Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282077 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4575 on: August 24, 2009, 02:15:23 AM »
Some pieces of news:

ROH's Bryan Danielson has agreed to a contract in principle with the WWE:
http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/Article.aspx?id=2952

The "fan" who attacked last night was Ted DiBiase's younger brother, Brett DiBiase (i.e. it was planned). He's signed to a development contract:
http://nodq.com/wwe/253102437.shtml

RVD and Lita were backstage at SummerSlam:
http://nodq.com/wwe/253102839.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4576 on: August 24, 2009, 02:21:35 AM »
i heard vince is buying out TNA

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4577 on: August 25, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »
i heard vince is buying out TNA
ummmm.... ok. Oh & Summerslam was great.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4578 on: August 25, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »
RAW was pretty good too........from an entertainment standpoint.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4579 on: August 27, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »
Shocking news: Rey Mysterio is on steroids!!!!!!!!!!!

He just got suspended by WWE.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4580 on: August 27, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »
that's gonna fuck up this week's Smackdown and Breaking Point lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4581 on: August 27, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »
Oh well....I didn't like the other two Mysterio vs. Ziggler matches so I'm sure the upcoming one wouldn't of blown me away lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4582 on: August 30, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »
Oh well....I didn't like the other two Mysterio vs. Ziggler matches so I'm sure the upcoming one wouldn't of blown me away lol

I guess they didn't edit this week's SD.
I'm reading that Rey will probably drop the title to Dolph this week.

As for Rey, he said he got tested around his vacation but wasn't informed till like this past week. He said he had a prescription, but WWE didn't give him enough time to show it.
One a side-note, his name was linked to that doctor who provided large amounts of prescriptions drugs, etc. to stars (Astin I think was the name).

Sikotic™

« Reply #4583 on: August 30, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

As for Rey, he said he got tested around his vacation but wasn't informed till like this past week. He said he had a prescription, but WWE didn't give him enough time to show it.
One a side-note, his name was linked to that doctor who provided large amounts of prescriptions drugs, etc. to stars (Astin I think was the name).
I have a feeling the only reason why WWE exposed Mysterio is because they're getting tired of him and they want to put him in his place. He was complaining about his pay and taking time off and doing all kinds of stuff so they want to teach him a lesson......that's my conspiracy theory at least.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4584 on: August 30, 2009, 09:19:53 PM »

I have a feeling the only reason why WWE exposed Mysterio is because they're getting tired of him and they want to put him in his place. He was complaining about his pay and taking time off and doing all kinds of stuff so they want to teach him a lesson......that's my conspiracy theory at least.

I wouldn't be surprised; all the pieces could add up to that theory.

I wonder if they'll still give hima push or anything when he's back. Smackdown is pretty decent in developing stars.
Plus they have guys like Matt, Morrison, Finlay who are over with the fans and can be legitimate contenders for the IC Title.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4585 on: August 30, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »
Mysterio doesnt even need the title. They should of gave it to Ziggler at SummerFest. It would make more sense.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4586 on: August 30, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »
Yeah, it would've helped to build him more rather than making him win those #1 contender matches constantly.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4587 on: August 31, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »
I'm getting tired of Rey, I think everybody is. Everytime he's at a PPV he's usually getting booed. I mean the dude is doing the same moves over & over, him talking spanish during interviews doesn't help too.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4588 on: August 31, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »
I'm getting tired of Rey, I think everybody is. Everytime he's at a PPV he's usually getting booed. I mean the dude is doing the same moves over & over, him talking spanish during interviews doesn't help too.
It's a combination of WWE watering down their wrestler's personas and what the can do in the ring. I think Rey has knee issues too so that's probably why he doesn't do all the crazy stuff from back in the day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4589 on: August 31, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE