Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282291 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4710 on: October 20, 2009, 07:43:49 PM »
hernandez is a bad ass motherfucker...big man that moves like that has my respect.  not to mention, he is 36.  they need to really put him in the mainevents while he is still able to do what he does. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4711 on: October 20, 2009, 08:00:05 PM »
If they get rid of Steiner, Booker and Nash (basically most of MEM lol), import new stars and pick up their storylines, they could give WWE a run for their money someday. They have made a lot of good changes recently (giving AJ the title, elevating Hernandez...kinda and replacing Don West with Tazz).

Nash is staying at least another year; they'll probably use him to elevate guys like Eric Young and Hernandez. He's also pretty good on the mic still and isn't bad for his age / all the injuries he's had.
Steiner and Booker are likely on their way out...and if you don't want to know the Impact spoilers, tune in this week to the beginning segment.

They're also trying to go with the youth movement in TNA by trying to make guys like AJ, Hernandez, and Matt Morgan into the faces of the company. Definitely playing it much smarter than WCW did and WWE is doing.

One last note, Nigel McGuiness will apparently go by the name Wolf Desmond in TNA.....not sure what to make of that lol.

Hey Wykid, did you get my PM last nite? I dunno if it went through or not.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4712 on: October 20, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »
Wolf Desmond?  LOL 

i got the pm, i just been lazy. lol, ill have it done by tomorrow. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4713 on: October 20, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »
Wolf Desmond?  LOL 

i got the pm, i just been lazy. lol, ill have it done by tomorrow. 

lol no worries; take your time.
Just wanted to make sure it went through cause the quotes in your name for some reason create an error :P

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4714 on: October 21, 2009, 04:45:01 AM »
Interesting turn regarding the Smackdown team; won't spoil it though lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4715 on: October 21, 2009, 02:20:36 PM »
Wolf Desmond > Dolph Ziggler

.......I think  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4716 on: October 22, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
Did anyone catch BFG?? Sick ass show but lol at the Abyss fuck up. After seeing that even I felt embarassed lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4717 on: October 22, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
Did anyone catch BFG?? Sick ass show but lol at the Abyss fuck up. After seeing that even I felt embarassed lol.

I tuned into that match near the end; what did he fuck up on? I hope there's a clip lol.

I saw only the main event for BFG; if anyone has a d/l link, it'll be greatly appreciated  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4718 on: October 22, 2009, 09:06:10 PM »
Damn ECW used to be hard as fuck...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4719 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:25 AM »

I tuned into that match near the end; what did he fuck up on? I hope there's a clip lol.

I saw only the main event for BFG; if anyone has a d/l link, it'll be greatly appreciated  ;D
Mick Foley went to pin Abyss, Stevie Richards the guest referee was knocked out so a real official came to the ring & started counting. He counted to 3 & then a few seconds later Abyss kicked out. Everyone had a WTF face on, including the ref (lol) & then everyone started booing. Even Tenay & Taz didn't know what to say :laugh: Luckily they had a few highlights later on in the match to make people forget about the incident. Here's a great forum for wrestling downloads: http://www.wrestlingconcepts.com/wrestling-multimedia/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4720 on: October 23, 2009, 03:16:03 AM »
LMAO
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Awesome Kong was involved in an altercation late Sunday night during the Bound for Glory after-party at the Hilton Hotel in Irvine, California. A drunk male was insulting her boyfriend so she knocked him out.

"Kong pushed him and he flew like 15 feet," said one source. "Then he got in her face and she kicked his ass!"

Sikotic™

« Reply #4721 on: October 23, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »
LOL!

That's one woman I wouldn't mess with.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4722 on: October 23, 2009, 04:07:29 PM »

Mick Foley went to pin Abyss, Stevie Richards the guest referee was knocked out so a real official came to the ring & started counting. He counted to 3 & then a few seconds later Abyss kicked out. Everyone had a WTF face on, including the ref (lol) & then everyone started booing. Even Tenay & Taz didn't know what to say :laugh: Luckily they had a few highlights later on in the match to make people forget about the incident. Here's a great forum for wrestling downloads: http://www.wrestlingconcepts.com/wrestling-multimedia/

LOL i remember that now; yeah, that was a big botch.

And props for the link man; I'm gonna check it out right now.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4723 on: October 25, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »
any stream for Bragging Rights?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4724 on: October 25, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »
any stream for Bragging Rights?

Best one so far:
http://www.muftmaza.info/1.html

This is in case that one fails:
http://liveppv.blogspot.com/

THA SAUCE HOUSE