Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282112 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5100 on: February 12, 2010, 07:56:19 AM »
I'm down for the tournament or war games.

I'm always down for War Games but isn't a tourney just another King of the Ring? They still have King of the Ring right?

King of the Ring died a few years ago. I went to the website and voted War Games and King of the Ring as what I feel they MUST have. Some War Games would be nice, and a King of the Ring SHOULD be brought back.

Oh, well in that case I'd vote for a King of the Ring style PPV. War Games hasn't really meant anything since it was nWo vs WCW and everyone that Sting joined nWo. I didn't have the money back then to order PPVs or the permission from my parents so I used to listen over the scrambled channel. So I had no idea that fake Sting wasn't the real Sting, so when a second Sting came out, the real one, even I who was on the nWo side was flipping out. There is no way the current WWE roster can pull off something as cool as that now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5101 on: February 12, 2010, 11:29:33 AM »
The King of the Ring was always one of my favorites. I was pissed when they got rid of it and turned it into a one night tournament on Raw a few years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5102 on: February 14, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
The KOTR Tournament would be the perfect way to build a new star or two every year.

I think War Games would have the same result as the Survivor Series in a couple of years.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5103 on: February 14, 2010, 02:26:54 PM »
a KOTR tourny where the winner actually gets a push would be great. 

whos watching Against All Odds tonight?  looks like a decent card, too bad its the same group of guys wrestling for 90% of the event. 

id really wish they didnt hold back the x-division and the tag team division like theyre doing.  when was the last time we seen beer money or the MCMG? shameful shit.  :(

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5104 on: February 14, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »

whos watching Against All Odds tonight?  looks like a decent card, too bad its the same group of guys wrestling for 90% of the event. 

id really wish they didnt hold back the x-division and the tag team division like theyre doing.  when was the last time we seen beer money or the MCMG? shameful shit.  :(

With the MCMG, I read that Shelley was hurt so they kept them off TV.
But it doesn't seem like they've been using most of the tag teams lately anyways (except for the Fatty Boys and Team 3D), so who knows if they'd use them.

Beer Money needs a push badly though IMO.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5105 on: February 14, 2010, 03:07:50 PM »

With the MCMG, I read that Shelley was hurt so they kept them off TV.
But it doesn't seem like they've been using most of the tag teams lately anyways (except for the Fatty Boys and Team 3D), so who knows if they'd use them.

Beer Money needs a push badly though IMO.

oh ya, i forgot about shelly...i hope he gets better soon.  i dont understand why theyre keeping beer money off of tv, theyre fucking awesome.  BEER.  MONEY.  haha 

someone whos also been missing since he fucked up is homicide.  i guess that botched spot on the live impact really pissed some people off. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5106 on: February 14, 2010, 03:36:51 PM »
I don't like the fact that Beer Money are not on TV but what really pisses me off is not having Homicide on Impact. That is complete utter bullshit. & Dixie wants to push Hernandez as a SINGLES wrestler so she splits up one of the best tag teams & puts him in another team with Morgan. Um is there any logic in that?? 1)You wanna push someone as a singles wrestler you don't put that somebody in a tag team & 2)Morgan & Hernandez ain't even that good of a team, they don't fit together.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5107 on: February 14, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »
I think that because Homicide wanted a release from the company, Hogan & Bischoff are punishing him.

Basically, they have an attitude where it goes "you're either completely on board, or you get thrown into the water."
They even called out Sting's work ethic because he missed the last set of Impact settings with a family emergency.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5108 on: February 14, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but I really hope Hogan and Bischoff make the Team #D vs. Nasty Boys match the main event on the card.

I can hear the "THIS IS AWESOME" chants in my ears already.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5109 on: February 14, 2010, 05:11:30 PM »
any1 got a link?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5110 on: February 14, 2010, 05:13:58 PM »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:17:48 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Sikotic™

« Reply #5111 on: February 14, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:40:19 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5113 on: February 14, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »
the pope better win this fucking tourny. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #5114 on: February 14, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »
the pope better win this fucking tourny. 
He's the only one worth a damn.

THA SAUCE HOUSE