Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274622 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3735 on: March 31, 2008, 08:09:06 PM »
They brought out the Barry Windham era of the Horsemen, which Flair has gone on record saying that was his favorite Horseman group. This good bye is the biggest mark moment since Hogan/Rock 1. Now if Hulk Hogan is still in one piece after the shitty 2007 and possible 2008, have him retire at Wrestlemania and send off these legends the right way.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3736 on: March 31, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »
Also, who smells a Batista/HBK feud. I wouldn't mind at all. This is the best Raw I've seen in a while, but most post WM Raws are great because they bring out new storylines and plant seeds for the upcoming summer.

Anyways, great Raw, great tribute, and hopefully Kenrick/London get the Raw tag titles soon and Cryme Time sticks around 'cause those boys are entertaining as hell. That's a team I never want to see split. I always know that teams will split someday, but later in the year I'd love to see Cryme Time back and bring back the era of great tag teams, because since the Dudley/Hardys and Edge and Christian were in TLC matches and teams like the APA and others supported the tag divison, it's sucked balls. I mean tag wrestling since the late 80's has been off in on, in the 90's WCW even went months without tag champions and Buff Bagwells mom even held the title and at the sametime WWF had pig farmers and basically Sunny was carrying the tag divison. So Tag wrestling is not in the best shape, but it's been worst, and hopefully Cryme Time can be like the New Age Outlaws, and make tag wrestling cool again.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3737 on: March 31, 2008, 09:29:42 PM »
I was hoping that Bautista & Michaels wouldn't ruin the moment tonight by fighting. Bautista had that look on his face like he was going to start some shit...

And I agree.... keep Crime Tyme around. Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3738 on: April 01, 2008, 07:39:32 AM »
I was hoping that Bautista & Michaels wouldn't ruin the moment tonight by fighting. Bautista had that look on his face like he was going to start some shit...

And I agree.... keep Crime Tyme around. Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!

why would they fight

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3739 on: April 01, 2008, 08:59:53 AM »
Backstage when Michaels was talking about being conflicted about what he had done to Flair, Bausista appeared behind him with this "I want to kill you" look.... they never went anywhere with it (aside from showing Bausista's face when Michaels walked in to the ring later to pay tribute to Flair) but they were definitely teasing something..... or it was all done for nothing. We'll see... 

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3740 on: April 01, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »
Big show vs. Khali could be the worst match in the history of wrestling,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3741 on: April 01, 2008, 10:20:10 AM »
Big show vs. Khali could be the worst match in the history of wrestling,

chill

if you are looking for what is considered a 5 star match by today's standards...yes. but I've always wanted to see these dudes go at it. It reminds me of the days when Andre & Big John Studd were going at it... or Andre vs. King Kong Bundy.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3742 on: April 01, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »
Best raw ive seen in a long time. Great send of for Flair. Brought a tear to my eye.

Is the JBL Randy Orton feud happening? cos that is a shitty program. why the fuck would JBL even get a shot? he beat finlay who is a mid card smackdown guy.  I think they should get the title off orton and give Big show a shot, it's been a while since he held it

[img]

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3743 on: April 01, 2008, 11:19:57 AM »
for some reason I don't mind JBL vs. Orton.... I think we are due for a heel vs. heel feud.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3744 on: April 01, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »
Heel vs Heel, i wouid put Rated RKO against each other. I think a Edge VS Orton feud would be fantastic. Swap Edge with Cena and give Cena a shot at The Undertaker cos Smackdown needs a new heacyweight.

Great line up for the next PPV
ORTON v EDGE
TAKER v CENA

[img]

Sikotic™

« Reply #3745 on: April 01, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
Backstage when Michaels was talking about being conflicted about what he had done to Flair, Bausista appeared behind him with this "I want to kill you" look.... they never went anywhere with it (aside from showing Bausista's face when Michaels walked in to the ring later to pay tribute to Flair) but they were definitely teasing something..... or it was all done for nothing. We'll see... 
I thought Batista was gonna rape HBK or ask him "jelly or syrup".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3746 on: April 01, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »
^ LOL....

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3747 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »
I thought Batista was gonna rape HBK or ask him "jelly or syrup".

LoFuckinL
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3748 on: April 03, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/s/scotthall/

Scott Hall the aligator man?... gotta love the 80s

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!