Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282080 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4350 on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:31 AM »
I actually caught SD. Holy shit it has improved since 2006-2007.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4351 on: March 03, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »
I didn't even know you could DL the PPVs.  Did you catch RAW?
Check out this site: http://www.onlinesport.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132 It's a great site with tons of wrestling downloads: PPVs, Impacts, RAWs, shoot interviews - you name it & theres different download formats like xvid, wmv, hd, nsv etc. No I didn't watch RAW. Since like a month or 2 I stopped watching WWE's regular shows & only watch their PPVs.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4352 on: March 03, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »
Big Show vs. Edge at WM25....I wonder where they'll go with this angle.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4353 on: March 04, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

snoozefest. big show should not be headlining at all. edge should be in a up tempo match against someone like jeff hardy...i'm not looking forward to this match. however with some build up the michaels/undertaker match'll probably be a classic,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4354 on: March 04, 2009, 01:49:48 PM »
Boogeyman got released today.

Boogeyman released
Written: March 4, 2009

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar “The Boogeyman” Marty Wright as of today, March 4. WWE wishes Marty the best in all his future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/boogeymanrel

No real surprise here in my opinion. I'm guessing he'll go over to Booker T's promotion or something.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4355 on: March 05, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »
Boogeyman got released today.
I'm crushed  :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #4356 on: March 07, 2009, 04:55:17 AM »

snoozefest. big show should not be headlining at all. edge should be in a up tempo match against someone like jeff hardy...i'm not looking forward to this match. however with some build up the michaels/undertaker match'll probably be a classic,

chill

i reckon cena to join MITB match win it and cash it in that night against edge or he will just be put in the match...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4357 on: March 07, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »

chill

i reckon cena to join MITB match win it and cash it in that night against edge or he will just be put in the match...

could happen, but BORING, they need to figure out a more creative way to cash in money in the bank matches...waiting till the champ finishes a match makes it so obvious he's about to drop the title to the MITB holder,

chill

Sikotic™

« Reply #4358 on: March 07, 2009, 03:24:21 PM »
they need to figure out a more creative way to cash in money in the bank matches...waiting till the champ finishes a match makes it so obvious he's about to drop the title to the MITB holder,

chill
Only RVD did it like a G and challenged the champ ahead of time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4359 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15:13 AM »
everysince stone cold and the rock left WWE went to the shitter!!! REAL MF TALK >:(

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4360 on: March 09, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »
everysince stone cold and the rock left WWE went to the shitter!!! REAL MF TALK >:(

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4361 on: March 09, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »
they need to figure out a more creative way to cash in money in the bank matches...waiting till the champ finishes a match makes it so obvious he's about to drop the title to the MITB holder,

chill
Only RVD did it like a G and challenged the champ ahead of time.

RVD was ill like that...can't wait till he decides to come back,

chill

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4362 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »

not sure I agree. Where the WWE fell off is when Eddie passed, and Benoit went nuts. Eddie was set for another title run, and died the night before, and then Benoit was going to carry the ECW brand and then we all know what happened then. The only wrestler living right now I think that can save the WWE is the Rock, and good luck getting him back. But the WWE is doing the best they can. To bring them back, I'd sign Kurt Angle back, have him make John Cena tap to get the title, then have matches with the likes of Shelton and Triple H. It wouldn't be until the younger wrestlers are ready, like Randy Orton, to become that main event star that can sell out a football stadium. The WWE only has Cena that can do that, and Cena is not a true face in my opinion. Cena is a true heel that's been a forced down people's throat so that if he ever goes heel again, it will be unrealistic.

This is the guy right now who should be selling out arenas across the nation.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hPoctGllAyU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hPoctGllAyU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zj_95YquVR4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zj_95YquVR4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FYXqVyJAalM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FYXqVyJAalM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4363 on: March 14, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »
It's good that they have Cena face though cause he seems to be what Hogan was in the 80s. The reason for most people to buy a ticket. He's selling shitloads of merchandise and tickets and any organization just needs that. I rather see him (and I'm far from a fan) on top than people like HHH or Orton.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4364 on: March 14, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
Andrew "Test" Martin has passed away:

World Wrestling Entertainment® has been made aware of the passing of Andrew Martin.  The WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Martin family.  Mr. Martin was under contract with WWE at various time periods and performed under the name "Test."  He last performed for the WWE in February 2007

http://www.wwe.com/inside/industrynews/9571148?cid=2009EP-00

RIP Test
Somewhat shocking to hear; I wonder how it happened