Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274711 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4035 on: August 25, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »
Good news! Cena's neck is fucked up.

???

that's actually bad 'cause it fucks up Cryme Tyme's push. They need each other, Cryme Tyme needs Cena for the push, Cena needs them so people will actually stop booing him, the Cryme Tyme rub has been getting him some great pops.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4036 on: August 25, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »
Adamle isn't so bad afterall.

And am I the only one who hopes both Batista and Cena break their necks in their match? They both bore caca out my anus.
Got 1/2 of my wish so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4037 on: August 25, 2008, 10:50:43 PM »
why would nash have come out who was rivaling with Hall? Its live tv, they cant edit that shit out

It's all part of the angle, man...LOL@thinking that's real.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4038 on: August 25, 2008, 11:16:45 PM »
why would nash have come out who was rivaling with Hall? Its live tv, they cant edit that shit out

seriously, how do you know. Like dude said before, i have also hurt shoot interviews and have heard a few different people say it was real..

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4039 on: August 25, 2008, 11:23:52 PM »
Cena may be out for more than a year

source: PWInsider.com

John Cena is scheduled to be examined by Dr. Lloyd Youngblood in San Antonio later in the week. Youngblood has performed neck surgery on a number of past and present WWE stars including "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Edge, Amy "Lita" Dumas, Scotty 2 Hotty, Chris Benoit, Rhyno, and Gregory Helms. If past history is any indication, it definitely looks like Cena is going to be out of action for a very, very long time.

Austin's neck injury put him out of the ring for ten months from November 1999 to September 2000. Edge's neck injury put him on the sidelines from February 2003 to February 2004 (he was scheduled to return in February of that year, but he broke his hand and didn't return until a month later). Lita's neck injury put her out of the ring for very long time as well. While filming a fight scene for a role in the season finale of the television program Dark Angel, the stunt double Dumas was working with dropped her as she swung through a hurricanrana, causing her to land on her neck and shoulders. The injury put her out of action for seventeen months - from April 2002 to September 2003. Scotty 2 Hotty's neck injury put him out of action for seventeen months as well - from May 2002 to October 2003. Chris Benoit's neck injury put him out of action for a little more than a year - from June 2001 to July 2002. Rhyno's neck injury put him out of the ring for sixteen months - from October 2001 to February 2003. And then of course there is Gregory Helms, who has been out of action for over sixteen months and counting. Helms' neck injury has sidelined him since a few weeks after WrestleMania 23.

Cena's injury was described as a herniated disc tonight on Raw and on the company website. However, the belief is that the injury is severely worse. WWE's obviously hoping for the best when Cena visits Dr. Youngblood later this week.

Cena is scheduled to see doctors tomorrow morning with neurosurgeon Dr. Joseph Maroon at the University of Pittsburgh. He will then fly to San Antonio on Wednesday to be examined by Youngblood and we should know about the severity of the injury by then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4040 on: August 25, 2008, 11:41:33 PM »

seriously, how do you know. Like dude said before, i have also hurt shoot interviews and have heard a few different people say it was real..

Watch the video...it's obviously acted.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4041 on: August 26, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »

Apparently, DUBCC knows better ::)

h2k4

« Reply #4042 on: August 26, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »

John Cena is scheduled to be examined by Dr. Lloyd Youngblood in San Antonio later in the week. Youngblood has performed neck surgery on a number of past and present WWE stars including "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Edge, Amy "Lita" Dumas, Scotty 2 Hotty, Chris Benoit, Rhyno, and Gregory Helms. If past history is any indication, it definitely looks like Cena is going to be out of action for a very, very long time.

