Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274667 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4695 on: October 17, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »
So these are the representatives from both brands:

Raw: DX; Big Show; Swagger; Rhodes; Kingston; Henry
Smackdown: Y2J: Kane; Cryme Tyme; Dolph Ziggler; Eric Escobar (newbie who looks like crap in the ring btw); Drew McIntyre

Matt Hardy should have been in the match instead of Eric Escobar; the guy seriously sucked in his debut and Vickie should'nt even be allowed on TV.

on a nother note, I think Drew McIntyre can be a big name in the future; he's got charisma and can wrestle.
hopefully they don't drop the ball on him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AGeesta

« Reply #4696 on: October 17, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
the smackdown roster sucks

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4697 on: October 17, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »

you mean in general, or the guys they selected?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AGeesta

« Reply #4698 on: October 17, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »

you mean in general, or the guys they selected?

the guys they selected

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4699 on: October 17, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »
While I understand the purpose of having ECW as like a C-Level show where the new talent can debut, carve their niche and then move on to bigger things on Raw and Smackdown, I don't see any longevity for it as a brand.

Considering the ECW Championship was completely shut out of WrestleMania...there was NO trace of ECW at the last PPV and there is no match scheduled or even a major feud building up towards Bragging Rights...I say when the SyFy contract is up, Vince and company shouldn't even bother renewing it. Take the dozen or so guys that are on ECW, split them between Raw and SD and that'll be that. It's pointless, given the fact it's not even close to the real ECW of back in the day.

Lately, I've been catching ECW quite a bit and it's not the product that sucks. They have a pretty good roster, but it's a waste if Christian, Shelton Benjamin, etc. don't get PPV spots but the guys that debuted a couple of weeks ago are thrown into main events.

* RiP Capt. Lou, btw

Sikotic™

« Reply #4700 on: October 18, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
While I understand the purpose of having ECW as like a C-Level show where the new talent can debut, carve their niche and then move on to bigger things on Raw and Smackdown, I don't see any longevity for it as a brand.

Considering the ECW Championship was completely shut out of WrestleMania...there was NO trace of ECW at the last PPV and there is no match scheduled or even a major feud building up towards Bragging Rights...I say when the SyFy contract is up, Vince and company shouldn't even bother renewing it. Take the dozen or so guys that are on ECW, split them between Raw and SD and that'll be that. It's pointless, given the fact it's not even close to the real ECW of back in the day.

Lately, I've been catching ECW quite a bit and it's not the product that sucks. They have a pretty good roster, but it's a waste if Christian, Shelton Benjamin, etc. don't get PPV spots but the guys that debuted a couple of weeks ago are thrown into main events.

* RiP Capt. Lou, btw
Agreed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4701 on: October 19, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »
I wish I could bust a move like Hornswoggle.

btw, I'm routing for Team Smackdown even though that team is mainly pansies and no names...they're still the underdogs lol.

AGeesta

« Reply #4702 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »
Snoop is the shit

and LMAO@ santino hes the funniest goof since Goldust

Sikotic™

« Reply #4703 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »
Did Snoop do something cool like Starship Pain or a 619?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #4704 on: October 20, 2009, 01:18:11 AM »
Did Snoop do something cool like Starship Pain or a 619?
no he just pimped all the hoes and clothes-lined Chavo

and got blown with the hoes

Sikotic™

« Reply #4705 on: October 20, 2009, 01:21:42 PM »
Good Ol' JR suffered another minor Bell's palsy stroke, and will miss Smackdown this week.

Poor guy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4706 on: October 20, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »
Good Ol' JR suffered another minor Bell's palsy stroke, and will miss Smackdown this week.

Poor guy.

damn; hopefully he'll be better soon.

on some other WWE-related news, apparently former ROH stars Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson might be headed towards TNA instead because WWE has taken too long in signing them officially. the deals they agreed to before were only in principle.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4707 on: October 20, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
Smart move by both guys. WWE will make them jobbers on ECW while in TNA, they'll be world title contenders.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4708 on: October 20, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »
true say; Nigel made his debut at the tapings tonight.
they'd probably also have to water down their moves if they were in the WWE.

TNA is starting to pick things up...btw I'm reading that Booker is basically done in TNA, but WWE has interest in him when his contract is done.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4709 on: October 20, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »
If they get rid of Steiner, Booker and Nash (basically most of MEM lol), import new stars and pick up their storylines, they could give WWE a run for their money someday. They have made a lot of good changes recently (giving AJ the title, elevating Hernandez...kinda and replacing Don West with Tazz).

THA SAUCE HOUSE