Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282253 times)

h2k4

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4170 on: October 01, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »
i like the way wwe is going seems to be moving back towards an attitude like era

and mark my words orton will end up in a stable wirth priceless and shane o mac...the only other conclusion is there gunna try and make orton a face which would suck

Hmm, it does seem like they're going to that era but they have a loooong way to go.  Orton is at his best when he's a heel.  I think it would be good to have a new stable in WWE so we'll see what happens.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4171 on: October 05, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »
HOgan laying down for sting

Is this after Jarrett did that to him or before

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4172 on: October 07, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »
^damn...that really sucks. Undertaker=GOAT

GOAT big man, maybe, his the only one that challenges Andre the Giant. GOAT, well his not even of his generation, I'd say Austin.

thats your opinion.

people better than Undertakers

Ric Flair
Harely Race
Lou Thesz
Bret Hart
Steve Austin
Dusty Rhodes
Killer Kowalski
Verne Gagne
Shawn Michaels
Dory Funk, Jr.
Bruno Sammartino
Sting
Randy Savage

i disagree

How you define GOAT... longevity... skill... entertainer... connection with fans... how they do as a heel/face... if it wasn't for Austin's neck injury... he'd have all of that locked up.

Austin had way bigger pops than 'Taker ever had, he was a far superior wrestler on the mat, especially pre-neck injury. His matches with Bret Hart were classics, in WCW his wars with Pillman and Steamboat were mat clinics on how to put on a match. All at the same time, he was more connected to fans, he was selling injuries, selling wrestling holds, not rolling his eyes and then chocking his way out of everything. Austin could do either face or heel, and do it better than 'Taker. In every way shape and form, except longevity... Austin runs over 'Taker.

I just prefer Taker, everything from style to gimmick to longevity. nothin 2 argue about.

and I prefer watching a 'Taker match, but it's undeniable that Austin had a bigger impact than 'Taker and his gimmick was just flat out better than 'Taker's.

nelly had a bigger impact on music than ras kass...doesnt mean hes better.

If you argue that with Hulk Hogan, it might make sense, but Austin had way more wrestling skillz than 'Taker, so your point is not taken. Dude, look up Austin in WCW, the Ringmaster days in WWF, anything pre-broken neck, and his putting on clinics. And still getting bigger heat or pops than 'Takers.

2 different styles...when it comes to wrestling, i like bigs over smalls, so I prefer Taker over Austin. They're both greats, but Taker will always be my number 1.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4173 on: October 12, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »
I present to you, the greatest shoot interview ever:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QtMk3D8n5sw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QtMk3D8n5sw</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #4174 on: October 12, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »
LOL.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4175 on: October 14, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
Lance Cade got released:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Lance Cade as of October 14, 2008. WWE wishes Lance the best in all future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/caderelease

so much for having a push. i bet he did something stupid and pissed off the wrong person lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4176 on: October 14, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
he always sucked

h2k4

« Reply #4177 on: October 14, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »
Lance Cade got released:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Lance Cade as of October 14, 2008. WWE wishes Lance the best in all future endeavors.

so much for having a push. i bet he did something stupid and pissed off the wrong person lol.

Damn.  I'm sure TNA can use him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4178 on: October 14, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »
Lance Cade got released:

Shawn Michaels couldn't even save him?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4179 on: October 15, 2008, 05:41:15 PM »
Lance Cade got released:

Shawn Michaels couldn't even save him?

Funny how he was being pushed with Jericho and Jericho's slogan is 'Save Me'...hmm, what happened,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #4180 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:09 PM »
Lance Cade/Garrison Cade......whatever you wanna call him, he was never gonna be the next big thing. He lacked charisma, and no matter how big and muscular you get, you can never gain charisma.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4181 on: October 15, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »
part of JR's comments regarding Cade's release:

Lance Cade was dismissed from the WWE because, like many humans, he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment that cost him his job. This included Lance having a seizure on an airplane and having to have emergency medial care. Luckily, Lilian Garcia was on the same flight and was instrumental in helping Lance get taken to a hospital where a battery of tests were run that luckily determined that there was nothing seriously wrong with the young man such as a brain tumor, etc.

http://nodq.com/wwe/226128713.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4182 on: October 15, 2008, 09:10:17 PM »
LOL Lance Cade was cracked out on an airplane I guess according to JR.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4183 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:43 AM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4184 on: October 20, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »
Raw was ok tonight.

Haastin was funny; i really thot Austin would've showed up at the end, stunned JBL, helped Hass up, then stun him lol.
Cryme Tyme beatdown was pointless.
I missed the divas match; I'm assuming nothing special.
Miz / Morrison vs. Punk / Kofi match was pretty good; im guessing WWE wants to push the Cryme Tyme vs. Miz / Morrison match at Cyber Sunday.