Austin's neck injury put him out of the ring for ten months from November 1999 to September 2000. Edge's neck injury put him on the sidelines from February 2003 to February 2004 (he was scheduled to return in February of that year, but he broke his hand and didn't return until a month later). Lita's neck injury put her out of the ring for very long time as well. While filming a fight scene for a role in the season finale of the television program Dark Angel, the stunt double Dumas was working with dropped her as she swung through a hurricanrana, causing her to land on her neck and shoulders. The injury put her out of action for seventeen months - from April 2002 to September 2003. Scotty 2 Hotty's neck injury put him out of action for seventeen months as well - from May 2002 to October 2003. Chris Benoit's neck injury put him out of action for a little more than a year - from June 2001 to July 2002. Rhyno's neck injury put him out of the ring for sixteen months - from October 2001 to February 2003. And then of course there is Gregory Helms, who has been out of action for over sixteen months and counting. Helms' neck injury has sidelined him since a few weeks after WrestleMania 23.

Cena's injury was described as a herniated disc tonight on Raw and on the company website. However, the belief is that the injury is severely worse. WWE's obviously hoping for the best when Cena visits Dr. Youngblood later this week.

Cena is scheduled to see doctors tomorrow morning with neurosurgeon Dr. Joseph Maroon at the University of Pittsburgh. He will then fly to San Antonio on Wednesday to be examined by Youngblood and we should know about the severity of the injury by then.

Ouch, sucks for the Cena fans out there.  I don't like Cena but hopefully he makes a full recovery.  On a side note,  Raw sucked yesterday...again.  WTF was up with the ending?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4043 on: August 26, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »

Ouch, sucks for the Cena fans out there.  I don't like Cena but hopefully he makes a full recovery.  On a side note,  Raw sucked yesterday...again.  WTF was up with the ending?

I think the main people that suffers from Cena's injury is Cryme Tyme. Yesterday they showed that well they make great skits, their mic skillz aren't all that. Cena as their mouth piece would give them that push that actually makes me believe they'll get the titles. As for now, I look for them to keep losing title matches until they pick up their mic game. CTC was a great crew, Cryme Tyme got Cena cheered for the first time in years, and Cena was their mouth piece and gave them that main event rub. It sucks to see that crew cut short. As for Cena himself, I hate to see someone with an injury, though a break from Cena on TV is not bad for him or WWE fans.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4044 on: August 26, 2008, 01:49:10 PM »
Cena hasn't bothered me as much lately. He hasn't been booked as superman who overcomes all odds. Which is realisitic. Also his match with Batista at SS was better than i was expecting. And i was actually unimpressed that he jobbed. Too bad for him with this injury, he hurt himself around this time last year. End of summer is bad luck for him lately,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

h2k4

« Reply #4045 on: August 26, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

I think the main people that suffers from Cena's injury is Cryme Tyme. Yesterday they showed that well they make great skits, their mic skillz aren't all that. Cena as their mouth piece would give them that push that actually makes me believe they'll get the titles. As for now, I look for them to keep losing title matches until they pick up their mic game. CTC was a great crew, Cryme Tyme got Cena cheered for the first time in years, and Cena was their mouth piece and gave them that main event rub. It sucks to see that crew cut short. As for Cena himself, I hate to see someone with an injury, though a break from Cena on TV is not bad for him or WWE fans.

True, but I think this could work out for CT because it will force them to become better on the mic.  It was a little awkward listening to them but it wasn't bad.  I can actually see them winning the titles but with WWE, you never know.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4046 on: August 26, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »
Jericho has no business wearing a suit and talking all calm like he was jbl

Sikotic™

« Reply #4047 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:24 PM »

True, but I think this could work out for CT because it will force them to become better on the mic.  It was a little awkward listening to them but it wasn't bad.  I can actually see them winning the titles but with WWE, you never know.
Cryme Tyme ont he mic > Batista on the mic

I swear Batista must be illiterate.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4048 on: August 27, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »
One of the loudest chops ever, you can put this on mute & still hear it haha.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wxDRGUjS7iQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wxDRGUjS7iQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

h2k4

« Reply #4049 on: August 27, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

Cryme Tyme ont he mic > Batista on the mic

I swear Batista must be illiterate.

Haha, true.  I tell ya, mic skills are lacking with alot of these new wrestlers.