Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 284278 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4185 on: October 21, 2008, 12:06:16 AM »
Ill say just this: I fell asleep during Raw.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4186 on: October 21, 2008, 05:49:48 PM »

i saw that they opened with a diva's match and changed the channel,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #4187 on: October 22, 2008, 01:25:11 AM »

i saw that they opened with a diva's match and changed the channel,

chill

That was sadly one of the highlights.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4188 on: October 22, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »
Major update on Lance Cade's release from WWE

source: prowrestling.net

New information has surfaced concerning the sudden release of WWE Raw superstar Lance Cade last week. According to a new report released by Jason Powell of prowrestling.net, abuse of prescription drugs appeared to be a major catalyst for the seizure Cade had during a flight with colleague Lillian Garcia. Generally, WWE would suspend wrestlers who are found abusing prescription drugs for 30-60 days, however, considering the abuse in Cade's case resulted in a potentially life threatening seizure, they decided to terminate his contract as they felt the situation was much more grave than any others they have dealt with in the past.

Following the seizure, Lillian Garcia informed flight attendants that Cade was a professional wrestler, and he was rushed to a hospital as soon as the plane landed. He was reportedly still incoherent while at the hospital, and the medical staff ran a battery of tests to determine if the injury was athletic as opposed to drug related. Of course this report is now indicating that drug abuse may have played a key factor in this potentially deadly seizure.

http://nodq.com/wwe/226703254.shtml

What a fuck up.

On another note, don't forget to vote for WCCWF's matches for the Road to Prestige event this Sunday!!
Polls close 8PM on Sunday so vote now!!
Links to the polls are in my signature! Do it!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4189 on: October 23, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »
Major update on Lance Cade's release from WWE

source: prowrestling.net

New information has surfaced concerning the sudden release of WWE Raw superstar Lance Cade last week. According to a new report released by Jason Powell of prowrestling.net, abuse of prescription drugs appeared to be a major catalyst for the seizure Cade had during a flight with colleague Lillian Garcia. Generally, WWE would suspend wrestlers who are found abusing prescription drugs for 30-60 days, however, considering the abuse in Cade's case resulted in a potentially life threatening seizure, they decided to terminate his contract as they felt the situation was much more grave than any others they have dealt with in the past.

Following the seizure, Lillian Garcia informed flight attendants that Cade was a professional wrestler, and he was rushed to a hospital as soon as the plane landed. He was reportedly still incoherent while at the hospital, and the medical staff ran a battery of tests to determine if the injury was athletic as opposed to drug related. Of course this report is now indicating that drug abuse may have played a key factor in this potentially deadly seizure.

http://nodq.com/wwe/226703254.shtml

What a fuck up.

On another note, don't forget to vote for WCCWF's matches for the Road to Prestige event this Sunday!!
Polls close 8PM on Sunday so vote now!!
Links to the polls are in my signature! Do it!!

man wrestling's a grueling schedule and hard on the body...it isn't all that uncommon for a wrestler to take pills, become reliant on them and adventually develope a serious dependancy on them...it's too bad for cade because he was in the middle of a decent mid card (IC level) push

chill

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4190 on: October 23, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
^^i agree on that; but he should've been more careful.
can't blame him completely though.
i'm sure others saw his pills usage, and they probably could've helped him to slow down to not abuse it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4191 on: October 24, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »
Cade is 100% responsible. He knew what kinda business he was getting into and the consequences of pain pills.

My only beef with this harsh judgement is this: Would they have made such a harsh decision with say, a Batista or a Kane? Hell fuckin no. The wellness policy is still flawed.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4192 on: October 25, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »
Cade is 100% responsible. He knew what kinda business he was getting into and the consequences of pain pills.

My only beef with this harsh judgement is this: Would they have made such a harsh decision with say, a Batista or a Kane? Hell fuckin no. The wellness policy is still flawed.

well put, yeah if it was triple h i'd be surprised if he'd even get suspended let alone have to drop his title,

chill

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4193 on: October 25, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

well put, yeah if it was triple h i'd be surprised if he'd even get suspended let alone have to drop his title,

chill

we woulnt even find out

So They are not called superstars they are claled entertainers now????

So fucking homo and what the fuck the fans are Wwe universe..

Sikotic™

« Reply #4194 on: October 25, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »
The term "WWE Universe" sounds like some goofy Star Trek shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4195 on: October 25, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »
it's dumb they're trying to distance themselves from any terms wrestling oriented just to pay less taxes.
if they want to cut costs, make a simpler looking entrance way or calm down with the pyros.

or better yet, create stronger characters and storylines to have better PPVs and get better buy rates.

on another note, WCCWF's Road to Prestige event is tomorrow.
this year, I want wrestling fans on WCC to be involved by voting on the matches.
in less than 24 hours, the polls close; this'll take you only 20 seconds and all you have to do is vote; i'll take care of the rest.

here are the matches:
US Title Match
Handicap Match
WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match

Vote now, it'll take you only 20 seconds!
Or at least help break some of the ties!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4196 on: October 26, 2008, 04:47:20 PM »
Free US Title match airing right now on WWE.com

Ppl can vote between R-Truth, MVP, and Festus as his opponent for the title.

speaking of voting, vote for the WCCWF matches!!
At least break the tie for the US Title match!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4197 on: October 26, 2008, 04:59:05 PM »
Completely forgot about that match.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4198 on: October 27, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »
“Special Delivery” Jones, one of the steadiest performers ever to appear in a WWE ring, passed away on Oct. 26 in his native Antigua, West Indies; he was 63.

Jones, whose real name is Conrad Efraim, was trained in the early 1970s by WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Rodz, and entered WWE  in late 1976. His WWE tenure continued through 1986. Through that time, Jones was a competitor who always gave optimum effort in all of his matches. Many of his opponents knew that if they wanted to gain a victory over Jones, they absolutely had to dig deep to earn it.

One of the more infamous distinctions that S.D. will be remembered for was his match against King Kong Bundy at the inaugural WrestleMania in 1985. The match lasted a mere nine seconds, and although on the losing end, this match made Jones a part of WWE history for the fastest pinfall ever scored at that time.

S.D.’s last WWE appearance was in 2006, when he inducted his long-time friend and confidant Tony Atlas into WWE’s Hall of Fame.

Our condolences go out to the family and friends of Conrad Efraim, a.k.a., “Special Delivery” Jones.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4199 on: October 28, 2008, 10:47:22 PM »
yeah all i remember is him getting beat by king kong bundy lol

Cool name special delivery