Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274666 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4830 on: December 04, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
RIP Umaga.

Damn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4831 on: December 04, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4832 on: December 04, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »
Umaga was fucking agile for a dude his size. Damn, only 36 years old...it's a shame.

RIP

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4833 on: December 04, 2009, 09:53:16 PM »
RIP  Eddie "Umaga" Fatu.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ThaChamp

« Reply #4834 on: December 05, 2009, 04:42:05 AM »
how did he die?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4835 on: December 05, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
how did he die?

he fell asleep while watching tv; his wife found him the morning later with blood coming out of his nose and called 911.
apparently he suffered a massive heart attack.

he was on life support then; when they made the decision to take him off, he suffered another massive heart attack and died from that.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #4836 on: December 05, 2009, 09:18:15 AM »
damn

RIP

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4837 on: December 06, 2009, 01:02:59 AM »
Impact going against RAW on Moday, damn I can't wait for this 8) & for the people actually thinking Hogan is gonna ruin TNA, believe me, Dixie won't allow that since she's behind the youth movement & I'm sure Hogan is too.

HULKAMANIA IS COMING BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT ON “TNA iMPACT!” LIVE JANUARY 4 ON SPIKE TV

Hulk Hogan’s First Live Appearance On Spike TV’s “TNA iMPACT” Will Be In A Special 3-Hour Live Episode Monday, January 4 At 8:00 PM ET/PT

The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, will make his first live appearance on Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling’s “TNA iMPACT!” in a live 3-hour special on Spike TV Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:00PM ET/PT. Hogan and TNA President Dixie Carter attended “The Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights” Finale in Las Vegas where Hogan made the announcement in an interview with Joe Rogan.

“TNA iMPACT!” will be going against “WWE Monday Raw” on USA Network, the first time two wrestling companies have broadcast live head-to-head since the “Monday Night Wars” in the late 1990’s between WWE and WCW. This “iMPACT!” special will broadcast live from the TNA iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl.

Hogan’s first appearance inside the six-sided ring of TNA Wrestling will follow weeks of speculation after Hogan and Carter announced their partnership on October 27 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Hogan has hinted in various media interviews that he’ll have multiple surprises in store for TNA Wrestling fans.

“I knew when I signed with TNA, that it would be important to make a statement with the first episode. Going head-to-head on January 4th, makes the statement loud and clear: Game on!” Hogan said.

“TNA is kicking off 2010 in the biggest way possible with the biggest name in the history of our sport. Hulk Hogan is a pop culture icon, and his arrival will change not only TNA, but the entire professional wrestling landscape. We’re firing that first shot,” Carter said.

Joining Hogan for the three-hour live “iMPACT!” will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, “The Boss” Bobby Lashley and “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan.

“TNA iMPACT!” will resume its normal timeslot on Thursday, January 7th at 9:00 PM ET/PT with an encore viewing of the live “iMPACT!” special.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4838 on: December 07, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »
Impact going against RAW on Moday, damn I can't wait for this 8) & for the people actually thinking Hogan is gonna ruin TNA, believe me, Dixie won't allow that since she's behind the youth movement & I'm sure Hogan is too.

HULKAMANIA IS COMING BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT ON “TNA iMPACT!” LIVE JANUARY 4 ON SPIKE TV

Hulk Hogan’s First Live Appearance On Spike TV’s “TNA iMPACT” Will Be In A Special 3-Hour Live Episode Monday, January 4 At 8:00 PM ET/PT

The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, will make his first live appearance on Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling’s “TNA iMPACT!” in a live 3-hour special on Spike TV Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:00PM ET/PT. Hogan and TNA President Dixie Carter attended “The Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights” Finale in Las Vegas where Hogan made the announcement in an interview with Joe Rogan.

“TNA iMPACT!” will be going against “WWE Monday Raw” on USA Network, the first time two wrestling companies have broadcast live head-to-head since the “Monday Night Wars” in the late 1990’s between WWE and WCW. This “iMPACT!” special will broadcast live from the TNA iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl.

Hogan’s first appearance inside the six-sided ring of TNA Wrestling will follow weeks of speculation after Hogan and Carter announced their partnership on October 27 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Hogan has hinted in various media interviews that he’ll have multiple surprises in store for TNA Wrestling fans.

“I knew when I signed with TNA, that it would be important to make a statement with the first episode. Going head-to-head on January 4th, makes the statement loud and clear: Game on!” Hogan said.

“TNA is kicking off 2010 in the biggest way possible with the biggest name in the history of our sport. Hulk Hogan is a pop culture icon, and his arrival will change not only TNA, but the entire professional wrestling landscape. We’re firing that first shot,” Carter said.

Joining Hogan for the three-hour live “iMPACT!” will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, “The Boss” Bobby Lashley and “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan.

“TNA iMPACT!” will resume its normal timeslot on Thursday, January 7th at 9:00 PM ET/PT with an encore viewing of the live “iMPACT!” special.

Interesting news. It's gonna feel like old times, back when Nitro was still on the air. I heard WWE is planning to kick off at 8 as well, so they can have a full 3 hours too. Good shit.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4839 on: December 07, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »
The sad thing is, I'll be at work either way so I won't get to watch any of them completely.

ThaChamp

« Reply #4840 on: December 07, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »
cant wait till next monday

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4841 on: December 10, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Hulk Hogan was hurting really bad during the recent Hulkamania tour of Australia which is why from the second night on they were doing run-ins early in the match. Hogan's hip went out during the match with Ric Flair in Melbourne and he couldn't do much from that point on.

cant wait til jan 4.  ::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaChamp

« Reply #4842 on: December 10, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »
the slammy awards are gonna be in my hometown of Corpus Christi

8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4843 on: December 10, 2009, 05:11:33 PM »
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Hulk Hogan was hurting really bad during the recent Hulkamania tour of Australia which is why from the second night on they were doing run-ins early in the match. Hogan's hip went out during the match with Ric Flair in Melbourne and he couldn't do much from that point on.

cant wait til jan 4.  ::)

lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4844 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »
Just because I felt like it, my favorite moment in WWE history. I remember that night, and all I can say was that I was very proud.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ClbMSss6ycY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ClbMSss6ycY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

This moment was great too... okay, maybe this was my favorite moment.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/byfACUVzB-k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/byfACUVzB-k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Aww hell.. I just loved that whole era.