Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282842 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5010 on: January 19, 2010, 04:33:24 AM »
the ring didnt make TNA or anything, it was just something different.  i dont see the need to change it.  its just change for the sake of change....and when you grow to like the hexagon the squared circle just doesnt look right in tna.  

Exactly, what was the point in having that ring like since forever & then change it to a 4 sided ring just like that?? It doesn't seem right :-\ also who the fuck booked Daniels to lose against Sean Morley?? Like seriously, WTF?? Genesis was good, the best part of it was the crowd, like when they chanted Brooke to sit down lol or when they turned their backs when Sean won against Daniels. Apparently Hogan & Bischoff don't like their behaviour, weeellll, if they did their homework they would know TNA fans are a little more rowdy than your average WWE fan. Oh & they better bring back Borash too. I know Bischoff was behind that cause a few months ago he dissed him in some interview.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5011 on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:00 AM »

how did Scott hall and kevin nash do?

Hall didn't wrestle...they used Sean Waltman/X-Pac/1-2-3 Kid/Syxx/Syxx-Pac or whatever name he'll be going by in TNA.
wasn't a bad match or anything though. Beer Money is a wicked tag team.

why didnt he wrestle? he no showed again?

and who won?

how did Scott hall and kevin nash do?

Hall didn't wrestle...they used Sean Waltman/X-Pac/1-2-3 Kid/Syxx/Syxx-Pac or whatever name he'll be going by in TNA.
wasn't a bad match or anything though. Beer Money is a wicked tag team.

why didnt he wrestle? he no showed again?

and who won?

Nah he was there; not sure why he didn't wrestle. He came out at the end of the match though and got into a fight with a 'fan', causing a distraction that allowed Beer Money to win.

And DAMN at that ending...I guess AJ is a heel again.

LMAO
Scott hall is wrestling

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5012 on: January 19, 2010, 01:50:15 PM »
Not sure how Styles will do as a heel, or how much heel heat Ric Flair can get anymore (people love him too much), but I'll still be watching to see the Nature Boy on the mic.

he was a heel before, I didn't think it suited him because his gimmick was shitty at the time.
I think it'll be better this time around.

im thinking this is going to turn into a good vs evil type of thing with flair and sting with aj in the middle.  flair vs sting one more time!! :bandit:   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5013 on: January 19, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
I'm happy they got rid of that goofy 6-sided ring. I never liked it or saw the purpose in it. A 4 sided ring has always been better.

So far, this has been a decent PPV. TNA definitely has the talent, they just need the right direction. So far, so good.

And the Wolfe vs. Dinero match actually told a story  :o

goofy?  how is it goofy?  its different and there was no real reason to change it.  the fans let their opinions be heard "WE WANT SIX SIDES!!"

im with em.  i dont like the new ring at all. 

WE WANT SIX SIDES!!!!!!!!!!
You make your company different by creating a better and more entertaining product, not adding an extra 2 sides to the ring in my opinion. Jarrett didn't know how to do that, which is why TNA was complete trash 6 moths ago, so he had to bring out the gimmick ring just to stand out.

If they build new stars like they seem to be doing with Amazing Red, AJ, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Kennedy, etc. then they might have a chance. I just hope they keep the Nasty Boys and Val Venis's to a minimum.

you're not going to like the Nasty Boys portion of Impact this week lol.

on another note, making Daniels job to Morley/Venis was terrible. Daniels is underrated.

yeah, that was a stupid booking move.  same thing with the debut of young bucks/ generation me.  it knocks down the 'value' of daniels and MCMG for no reason. 
I saw Young Bucks live and they were insane.

And Raw was terrible. One of the worst in awhile.

oh no doubt, theyre fucking great, i was definitely impressed by them.  maybe im just upset cause im a sabin fan.  lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5014 on: January 19, 2010, 01:57:03 PM »
the ring didnt make TNA or anything, it was just something different.  i dont see the need to change it.  its just change for the sake of change....and when you grow to like the hexagon the squared circle just doesnt look right in tna. 

