Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274735 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4080 on: September 09, 2008, 08:10:08 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4081 on: September 10, 2008, 10:21:30 AM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

h2k4

« Reply #4082 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »
yeah great twist giving Y2J the title

I was surprised at that.  I'm glad they gave it to him though because he is a great heel and his mic presence is great too.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4083 on: September 10, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »
I'm not feeling Jericho's new gimmick. He's still better than most of the wrestlers in WWE but ehhh, he isn't Y2J anymore.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4084 on: September 10, 2008, 04:12:16 PM »

lol, he got that from his daughter's bf.

yeah he was left bloodied and Bruised

haha he's sweating his beans off like usual in this pic, man his eye is messed up,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

h2k4

« Reply #4085 on: September 10, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »
I'm not feeling Jericho's new gimmick. He's still better than most of the wrestlers in WWE but ehhh, he isn't Y2J anymore.

Really?  I like it.  That kid Evan Bourne really impressed me.  I haven't seen a shooting star press like that since Billy Kidman used to do them.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4086 on: September 10, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »
i like the bella twins, there hot and can wrestle good, which is odd for the divas

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #4087 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »

haha he's sweating his beans off like usual in this pic, man his eye is messed up,

chill
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

I guess you can call Flair's daughter's boyfriend"the man" because it looks like he beat the shit out of the man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4088 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:17 PM »

chill
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

I guess you can call Flair's daughter's boyfriend"the man" because it looks like he beat the shit out of the man.

lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4089 on: September 13, 2008, 06:18:28 AM »

Really?  I like it.  That kid Evan Bourne really impressed me.  I haven't seen a shooting star press like that since Billy Kidman used to do them.
I mean it's ok but it doesn't fit Jericho like that. Damn I miss the long haired Y2J (no homo). Evan Bourne=Alex Shelly??? lol

h2k4

« Reply #4090 on: September 13, 2008, 02:06:52 PM »

I mean it's ok but it doesn't fit Jericho like that. Damn I miss the long haired Y2J (no homo). Evan Bourne=Alex Shelly??? lol

LOL.  I don't see where this Kane/Mysterio angle is going.  I guess they're trying to bring back the demented Kane back?  Pretty stupid.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4091 on: September 13, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

LOL.  I don't see where this Kane/Mysterio angle is going.  I guess they're trying to bring back the demented Kane back?  Pretty stupid.

i agree, i don't get it either,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4092 on: September 13, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
Look at the first video, its when hogan joined nwa... look how Wcw was , how colorful it was, hard to watch.

Then look at this video wich was a few months later , look how much grimmier it looks wich make it gangsta!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4093 on: September 13, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »

It seems pretty dumb so far, but Im gonna give ti a little time since it's still developing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #4094 on: September 13, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »
It seems pretty dumb so far, but Im gonna give ti a little time since it's still developing.
Yeah, I guess.

Here's a little thowback for ya:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0jFI_CHAQT4&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0jFI_CHAQT4&amp;hl</a>