Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274670 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4935 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »
Bret got screwed again. Vince always wins.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4936 on: January 04, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »
So I turn on the TV and my VCR is running an old tape of Raw and Nitro spliced together. Raw has HBK and Bret face to face and Nitro has the nWo in the ring. Then I took a closer look and realized it wasn't an old run down tape, just a bunch old run down wrestlers. I did enjoy the nostalgia of it feeling like 1997 again but I'm not sure how long it'll last for me.

Angle and AJ had great spots, but too many. Better match than anything I've seen on Raw in a while though. Interested in Flair next week though. Even fat and drunk I still like Hall. I don't know who Pope is but he entertained me. All in all Nitro kept my attention the whole way, while Raw was a huge let down and a constant channel changing experience. It was 97 again indeed.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4937 on: January 04, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
So I turn on the TV and my VCR is running an old tape of Raw and Nitro spliced together. Raw has HBK and Bret face to face and Nitro has the nWo in the ring. Then I took a closer look and realized it wasn't an old run down tape, just a bunch old run down wrestlers. I did enjoy the nostalgia of it feeling like 1997 again but I'm not sure how long it'll last for me.

Angle and AJ had great spots, but too many. Better match than anything I've seen on Raw in a while though. Interested in Flair next week though. Even fat and drunk I still like Hall. I don't know who Pope is but he entertained me. All in all Nitro kept my attention the whole way, while Raw was a huge let down and a constant channel changing experience. It was 97 again indeed.

Pope used to be Elijah Burke on WWE's version of ECW. He started off on Smackdown I think with some other guy named Sylvester Turkay.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4938 on: January 04, 2010, 09:09:26 PM »
Pope is entertaining to me, I had hoped he would've at least go  push to ECW champ but at the time CM Punk was the guy so he got overlooked.  I'm glad he's with TNA, you saw him less and less on WWE until he left

ThaChamp

« Reply #4939 on: January 04, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »
damn Raw was such a let down... it was good to see Bret so humble and squash the shit that happened... but as of now TNA>RAW

imma be watching TNA now and ill only tune in to smackdown and to see what comedy Mike Tyson and Raw brings

im glad to see the band back together again...

and by the way... does anyone give a fuck Lashley is leaving TNA? lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4940 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
you can still watch all three...TNA isn't moving to Monday night (yet).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4941 on: January 04, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »
damn Raw was such a let down... it was good to see Bret so humble and squash the shit that happened... but as of now TNA>RAW

imma be watching TNA now and ill only tune in to smackdown and to see what comedy Mike Tyson and Raw brings

im glad to see the band back together again...

and by the way... does anyone give a fuck Lashley is leaving TNA? lol

You do realize all of it was just storyline right? BRet and Shawn should have had a heated exchange and Bret getting bitched out like that from Vince was also stupid. It confirms two things; WWE creative is still retarded and Bret is just a glutton for himself.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4942 on: January 04, 2010, 09:46:31 PM »
Well, Bret has always been Bret's biggest fan...

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4943 on: January 04, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »

At least they didn't mention Owen. Coming back for an angle with the company that killed your brother is bad enough, but coming back for a poorly written, poorly executed angle? That really shows how nuts he is. Of course I lready knew that when he spent an hour on the CBC trying to convince the country that Don Cherry is our greatest Canadian ever. For frame of reference imagine someone trying to argue on TV that John Madden is the greatest American of all time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4944 on: January 04, 2010, 10:40:41 PM »

At least they didn't mention Owen. Coming back for an angle with the company that killed your brother is bad enough, but coming back for a poorly written, poorly executed angle? That really shows how nuts he is. Of course I lready knew that when he spent an hour on the CBC trying to convince the country that Don Cherry is our greatest Canadian ever. For frame of reference imagine someone trying to argue on TV that John Madden is the greatest American of all time.
Well that's because John Madden is  ;D

I agree though. If anyone has ever seen the Bret Hart DVD that the WWE put back when Hart was inducted into the WWE, you will see how delusional he can be, especially when it came to his career. I never read his autobiography, but I assume it would be an entertaining read just because of his perspective on things.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #4945 on: January 04, 2010, 10:49:19 PM »

Well that's because John Madden is  ;D

I agree though. If anyone has ever seen the Bret Hart DVD that the WWE put back when Hart was inducted into the WWE, you will see how delusional he can be, especially when it came to his career. I never read his autobiography, but I assume it would be an entertaining read just because of his perspective on things.

i agreed what he said on his DVD about him being the best wrestler at that time... only wrestler that could arguably be better was Ultimate warrior he always brang alot of energy but his promos sucked

Even on the DVD they said how they could of built WCW just around Bret which was true... but Vince could of built this Raw around Bret and made it epic and he didnt...
yeah WWE will have a good HOF with inducting Stu Hart and maybe a good Wrestlemania if Bret decides to strap it up... but even then who really wants to see these 2 old farts get it on? (no homo)

even the fuckin main event on TNA shitted all over Raws main event....
actually TNA's worst match tonight was better then Raws best match
i really see TNA going to the top soon WWE is getting played out and i was very disappointed

Sikotic™

« Reply #4946 on: January 04, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »
TNA fucked up with their first match though. Dude couldn't even climb out of the cage, he just ended up falling down lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4947 on: January 04, 2010, 10:59:10 PM »
TNA fucked up with their first match though. Dude couldn't even climb out of the cage, he just ended up falling down lol.
haha I would love to see that video clip

DIP DIP SET SET

ThaChamp

« Reply #4948 on: January 04, 2010, 11:01:32 PM »

lol you mean that dude Homicide? he kept getting his foot stuck i thought he was fucked after a while

Sikotic™

« Reply #4949 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:02 AM »

lol you mean that dude Homicide? he kept getting his foot stuck i thought he was fucked after a while
He was fucked. He was suppose to climb out the top and have Jeff Hardy beat his ass. Instead, he climbs, can't get out and falls lol. He somehow slips out the ring and then he got his ass beat by Jeff Hardy. Funny shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE