Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282181 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4740 on: October 31, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »
damn thats crazy
Bullets aint got no names

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4741 on: October 31, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »
am i the only one who sees this as a step backwards for TNA?  dixie was on the right path with the youth movement....and hulk is an ego maniac who loves his creative control.  i dont see hulk putting tna and the young talent before his own interests. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4742 on: November 01, 2009, 02:02:14 AM »
am i the only one who sees this as a step backwards for TNA?  dixie was on the right path with the youth movement....and hulk is an ego maniac who loves his creative control.  i dont see hulk putting tna and the young talent before his own interests. 

Yup. That's why he didn't go back to WWE. He doesn't wanna job to guys like Cena and Orton even though they're in their late 20's early 30's and he's well into his 50's.

Give it up, grandpa.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4743 on: November 01, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
As much young talent as TNA has, they sure are quick to get WWE leftovers and vets lol

But I think talent wise, the young guys push that brand but from a charisma standpoint, the vets still carry that show. I mean some of the dialogue on that show comes off too staged and bland at times. The storylines suck but I enjoy watching their matches more than WWE.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4744 on: November 01, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »
it'll all depend on what role Hogan will play and is willing to play.

when the news first broke, it was big because of the attention Hogan receives in and out of wrestling. so from that point of view, it was a step forward.

however, after reading how Hogan is going to "run TNA", it definitely would seem like a step backward depending on what Hogan does. if he is willing to do some clean jobs and put some youngsters over, then it would be another step forward. based on his track record though, they moved two steps back after taking one step forward.

if they would've signed Flair instead of Hogan, it would've been better. i dunno about Flair's track record and all, but based on what I've seen on WWE he is willing to put stars over without worrying if the fans will stop cheering for him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4745 on: November 01, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
Speaking of Flair, Heeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qgcYjV5o1w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_qgcYjV5o1w</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4746 on: November 01, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »
id love to see an uncensored Ric Flair promo...that shit would win an Oscar.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4747 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »
Some TNA news and notes.

Suicide (Kaz) asked for his released. It was apparently agreed on as well till Chris Daniels and AJ Styles worked the situation out.

There's no final word on when Hogan will debut for TNA; rumour going around that it might be at the end of the NFL season.

Speaking of Hogan, the ratings for the final quarter of the show (which included his segment) was the lowest at 1.18.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4748 on: November 03, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »
Anybody else get annoyed at Sharon repeatedly saying "really"?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4749 on: November 03, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »
TNA is doing so much better without Jeff Jarrett lol
I say kick this guy out of TNA, I know he started it but still lol.
TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In - Did Hulk Hogan Draw?
Last night's edition of TNA iMPACT! did a 1.3 cable rating., up from recent weeks. We're guessing that Hulk Hogan's signing had to do with the increased rating. That is a 20% jump and also went head-to-head with the World Series which did over 19 million viewers on FOX which is crazy good.
I'm guessing they only showed material from Hogan's press conference??

yeah; they just showed Bischoff introducing him, a brief speech from Hogan, Dizie talking, and then the Spike TV President talking.
Thanks, its probably gonna take forever for him to debut on Television. Fuck, I hate it when TNA does that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4750 on: November 06, 2009, 03:00:30 PM »
Hulk Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge today, and stated that he will be booking TNA and that he will oversee changes in the company. He also said that his contract says nothing about wrestling, and that he will be running the show. Hogan then said that he would be giving Vince Russo another chance, and that TNA is spending big money now.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4751 on: November 08, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »
Hulk Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge today, and stated that he will be booking TNA and that he will oversee changes in the company. He also said that his contract says nothing about wrestling, and that he will be running the show. Hogan then said that he would be giving Vince Russo another chance, and that TNA is spending big money now.

the beginning of the end.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4752 on: November 08, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

the beginning of the end.

lol probably, dint they see what happened to WCW

Sikotic™

« Reply #4753 on: November 08, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »
Nasty Boyz will be TNA Tag Champs by January.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4754 on: November 09, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »
Nasty Boyz will be TNA Tag Champs by January.
lol check out the news below:
Hulk Hogan made one of his regular appearances on the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show this morning. During the call, he mentioned Steve Austin and Randy Savage as wrestlers who could possibly be joining him in TNA. He also mentioned The Nasty Boys as possible additions.

He joked that he wanted to know how serious Bubba is about having a role on the TNA creative team with him.

ProWrestling.net reports that there is still no reason to believe that Hogan is going to be booking the whole show at TNA, but rather will just have creative control over his own character. Sources feel that Austin going to TNA is a pipe dream, and there's no way of knowing whether Savage has any interest in working again or not since he doesn't keep in touch with many people in wrestling. As of last word, Savage was living in Sarasota, Florida taking care of his father.