Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282254 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5070 on: February 06, 2010, 07:59:31 AM »
^^ They never will. Plus he dosent have the look i find. HE did before with that long ass hair, ooking a little younger but now... looks like a midcard to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5071 on: February 06, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »
Christian is a multi-time TNA world champ and was the crown jewel of that company for awhile. For Vince to even give Christian a push towards one of the "real" titles would discredit them since  he's a former TNA champ. I was shocked they even gave him the ECW title, but then again, nobody gives a shit about that belt so it's not that big of a deal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #5072 on: February 07, 2010, 02:34:54 AM »
Christian is a multi-time TNA world champ and was the crown jewel of that company for awhile. For Vince to even give Christian a push towards one of the "real" titles would discredit them since  he's a former TNA champ. I was shocked they even gave him the ECW title, but then again, nobody gives a shit about that belt so it's not that big of a deal.

you act like christian can never say fuck WWE and go to TNA

hell Jeff Hardy did it

and they even got Hall and xpac clickin niggas

Sikotic™

« Reply #5073 on: February 07, 2010, 11:18:37 PM »

you act like christian can never say fuck WWE and go to TNA

hell Jeff Hardy did it

and they even got Hall and xpac clickin niggas
Jeff Hardy is a fuckin crack head. He doesn't count.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5074 on: February 08, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »
I can honestly say that Raw didn't suck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5075 on: February 08, 2010, 11:22:13 PM »
It was an improvement. At least there's some interesting storylines for once and the midgets were kept to a minimum.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5076 on: February 08, 2010, 11:31:12 PM »
One complaint, Christian lost to the worst champ since David Arquette and Vince Russo.

HBK storyline is getting interesting, the Hart storyline is exactly where it needs to be, well other than Hart needs to have more time in the ring to shake off all of that rust. I felt bad for Jillian Hall and Gail Kim, as they have a lot of skill in the ring but that match was short, oh and that Cena thing at the end, just crushing Ted Dibiase was straight dumb, why bury Ted even before the push. They should have had a rematch with Cody Rhodes, that would have made sense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5077 on: February 08, 2010, 11:41:18 PM »
I forgot about that Sheamus/Christian match. Christian shouldn't of lost cleanly like that. I knew he wasn't going to win, but still.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #5078 on: February 09, 2010, 01:17:42 AM »
they fucked up giving show and miz the titles
Sheamus beating Christian like that pretty much proves the ECW title isnt worth a shit
HBK storyline is fuckin wack

Bret shouldnt be allowed to wrestle... dude couldnt even fuck up the equipment properly... he should just go to TNA with the rest of the dead beats
and that sucks saying that cus hes my favorite wrestler ever

LMAO @ Ted getting killed, but Rhodes beating Orton was cool

im looking forward to seeing TNA just to see who Scott Hall and Xpac click next

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5079 on: February 09, 2010, 06:06:05 AM »
One complaint, Christian lost to the worst champ since David Arquette and Vince Russo.

HBK storyline is getting interesting, the Hart storyline is exactly where it needs to be, well other than Hart needs to have more time in the ring to shake off all of that rust. I felt bad for Jillian Hall and Gail Kim, as they have a lot of skill in the ring but that match was short, oh and that Cena thing at the end, just crushing Ted Dibiase was straight dumb, why bury Ted even before the push. They should have had a rematch with Cody Rhodes, that would have made sense.

You want Bret in the ring before Mania? That makes no sense. He can't wrestle anymore anyway. The only chance at making money with him is to book his return to the ring for Mania and have a street fight with no head shots. Giving his return away for free on TV is pointless.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5080 on: February 09, 2010, 06:29:39 AM »

You want Bret in the ring before Mania? That makes no sense. He can't wrestle anymore anyway. The only chance at making money with him is to book his return to the ring for Mania and have a street fight with no head shots. Giving his return away for free on TV is pointless.

No, I don't mean a match, but Bret has a TON of ring rust. He needs to work it out in a weekly bases so at 'Mania it doesn't look so bad.

they fucked up giving show and miz the titles
Sheamus beating Christian like that pretty much proves the ECW title isnt worth a shit
HBK storyline is fuckin wack

Bret shouldnt be allowed to wrestle... dude couldnt even fuck up the equipment properly... he should just go to TNA with the rest of the dead beats
and that sucks saying that cus hes my favorite wrestler ever

LMAO @ Ted getting killed, but Rhodes beating Orton was cool

im looking forward to seeing TNA just to see who Scott Hall and Xpac click next

I wanted Punk and Gallows to get the tag titles, but honestly I'm digging the HBK storyline. I mean, I knew DX was splitting, but I thought it was t he usually, Triple H turns heel and then a year later we forget it ever happens, but this actually puts meaning behind it and builds up a DX split properly instead the same old way again.

I think Bret is above were Hulk Hogan or anyone else is in terms of class. His someone that has a ton of respect and I think his fine were he is. I think it's fitting his last match is beating the daylights out of McMahon. The only thing I have is that his really rusty, and I question if he can perform after his stroke. We'll see, it's not building up they way they should, but who knows were it will go.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5081 on: February 09, 2010, 10:44:20 AM »
The way the WWE is now the Vince/Bret match will be choreographed and rehearsed. I still have no desire to see it and having more class than Hulk Hogan isn't saying much. BRet has little respect left coming from me. He's been such a baby this whole decade. And I personally could not see me ever working  for the man that did that to my brother, unless maybe I was dead broke.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5082 on: February 09, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
I think everybody wanted Straight Edge Society to win the tag titles. Does anyone even care about Big Show now or ever cared about Miz? I mean, Miz is decent on the mic, but his ring work is so boring.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5083 on: February 09, 2010, 10:56:36 PM »
I see HBK finding someway to screw Taker out of that perfect WM record. Seems to be the way that is playing out.

ThaChamp

« Reply #5084 on: February 10, 2010, 12:55:27 AM »
I see HBK finding someway to screw Taker out of that perfect WM record. Seems to be the way that is playing out.

that would be the end of Wrestlemania

i hope they dont do that and make Shawn realize he is a fuckin baby and people dont always get their  way