Exactly, what was the point in having that ring like since forever & then change it to a 4 sided ring just like that?? It doesn't seem right :-\ also who the fuck booked Daniels to lose against Sean Morley?? Like seriously, WTF?? Genesis was good, the best part of it was the crowd, like when they chanted Brooke to sit down lol or when they turned their backs when Sean won against Daniels. Apparently Hogan & Bischoff don't like their behaviour, weeellll, if they did their homework they would know TNA fans are a little more rowdy than your average WWE fan. Oh & they better bring back Borash too. I know Bischoff was behind that cause a few months ago he dissed him in some interview.

yeah, what the fuck is up with them telling the fans to be "quieter"?!?!  FUUCKKK THAT!!!  if i go to a wrestling event two things are for certain....imma get fucked up and act a fucking fool.  ;D  :bandit: 

Sikotic™

« Reply #5015 on: January 19, 2010, 02:20:45 PM »
Awesome Kong Attacks Bubba "The Love" Sponge Backstage At iMPACT! Tapings
By Amish Patel
Jan 19, 2010 - 12:45:34 PM

Source: ProWrestling.NET

- It has been confirmed that TNA backstage personality Bubba "The Love" Sponge was attacked by Awesome Kong backstage at yesterday's TNA iMPACT! taping.

Kong was said to be very upset at Bubba's "F--- Hati" [sic] tweet over the weekend, especially as she is actively taking part in fundraising efforts for the relief fund for Haiti.

Both were sent home and a source within TNA notes that Bubba has major heat in the locker room.

That is one bitch I do not want attacking me. I know she would leave me fucked up for a while.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5016 on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »
Awesome Kong Attacks Bubba "The Love" Sponge Backstage At iMPACT! Tapings
By Amish Patel
Jan 19, 2010 - 12:45:34 PM

Source: ProWrestling.NET

- It has been confirmed that TNA backstage personality Bubba "The Love" Sponge was attacked by Awesome Kong backstage at yesterday's TNA iMPACT! taping.

Kong was said to be very upset at Bubba's "F--- Hati" [sic] tweet over the weekend, especially as she is actively taking part in fundraising efforts for the relief fund for Haiti.

Both were sent home and a source within TNA notes that Bubba has major heat in the locker room.

That is one bitch I do not want attacking me. I know she would leave me fucked up for a while.

Damn lol; I'm glad she attacked him though.
It's one thing if you don't support the cause, it's another to say "Fuck (fill in whatever goes here)".

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5017 on: January 19, 2010, 04:54:09 PM »
If anybody wants to see the TNA satff tellnig the Impact Zone fans to 'behave', here is the link:

http://impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=31081

Hogan is already fucking up the company with his politics.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5018 on: January 19, 2010, 05:06:38 PM »
If anybody wants to see the TNA satff tellnig the Impact Zone fans to 'behave', here is the link:

it would have been so awesome if they started chanting "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" lmao

i thought tna was going to be more geared towards adults?  man...this is bullshit. im not liking some of these changes.....:grumpy:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5019 on: January 19, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »

i thought tna was going to be more geared towards adults?  man...this is bullshit. im not liking some of these changes.....:grumpy:

the fact that the guy said there are kids there shows how confused they are; they have The Beautiful People have cameras get a close up of their asses and then shake it; that sure as hell isn't kid appropriate.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5020 on: January 19, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

the fact that the guy said there are kids there shows how confused they are; they have The Beautiful People have cameras get a close up of their asses and then shake it; that sure as hell isn't kid appropriate.

BEST.  RING.  ENTRANCE.  EVER.  :drool:

Sikotic™

« Reply #5021 on: January 19, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »

i thought tna was going to be more geared towards adults?  man...this is bullshit. im not liking some of these changes.....:grumpy:

BEST.  RING.  ENTRANCE.  EVER.  :drool:
> Melina's entrance

And Hogan/Bischoff got it all wrong. They should want a passionate ECW-like crowd. That's another way to differentiate themselves fromt he brainless WWE fans other than adding sides to a ring. For them to tranquilize the audience because it makes them look better on TV shows their ego and how they don't respect the opinion of the fans.

The best part of a live wrestling show is screaming random shit like Wykid said.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:21:36 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5022 on: January 20, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »
That's rediculous that they say that before an event,

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic  <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock at it's finest!!!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5023 on: January 22, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »
CM Punk is just one Crucifixion away from being known as Jesus Jr.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5024 on: January 28, 2010, 03:52:50 PM »
TNA is holding their next live Impact on Monday March 1st, 2010.
It's going to go head-to-head with the WWE from 9PM to 11PM.

I think they would have benefited more from going 8PM to 10PM instead, but we'll see how it goes.