Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281118 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4050 on: August 28, 2008, 02:53:20 AM »
Foley going to TNA ;D

We have been reporting for several weeks now that Mick Foley's deal with WWE expires on September 1st and he has stated that he doesn't believe he will re-sign after being unhappy with his new role as an announcer on Smackdown.

Wade Keller of PWTorch.com is reporting today that Foley has agreed to contractual terms with TNA, and he will debut with the company when he is contractually able to do so.

As we mentioned earlier, Foley's deal with WWE ends September 1st and TNA just recently taped their shows for the next three weeks, which means Foley's TNA debut could be at No Surrender on September 14th, unless there is a no-compete clause in his contract.

We will have more on this story as it develops.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4051 on: August 28, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »
Foley should wrestle again...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4052 on: August 28, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
Cena being off TV will help refresh him and people will probably be excited too see him again but yeah sucks for Cryme Tyme, but they are alrady pretty over with the crowd..so they should be fine

The Best of 3 Worlds

h2k4

« Reply #4053 on: August 28, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »
Foley going to TNA ;D

We have been reporting for several weeks now that Mick Foley's deal with WWE expires on September 1st and he has stated that he doesn't believe he will re-sign after being unhappy with his new role as an announcer on Smackdown.

Wade Keller of PWTorch.com is reporting today that Foley has agreed to contractual terms with TNA, and he will debut with the company when he is contractually able to do so.

As we mentioned earlier, Foley's deal with WWE ends September 1st and TNA just recently taped their shows for the next three weeks, which means Foley's TNA debut could be at No Surrender on September 14th, unless there is a no-compete clause in his contract.

We will have more on this story as it develops.

Good news for them.  I didn't know they tape three weeks in advance.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4054 on: August 28, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »
i think they tape there shows because the company can save face and edit the bad stuff out. Like if something happens that reflects them in a bad light. WWE used to do it years ago until Nitro went live and embarrased them by having one of there guys on Nitro the same night as he was on a taped Raw

[img]

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4055 on: August 28, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
i think they tape there shows because the company can save face and edit the bad stuff out. Like if something happens that reflects them in a bad light. WWE used to do it years ago until Nitro went live and embarrased them by having one of there guys on Nitro the same night as he was on a taped Raw

it also gives wrestlers a much better and less tiring / hectic schedule with the company.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h2k4

« Reply #4056 on: August 28, 2008, 05:02:18 PM »

Yeah, I remember when WWE used to do that.  I think it makes for a much better product when it's live or at least on tape delay.  I just didn't know that TNA taped for up to 3 weeks.   

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4057 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »

Yeah, I remember when WWE used to do that.  I think it makes for a much better product when it's live or at least on tape delay.  I just didn't know that TNA taped for up to 3 weeks.   

i tried watch tna, and i just got bored

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4058 on: August 28, 2008, 11:49:45 PM »

outside Kurt/Joe, tna sucks. But Kurt/Joe rock the fuckin' house. Why tna doesn't build off this is beyond me. I'd have each wrester design themselves after that mma style they use.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4059 on: August 29, 2008, 12:12:21 AM »

outside Kurt/Joe, tna sucks. But Kurt/Joe rock the fuckin' house. Why tna doesn't build off this is beyond me. I'd have each wrester design themselves after that mma style they use.

I heard Kurt has been training MMA a few times a week for a while now

The Best of 3 Worlds

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4060 on: August 29, 2008, 01:43:10 AM »
i heard that to. wonder if 's training up to take on Brock (Kurt has beat Brock a few times in Amatuer Wrestling Tournaments.

But after Brocks last fight Kurt should be trying to cut weight and fight light heavyweight

[img]

Sikotic™

« Reply #4061 on: August 29, 2008, 02:30:54 PM »
Kurt is too banged up to fight MMA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #4062 on: August 29, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »

Yeah, it has its moments but I'd give it some more time.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4063 on: September 04, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »

Yeah, it has its moments but I'd give it some more time.

It needed to take off Joe/Angle and have more MMA style wrestling. If it did that, then it would make sense for a 6 sided ring, for the X Division, but for now it's wasted up former stars, stars that aren't WWE type, but wrestle like WWE, and Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, who are on their own as top of the promotion.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4064 on: September 04, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE