Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282143 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4785 on: November 17, 2009, 07:27:26 AM »
^^ thats just the way the entrance looks lke at MSG

I'd hope so; I was thinking they might have switched the Raw set along with their main theme song (which I'm liking).

^you mean Kofi lol.
btw, i don't like how the new Raw set looks.
Ozzy Osbourne's wife called him Kobe a few weeks ago lol.

I'm surprised how they're letting Booker T Jr. beat the hell out of Orton so much.

She did?! my bad then lol; I must've fallen asleep or something when she said that.
She was annoying throughout the night.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4786 on: November 17, 2009, 04:13:14 PM »
i havent watched raw in 3 weeks. anything worth noting?

btw, did anyone see turning point?  that shit was off the chain. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4787 on: November 17, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »
Kofi Kingston made my time watching Raw worth it. I can honestly say that I am really feeling this Orton/Kofi feud, no Shlomo.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4788 on: November 18, 2009, 10:58:44 AM »
According to PWInsider.com, several sources are saying Wrestlemania 27 could take place at the former Skydome in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If the event takes place at Skydome, it would be the third venue, along with Madison Square Garden and the Rosemont Horizon to host Wrestlemania three times. Wrestlemania 6 and 18 were both held in Skydome.

Miami, Atlanta and Indianapolis are also in the running, and an official decision should be made soon.

http://nodq.com/wwe/260575481.shtml

If this happens, I'll do whatever it takes (well, almost) to get a ticket.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4789 on: November 18, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »
I plan on going to SummerSlam in 2010......well, depending on the card, of course.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4790 on: November 19, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
is it just me or did they make Randy Orton a joke?

clearly the coolest guy around today & he went from like the best wrestler, who could beat anybody to some pussy who doesn't even want to wrestle.

the storylines they write for him are a joke! >:(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4791 on: November 19, 2009, 09:05:18 PM »

clearly the coolest guy around today & he went from like the best wrestler, who could beat anybody to some pussy who doesn't even want to wrestle.

first off, Orton ain't that good. second his character is similar to how his been since his career started, minus his face run just short of leaving Evolution. The only difference is that lately, his been more focus and angry, but his character is pretty consistent. His character also leads it's self to be a good heel to build faces, like Kofi, and still keep their cred because they'll do something to get back at Triple H or Cena and be in the middle of a huge feud soon. Storyline wise, he might be the WWE MVP right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4792 on: November 20, 2009, 02:16:11 PM »

first off, Orton ain't that good. second his character is similar to how his been since his career started, minus his face run just short of leaving Evolution. The only difference is that lately, his been more focus and angry, but his character is pretty consistent. His character also leads it's self to be a good heel to build faces, like Kofi, and still keep their cred because they'll do something to get back at Triple H or Cena and be in the middle of a huge feud soon. Storyline wise, he might be the WWE MVP right now.

he would be such a cooler character if they made his like "super upset mode" like unstoppable & if he started kicking people in the head again lol.

i mean John Cena gets thrown through spotlights & can beat people & Randy Orton 100% runs from whoever gets in the ring with him.

i hate John Cena lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4793 on: November 22, 2009, 02:00:09 AM »
Went to my first indie wrestling event: PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerilla) Battle Of Los Angeles. I didn't even know half of the people there, but it was better than Wrestlemania.

It was in a shitty bingo hall with room for 150-200 people, but despite that, it was well worth the $20 I paid for admission.....and that was for the front row.

Unfortunately, the front row isn't really the most comfortable. I got kicked in the head by Brian Kendrick and Colt Cabana's (was Scotty Goldman for a brief time on Smackdown) big ass almost landed on me.

Basically, the BOLA is a tournament, which is something I've always loved (too bad WWE took away King of the Ring). This tournament was even more important since the PWG title was vacated by the WWE-bound Bryan Danielson. Basically at the end of the tournament, Kenny Omega became champion (insanely good wrestler....he kicked me too by the way lol). And the two tag matches they had were the best that I have ever seen. It was amazing.

But just the heart those guys all have performing for just 200 people in a shitty bingo hall in a ring that is falling apart for just a fraction of what WWE wrestlers make, was unbelievable. A lot of ex-WWE and TNA wrestlers were there: Brian Kendrick, Austin Starr, Alex Shelley, etc.

