Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274689 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #3840 on: June 12, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »
if anybody wants to the a recent picture of Bushwhacker Butch, check out this gallery on WWE:

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/newzealand/SDECWAuckland08/

its the last picture where he's with MVP.

The Bushwhackers were one of my favourite tag teams growing up; i wished they would've been able to get a run w/ the Tag Titles.

As a kid I never understood their gimmick

crazy people from New Zeland... lol. Dude, I remember seeing them as a kid and smelling the alcohol through the TV screen. They always reminded me of some hardcore drinkers.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3841 on: June 12, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »
they werent good enuff in the ring to be tag champs, to me they were really just fan favorite jobbers...they always got beat...

The Best of 3 Worlds

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3842 on: June 13, 2008, 03:19:30 PM »
THe Bushwhackers used to suck so hard in the WWF. I´ve read plenty of times that they used to be really hardcore in their pre WWf era as the Sheepherders.

I guess it was a case of McMahon´s humor of giving stupid gimmicks to formerly good and over wrestlers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3843 on: June 13, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »
They were never great wrestlers... but they were great brawlers. They were 10 years too early, because in the late 90's they'd been great for the WWF then.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3844 on: June 14, 2008, 02:48:41 AM »
I was watching Smackdown and I've really been noticing how out of Shape Edge's body looks, i know back in like 2004 he was juicing and he was ripped and fucking huge, but in the last year hes not only got smaller without the juice, but he looks like he doesn't even lift weights anymore, i wonder if he just doesn't care becuz hes a champ, i still think hes a great in ring performer maybe the best in the game today, but he looks like a fucking slab and its unnecesary look at HHH hes old and still looks fucking awesome no homo. I just don't like watching the Bradshaw's of the world with there fucking tits hanging around, and Edge is heading down that road...

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3845 on: June 14, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »
How yuo can sit and watch Smackdown is what im wondering lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3846 on: June 18, 2008, 11:00:57 PM »
I was watching Smackdown and I've really been noticing how out of Shape Edge's body looks, i know back in like 2004 he was juicing and he was ripped and fucking huge, but in the last year hes not only got smaller without the juice, but he looks like he doesn't even lift weights anymore, i wonder if he just doesn't care becuz hes a champ, i still think hes a great in ring performer maybe the best in the game today, but he looks like a fucking slab and its unnecesary look at HHH hes old and still looks fucking awesome no homo. I just don't like watching the Bradshaw's of the world with there fucking tits hanging around, and Edge is heading down that road...
It's kinda obvious that a lot of dudes are juicin. HHH does it, it's almost a given. It's just he knows (and fucks) the right people. Batista is his homie, and you know that a guy pushin 45 is most likely juicing to maintain that muscle mass. Cena is suspect too because he came back from his injury WAY too early. Benoit had possession of steroids dated a month before his suicide, but he seemed to slip past WWE's testing policy.

I guess some people are scapegoats, and others don't apply to those standards because of connections or because they sell a lot of merchandise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3847 on: June 19, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
It's kinda obvious that a lot of dudes are juicin. HHH does it, it's almost a given. It's just he knows (and fucks) the right people. Batista is his homie, and you know that a guy pushin 45 is most likely juicing to maintain that muscle mass. Cena is suspect too because he came back from his injury WAY too early. Benoit had possession of steroids dated a month before his suicide, but he seemed to slip past WWE's testing policy.

I guess some people are scapegoats, and others don't apply to those standards because of connections or because they sell a lot of merchandise.

HHH isnt quite as big was he was in o3 actually hes dramatically smaller i think he has def cut the jucing way down, if not he wouldnt have gotten that much smaller, right now he looks like 98 HHH not 03 HHH which was almost too big to perform great anymore, much better now...

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3848 on: June 19, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »

HHH isnt quite as big was he was in o3 actually hes dramatically smaller i think he has def cut the jucing way down, if not he wouldnt have gotten that much smaller, right now he looks like 98 HHH not 03 HHH which was almost too big to perform great anymore, much better now...

he was way smaller still in 98 he started getting bigger in early 99 thru the summer when he go his push and got revamped from HHH to The game

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3849 on: June 20, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

he was way smaller still in 98 he started getting bigger in early 99 thru the summer when he go his push and got revamped from HHH to The game

Nah go look at him at SS98 he looks about the same as he does now, then go watch a match from 03 HE WAS MASSIVE then he got hurt a year later and started to lose a little...

The Best of 3 Worlds

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3850 on: June 20, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »
so ric flair's back. bit disapointed really. after that big send off, he should have just stayed away

[img]

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3851 on: June 22, 2008, 10:14:20 AM »
so ric flair's back. bit disapointed really. after that big send off, he should have just stayed away

I thought it was WAY too soon myself

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #3852 on: June 22, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
is the draft tomorrow or is it next week?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3853 on: June 22, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »
is the draft tomorrow or is it next week?

tomorrow night; special 3-hour Raw

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3854 on: June 23, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »

I thought it was WAY too soon myself

it's being reported that he'll appear tonight as well for the 3-hour special

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!