Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282587 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4545 on: August 18, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
^^ dont worry theyll run that program for anoher 4 months

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4546 on: August 18, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »
the entire wwe is boring as fuck.

its the same shit year after year..

cena vs orton

orton vs hhh

orton vs batista

hhh vs batista vs orton

cena vs hhh

how many years has this been going on?

i seriously laugh when i read that vince looses his cool going on about not creating new stars...motherfucker!!!  you have the stars!!!  youre just not giving them the title!!  mvps buzz has cooled off a couple notches...2 months ago it was probably at an all time high, and they wasted that opportunity.  they give hardy the strap when he has one foot out of the door.  jack swagger has the ability, but his mic work needs SERIOUS improvement..i cannot take dude sHerious when he isH sHounding like duck rodgers and shit. 

they have a few mid carders that need to be in the main event....and until vince realizes that, he is going to keep doing the same shit over and over and over and over and you get the point. 

oh yeah, DX is played out.  yeah, i said it! 

this aint 1999. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4547 on: August 18, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »
LMAO at the Swagger comment, +1

There are some entertaining things, but it is pretty boring. Its sad to see how entertaining the company once was, and what it has become. I watch the WWE Vintage program which shows classic matches from like 90s and it craps over the product that's out there right now.

Btw, I was reading a statistic about HHH/Orton/Cena. This is what I found:

Yesterday it was mentioned that the combination of HHH, Randy Orton and John Cena have in some way faced each other 24 times on PPV, and Summerslam will be 25. Well, here is some more fun with the numbers, courtesy of Shaun Corbett and Pwinsider.com:

Even worse than the numbers Tom Robson sent in is that during that time, the three of them have missed almost a combined three years of ring time (I count at least 13 months for Orton, 14 for Triple H, and 7 months for Cena), and only two of the three have been on the same brand for 3 of those 5 years, given the alternating brand PPVs. So that means these numbers are even worse than he reported because presumably if they had all been available more, we would have seen more matches between them.

Showing that I have way too much time on my hands, I went back and looked. In the time frame referenced, there were 51 events with at least two of them on the PPV, and some combination of the three wrestled 28 times on those 51 PPV's. Even worse, and the main reason we are all so tired of combination is that since SummerSlam 2007, there have been 26 eligible PPVs, with 17 matches involving this threesome.

By the way, these numbers get really nasty if you add Shawn Michaels and Batista to the mix. Just using those same 51 PPVs, some mixture of Cena, Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels or Batista have wrestled and main- evented on 44 of those 51 shows (actually a lot more since I did not count multiple matches on the same PPV).

And WWE wonders why buy rates are down.

on a side-note:

this aint 1999. 

your post count sure is :P lol.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:08:50 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4548 on: August 19, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »
not anymore...its Y2Wykid, biatch!! ;D ;D :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4549 on: August 19, 2009, 01:50:17 AM »
IMO TNA is better off without JJ. I mean it's kinda sad though, dude gets kicked out of the company he started lol.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4550 on: August 19, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/59ZzsC_VRX4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/59ZzsC_VRX4</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4551 on: August 20, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »
8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/59ZzsC_VRX4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/59ZzsC_VRX4</a>
]

classic...cant believe i still remember this shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #4552 on: August 20, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »
I'm starting to believe Angle with this arrest situation.....minus the HGH prescription of course. Orlando Jordan Rhaka Khan seems like she might be a crazy broad out to ruin his career since there is no way she would be employed once Angle was done banging her. So she tried to take someone else with her.

And its too bad Swagger gets clowned for his lisp in every promo. I'm sure nobody made fun of Flair's lisp and that's one of the reasons why he was taken seriously as a contender......Swagger sucks anyways so who cares lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4553 on: August 23, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »
I'll ask from now, anybody have a SummerSlam link?

edit: http://www.p2p4u.net/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:00:09 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4554 on: August 23, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
I'll ask from now, anybody have a SummerSlam link?

edit: http://www.p2p4u.net/

not working for me at the moment
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4556 on: August 23, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »
if anybody's link went down, try this: http://watchfreedesichannels.com/mnuw.php

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4557 on: August 23, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
if anybody's link went down, try this: http://watchfreedesichannels.com/mnuw.php

props cause mine was going down

AlerG

Sikotic™

« Reply #4558 on: August 23, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
So far, no stand out matches on the PPV. I'm hoping Hardy vs. Punk saves the day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4559 on: August 23, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
pointless ECW match; they could have filled that with something better.