would of liked to see Amw tho

Sikotic™

« Reply #3581 on: January 26, 2008, 01:09:35 AM »
I kinda hope they don't go back to WWE since they buried their entire tag team division.

I'm still trying to forget Reverend D'von and Deacon Batista.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3582 on: January 26, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »
No, except for their last match on Impact! they've been on a winning streak.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3583 on: January 26, 2008, 10:46:24 PM »
I'm still trying to forget Reverend D'von and Deacon Batista.

yeah that was pretty bad huh? lol

SGV

« Reply #3584 on: January 26, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »
Everytime I've seen the Dudleys wrestle on TNA, thus far, they've lost. I guess I never tune in when they're on a roll...