Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282075 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3705 on: March 11, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
and they will never give him the title. At this point this will keep it on " safe" people or people they protect aka HBK HHH CENA ORTON BATISTA UNDERTAKER EDGE

All this while guys like Shelton Benjamin get dogged constantly, makes no sense

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky

Yeah that one i never realy understood.

But i stopped caring about him realy like 2 years ago, its one tihng not to push him but they missed their chance with him both as a face when he first beat HHH thatw as what 04? Then later on as a heel with big momma.

Now he has bleached hair.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3706 on: March 12, 2008, 01:08:47 AM »
I bet 5 props that its weed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3707 on: March 12, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »
^^ probably was.
some articles said it was recreational drugs that got him suspended and not any of the steroids or anything.
other wrestlers called him an idiot for doing that because he was about to get a very strong push.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3708 on: March 12, 2008, 11:18:55 AM »
^^ probably was.
some articles said it was recreational drugs that got him suspended and not any of the steroids or anything.
other wrestlers called him an idiot for doing that because he was about to get a very strong push.

He is an idiot, he is over as hell and he blew it...similar to RVD a couple years back,

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3709 on: March 12, 2008, 11:23:49 AM »
^^ probably was.

He is an idiot, he is over as hell and he blew it...similar to RVD a couple years back,

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky

Yeah, after all the hard-work they put in over the years and when they finally get a shot to be at the top, they screw up.

The sad thing is, when the older guys retire and when new ppl have to step in, some of the crappier ones will get a push because they've stayed clean.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3710 on: March 12, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »
^^ probably was.

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky

Yeah, after all the hard-work they put in over the years and when they finally get a shot to be at the top, they screw up.

The sad thing is, when the older guys retire and when new ppl have to step in, some of the crappier ones will get a push because they've stayed clean.

RVD did it well having the WWE title with him. Hardy would have have the title soon... or at least move to Smackdown to get the World title. So sad.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3711 on: March 14, 2008, 07:50:21 AM »
Do any of you look at Hulk Hogan different as you did as a kid now that he's all over the news, he's on his reality tv show arguing, bitching, swearing?

It changes my childhood memories i must say.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3712 on: March 14, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »
Do any of you look at Hulk Hogan different as you did as a kid now that he's all over the news, he's on his reality tv show arguing, bitching, swearing?

no, I started to look at wrestling as a whole different in the 90's seeing people like the Undertaker lead cults, and Steve Austin getting cheered for swearing and the nWo actling like a teenage gang led by Hogan in his 40's and Nash and Hall in there late 30's. Then to see wrestlers you admired like Jake the Snack fall off, see the whole Scott Hall career free fall from start to finish and then see wrestlers you thought were so great like Curt Henning and Junkyard Dog (who my dad meet at a Wal-Mart and got an autograph picture I still keep to this day) passaway. Once you've followed this, you realize that there was so much more and that my childhood memories from wrestling was actually like every movie and video game from that era, a nice script or idea provided by someone who made money off selling little kids heros. Then the character Hulk Hogan became a Ninja Turtle to me, and people like Shawn Michaels became an extention of my teenage rebellion on TV with the whole DX deal in the 90's, and now wrestling is something I watch because it's funny and pretty entertaining.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3713 on: March 14, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »

no, I started to look at wrestling as a whole different in the 90's seeing people like the Undertaker lead cults, and Steve Austin getting cheered for swearing and the nWo actling like a teenage gang led by Hogan in his 40's and Nash and Hall in there late 30's. Then to see wrestlers you admired like Jake the Snack fall off, see the whole Scott Hall career free fall from start to finish and then see wrestlers you thought were so great like Curt Henning and Junkyard Dog (who my dad meet at a Wal-Mart and got an autograph picture I still keep to this day) passaway. Once you've followed this, you realize that there was so much more and that my childhood memories from wrestling was actually like every movie and video game from that era, a nice script or idea provided by someone who made money off selling little kids heros. Then the character Hulk Hogan became a Ninja Turtle to me, and people like Shawn Michaels became an extention of my teenage rebellion on TV with the whole DX deal in the 90's, and now wrestling is something I watch because it's funny and pretty entertaining.

very well put, most of it i totally agree with,

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3714 on: March 15, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
Jeff Hardy's House Burns Down
Posted by Ashish on 03.15.2008

Not a good week for Jeff...

After being suspended for 60 days due to drug violations earlier in the week, Jeff Hardy's house burned down to the ground in Cameron, NC last night. Hardy and his girlfriend weren't home but he lost everything he owned including his pet dog. No word yet on what caused the fire.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com
[/quote

More Details On Jeff Hardy's House Burning Down
Posted by Ashish on 03.15.2008

Jim Ross reveals new info...

According to an update by Jim Ross on his website, Matt Hardy first saw smoke coming from Jeff Hardy's house, but got there too late and could do nothing but watch it burn to the ground.

"Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff's home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground.

These are challenging times for Jeff to say the least. Not only has he incurred his second strike with only one remaining before he would be terminated from the WWE, his situation has been underscored by the fact that his suspension went public per the WWE policy, which went into effect on November 1 and with which I wholeheartedly agree. Now Jeff's home has been destroyed with the heart breaking reality that his beloved dog died in the fire as well."

Check out JR's full article here.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3715 on: March 15, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »
damn, times are rough for Jeff right now.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3716 on: March 16, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »
damn, times are rough for Jeff right now.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3717 on: March 18, 2008, 11:21:46 AM »
Raw was pretty cool last night... I had to laugh at Santino trying to direct Snoop Dogg.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 07:36:24 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3718 on: March 18, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »
snoop was on raw¬

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!