Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282086 times)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3585 on: January 27, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
^^^ haha true that...

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #3586 on: January 27, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »
i wonder who will win the rumble  ??? my guess is HBK cause i think he wants one more shot before he goes...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3587 on: January 27, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
i wonder who will win the rumble  ??? my guess is HBK cause i think he wants one more shot before he goes...

i think it might be either Batista or HHH

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3588 on: January 27, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »

Well... the way they kept trying to keep H out of the Rumble the past few weeks, it looks like he'll be taking it.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3589 on: January 27, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »

Well... the way they kept trying to keep H out of the Rumble the past few weeks, it looks like he'll be taking it.   

Possibly; there hasn't been any news leaking on which stars are the favourite, which is a fairly good thing so it'll be a surprise.
Although most people have somewhat of an idea on who may win.

On a side-note, Jeff has been wrestling with a lot of injuries (again, from what I've read).
He's got two herniated disks in his neck, ankle problems, elbow pains and a bone chip in his right knee.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #3590 on: January 27, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »

I'm kind of leaning that way too.  On the other hand, I could see them going the underdog route and have someone like CM Punk take it.

I don't see Batista winning it.  He's cooled off lately and I can't see the usefulness of him headlining another Wrestlemania.  A lot of people picked Undertaker this year as well.  I doubt that he'll win either since they want to have Edge-Undertaker at Wrestlemania with their streaks on the line.  That's enough of a motive for the match so Undertaker doesn't need to win for that match to make sense.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3591 on: January 27, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »
Vince McMahon approves incest-storyline:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008/articles/1201387346.php

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Vince McMahon has given his approval for a storyline involving incest. The angle would involve Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestlers Katie Lea and Paul Burchill. The angle would likely take place on either ECW or Raw, because there is some concern that it would get the wrong kind of heat if it were to take place on SmackDown -- which is on network television.

McMahon has wanted to do an incest angle for years. He once suggested that he be the father of his daughter Stephanie's baby. As revealed on the McMahon DVD, Stephanie turned down the angle. According to her, Vince was to reveal himself as the father of her baby; when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be the father, but he turned that idea down as well.

The incest idea was first batted around in 1999 where Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock (his storyline sister) would end up as lovers. Ken nixed the idea and that was the beginning of the end of his push at the time. There is some irony in the angle as Ken and Ryan ended up as a real-life couple at around the same time frame. Later that year in May 1999, Headbanger Mosh was renamed "Beaver Cleavage," a reference to the TV series Leave It to Beaver. He appeared in black-and-white vignettes with his "mother," fitness model Marianna Komlos portraying "Mrs. Cleavage." The two would exchange sexual innuendos (e.g. Mrs. Cleavage would offer Beaver some of "Mother's milk" when he complained that his cereal was dry). After one in-ring appearance, the gimmick was scrapped. A few weeks later, they did a backstage segment where Mosh said that his real name was Chaz. He ridiculed the Beaver Cleavage gimmick and identified "Mrs. Cleavage" as his girlfriend, Marianna Komlos, in a "shoot-style" interview.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3592 on: January 27, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »
so.....Vince tries to remove Benoit and what Benoit did for the company and the industry as whole.....yet he allows disgusting storylines like this?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3593 on: January 27, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
Jesus... the notion that he wanted to be named the father of Steph's baby is nauseating..lol.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3594 on: January 27, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »
Anyone Gota link to watch the Rumble on the Comp?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3595 on: January 27, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »

I got my money on Hornswoggle.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3596 on: January 27, 2008, 07:45:21 PM »
cena is back and he won the royal rumble
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:51:58 PM by Dodgers#1 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3597 on: January 27, 2008, 07:56:42 PM »
Now that was a pretty good shocker. Nobody saw that coming. I really don't want to see another Orton v. Cena though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3598 on: January 27, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »
Now that was a pretty good shocker. Nobody saw that coming. I really don't want to see another Orton v. Cena though.

yea that was a good shocker and i agree with u i dont want to see cena vs orton i wanted to see triple h win

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3599 on: January 27, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »
i dont get why Chavo was in the match if he's the ECW Champion.
and i also dont get why Finlay was "DQed" for using a weapon; i thought that was allowed.

maybe Cena will face Edge at WrestleMania and not Orton.