The worst wrestler in PWG (they were all great tonight by the way) would shit all over up-and-comers like Miz, Kofi and Jack Swagger. Even PWG alumni like Evan Bourne and CM Punk have dumed down their matches and I'm sure they used to be awesome too.

Here's the Battle of Los Angeles website: http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2009BOLA/

If you have a really good indy promotion in your area, GO SEE IT. It will shit all over WWE. The only thing WWE has are state-of-the-art arenas, fancy props, and fireworks.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4794 on: November 22, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »
Went to my first indie wrestling event: PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerilla) Battle Of Los Angeles. I didn't even know half of the people there, but it was better than Wrestlemania.

It was in a shitty bingo hall with room for 150-200 people, but despite that, it was well worth the $20 I paid for admission.....and that was for the front row.

Unfortunately, the front row isn't really the most comfortable. I got kicked in the head by Brian Kendrick and Colt Cabana's (was Scotty Goldman for a brief time on Smackdown) big ass almost landed on me.

Basically, the BOLA is a tournament, which is something I've always loved (too bad WWE took away King of the Ring). This tournament was even more important since the PWG title was vacated by the WWE-bound Bryan Danielson. Basically at the end of the tournament, Kenny Omega became champion (insanely good wrestler....he kicked me too by the way lol). And the two tag matches they had were the best that I have ever seen. It was amazing.

But just the heart those guys all have performing for just 200 people in a shitty bingo hall in a ring that is falling apart for just a fraction of what WWE wrestlers make, was unbelievable. A lot of ex-WWE and TNA wrestlers were there: Brian Kendrick, Austin Starr, Alex Shelley, etc.

The worst wrestler in PWG (they were all great tonight by the way) would shit all over up-and-comers like Miz, Kofi and Jack Swagger. Even PWG alumni like Evan Bourne and CM Punk have dumed down their matches and I'm sure they used to be awesome too.

Here's the Battle of Los Angeles website: http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2009BOLA/

If you have a really good indy promotion in your area, GO SEE IT. It will shit all over WWE. The only thing WWE has are state-of-the-art arenas, fancy props, and fireworks.

Damn, that sounds like an awesome show you hit up, man. In the New York City area, Ring Of Honor is pretty huge. They run shows all around the Northeast, I've gone to 3 events in the last couple of years. The atmosphere of the events is crazy, it's a very close feel to the old ECW. The vibe is something different, and like Sik pointed out, the quality is much better than today's current WWE product. Some of the shit these guys do is mind blowing compared to the paint by numbers stuff you see in WWE and even TNA for that matter.

westsiderider323

« Reply #4795 on: November 22, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »
damn i havnt watched wrestling in the longest time the last time i went to a wrestling event was Judgement Day when it was here in LA and durin that time Eddie Guerrero was the wwe champ its been that long

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4796 on: November 22, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »

the wwe tells everyone of its workers to take it back a few notches.  from a business standpoint it makes perfect sense..i wouldnt want one of wrestlers who draws and sells to get hurt doing an "indy move".   when tna blows up they will slow it down too. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4797 on: November 22, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »
Damn, that sounds like an awesome show you hit up, man. In the New York City area, Ring Of Honor is pretty huge. They run shows all around the Northeast, I've gone to 3 events in the last couple of years. The atmosphere of the events is crazy, it's a very close feel to the old ECW. The vibe is something different, and like Sik pointed out, the quality is much better than today's current WWE product. Some of the shit these guys do is mind blowing compared to the paint by numbers stuff you see in WWE and even TNA for that matter.
Yeah, I'm gonna start getting into ROH. Most of the guys at the show I went to last night were ROH guys. One guy even had his ROH title with him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4798 on: November 22, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »
i refuse to fuck with roh ever since their owner was caught on a "to catch a predator" type of stings.   fuck rob fienstein or whatever his name is..fucking jew.  lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #4799 on: November 22, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
i refuse to fuck with roh ever since their owner was caught on a "to catch a predator" type of stings.   fuck rob fienstein or whatever his name is..fucking jew.  lol
Oh shit, that guy runs ROH? I didn't know that.

Well now I'm conflicted lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE