Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274790 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4455 on: June 09, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »
So on the websites it says Batista is injured AGAIN and has to drop the title AGAIN... seriously this guy has dropped the title before because of injury and this time he was back a total of what 2 months?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4456 on: June 11, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
i think the supposed arm injury might be a cover up for failing the drug test that was issued to all wwe superstars on Monday...a few suspensions to come...

Big news too, Cm Punk will be turning heel in the very short future...I think this is a great idea, to me Punk was getting stale. An idea was pitced by a creative team member to turn Cena Heel, but Vince shot it down so fast...I would love that to happen, but would be stupid financially wise to many young fans that wouldnt buy as much merchandise if he was heel..

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4457 on: June 11, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »
yeah  but Cena is sooo sooooo stale...

A Hell turn could sell merchandise still look at the nwo, dx in the 90s... granted its a different era and they are producing product more for kids these days... but imagine Cena going heel like Stone cold did in the 90s... you know there hole shift in product geared towards kids is probably a re tooling for a bigger turn in a year or a year and a half.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4458 on: June 11, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »
yeah  but Cena is sooo sooooo stale...

A Hell turn could sell merchandise still look at the nwo, dx in the 90s... granted its a different era and they are producing product more for kids these days... but imagine Cena going heel like Stone cold did in the 90s... you know there hole shift in product geared towards kids is probably a re tooling for a bigger turn in a year or a year and a half.
Exactly. Cena was selling a shitload of merchandise even when he was a heel. That's the reason why he turned face because so many people liked him. Cena will eventually turn heel once people can't stand him anymore. Same thing happened to Rock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4459 on: June 12, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »
they started booing rock in 03 but after a few months they were right back on his dick^^^bad example

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #4460 on: June 12, 2009, 09:47:05 PM »
they started booing rock in 03 but after a few months they were right back on his dick^^^bad example
Nah, they booed his ass constantly until he came back as a heel. Then they fell back in love with him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4461 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »
Thing about Cena is they started booing him 2 years ago, it seems now besides the girls and the kids people dont even care to boo him.
He has no personality realy... he is so stale then again .. so is Batista. One guy who always keeps it fresh is Edge i dont know why but he does his thing. Even HHH to a certain extent. I dont know why but he does keep things fresh imo

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4462 on: June 14, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »
Nah, they booed his ass constantly until he came back as a heel. Then they fell back in love with him.
exactly they started booin him even booed him against Austin at wm 19 then he was getting love again and they turned him heel. He cameback for one interview was booed and then got turned to heel

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4463 on: June 14, 2009, 11:42:05 AM »
but it had nothing to do with being stale it was because he left for the movies and took long to come back...nothing to do with being stale

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #4464 on: June 14, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »
but it had nothing to do with being stale it was because he left for the movies and took long to come back...nothing to do with being stale
Yeah true. I forgot he took that little break from wrestling.

I think we can all agree they need to switch up Cena's character or he needs to get injured.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4465 on: June 14, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »

I think we can all agree they need to switch up Cena's character or he needs to get injured.

i def agree. i think its a great idea to turn punk heel too, will make him a better champion allow him to be more like edge...
I wonder if Edge will ever go face again...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #4466 on: June 15, 2009, 07:03:12 AM »

i def agree. i think its a great idea to turn punk heel too, will make him a better champion allow him to be more like edge...
I wonder if Edge will ever go face again...

HHH needs to go bad again

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4467 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
I think it might be time for Edge to go Face, hes been a heel for 3-4 years.. as long as he stays face for a good 2-3 years as well.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4468 on: June 15, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »
I think it might be time for Edge to go Face, hes been a heel for 3-4 years.. as long as he stays face for a good 2-3 years as well.

id like that. but u dont think it would ruin his character

The Best of 3 Worlds

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4469 on: June 15, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »
Edge is their best heel, keep him heel,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :