Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282066 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5220 on: March 03, 2010, 12:19:07 AM »
what happened to goldberg?

he's retired from wrestling.

he's one of my favorites. 8)

when his music went off, you just wanted to punch someone lol.

This match was only suppose to be a three move squash. Regal then made it to a shoot match. One of my favorite moments in wrestling.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Haha, that got so sloppy towards the end.

It's a good thing WWE is using Regal in a better way.....oh, wait  :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5221 on: March 03, 2010, 03:17:56 AM »
I can't respect Regal for that. I like him & we all know he has skills but this was just stupid of him. He acted like a bitch & I gotta give it up for Goldberg for acting proffesional instead of beating his ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5222 on: March 03, 2010, 06:24:05 AM »
what happened to goldberg?

he's retired from wrestling.

he's one of my favorites. 8)

when his music went off, you just wanted to punch someone lol.

This match was only suppose to be a three move squash. Regal then made it to a shoot match. One of my favorite moments in wrestling.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Haha, that got so sloppy towards the end.

It's a good thing WWE is using Regal in a better way.....oh, wait  :(

Well WWE did put the European title on Regal and the IC title and made him King of the Ring which was actually suppose to be his big push to world title status. And lets not forget his countless times as commish, which might have been his golden era. Regal was used in better in WWE than WCW, once he lost the weight and McMahon thought he can make him into a credible champion. The only problem was that Regal failed a drug test right when he was getting a big push and got depushed right away.

I can't respect Regal for that. I like him & we all know he has skills but this was just stupid of him. He acted like a bitch & I gotta give it up for Goldberg for acting proffesional instead of beating his ass.

You are new to wrestling? Regal is what we call a shooter. In the old days a shooter would actually be world champion. See Verne Gagne, Bob Backlund, Lou Thesz and Jack Brisco. They were shooters because people traveled from other territories to challenge the champ, and just in case someone wanted to act tough and steal the title a shooter would be able to stretch them and keep the title were it's suppose to be. Regal is one of the best shooters in the modern era. In reality, if he truly wanted to, he'd make Goldberg scream. Goldberg was way too inexperience there, and Regal wasn't trying to win, he just didn't like losing to a rookie when his has a decent career himself. This was Goldberg's rookie year and they had him squash legitimate title contenders on his way to the World title and that rubbed people wrong. Raven was a great character, after his Goldberg squash he just stopped caring and it showed. Regal decided he wasn't going to be squashed. Of course this was the last time Regal was on WCW TV. He was fired after this and was next seen in WWF as the Man's Man. That failed, he went back to WCW to be fired again and then his next run in WWF/E was much better.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5223 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31:09 AM »
No I'm not new, been watching it ever since I was a kid & I don't give a fuck about all the stuff you wrote down. Point blank it was Regal's job to get squashed & make Goldberg look good. Regal can have all the wrestling abilities in the world but that doesn't make him invincible & if Goldberg wanted to he'd slap the shit out of him for being such a fitty bitch but he didn't. That's why I give props to Goldberg for acting like a proffesional when Regal wasn't.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5224 on: March 03, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »
No I'm not new, been watching it ever since I was a kid & I don't give a fuck about all the stuff you wrote down. Point blank it was Regal's job to get squashed & make Goldberg look good. Regal can have all the wrestling abilities in the world but that doesn't make him invincible & if Goldberg wanted to he'd slap the shit out of him for being such a fitty bitch but he didn't. That's why I give props to Goldberg for acting like a proffesional when Regal wasn't.

Well... Eric Bischoff agrees with you, because Regal was fired right after that. In response to that, I ask is WCW still here and was it gainning ratings after Goldberg beat Hogan. Goldberg being book to squash people lower moral for the mid-card, and he never had a build up feud until he was champ, therefore people never connected with him. This hurt the product over all. Also, if Goldberg was to slap Regal, Regal would streach him bad. Regal is one of the most respected in ring performers today, and Goldberg would never even touch Regal if Regal went full shoot on him. If you think Goldberg would be able to, then you must be smoking.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5225 on: March 03, 2010, 12:43:21 PM »
Regal could of made Goldberg look like a bitch. Shit, little ass Jericho punked the hell outta Goldberg when Goldberg got outta line. I think he joked him out lol.

Anyways, here's a word from Mark Henry about protecting your identity:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-Yjqy9UNIw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k-Yjqy9UNIw</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5226 on: March 03, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »

Well... Eric Bischoff agrees with you, because Regal was fired right after that. In response to that, I ask is WCW still here and was it gainning ratings after Goldberg beat Hogan. Goldberg being book to squash people lower moral for the mid-card, and he never had a build up feud until he was champ, therefore people never connected with him. This hurt the product over all. Also, if Goldberg was to slap Regal, Regal would streach him bad. Regal is one of the most respected in ring performers today, and Goldberg would never even touch Regal if Regal went full shoot on him. If you think Goldberg would be able to, then you must be smoking.
Thats not the point, the point is he didn't do what he was told to & he was wrong for that, end of story. Goldberg would beat the shit out of Regal & I'm not talking about wrestling, simple as that.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5227 on: March 03, 2010, 02:26:01 PM »
please tell me youre not arguing about pro wrestling.  please tell me that. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5228 on: March 03, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
wtf

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5229 on: March 03, 2010, 03:03:57 PM »
wtf

what dont u get?

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5230 on: March 03, 2010, 03:11:43 PM »
wtf

what dont u get?
Are you talking about pro wrestling in general or Goldberg wrestling with Regal?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5231 on: March 03, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
im saying, arguing about pro wrestling has got to be one of the worst ways to spend your time.  lol

do you though, do you. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5232 on: March 03, 2010, 09:19:16 PM »

yes... yes I am... LOL... I'm a grown man and I can do what I want and I want to argue wrestling... lol

Thats not the point, the point is he didn't do what he was told to & he was wrong for that, end of story. Goldberg would beat the shit out of Regal & I'm not talking about wrestling, simple as that.

I know Goldberg is your hero and all, but don't worship him, please. His only made to look tough, but in reality someone like Regal would make him cry. Dude, Regal is a true wrestler, and he also use to compete in England in true shoot matches. Goldberg maybe strong, but it would be like in MMA, when someone with experience battles an inexperience strong man, the strong man taps. Goldberg may have a strong punch, but Regal follows in the tradition of Stu Hart and other true stretchers. You can have your opinion, but the fact is Goldberg knew he couldn't shoot with Regal, why do you think he was so timid to actually do something with him. Goldberg knew one false move and his done. The thing that always keeps Regal from getting pushed is he always fails those damn drug test, his a pain killer man. Goldberg has that on him, get Regal on some good pills and Goldberg's power would murder Regal. But Regal on a sober night and Goldberg does not have a chance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5233 on: March 03, 2010, 11:23:50 PM »
^See thats what I don't like about your arguments, you accuse of & say things that are not particulary true about me & you use those "facts" to back up your shit. First you ask if I'm new to wrestling which was supposed to be, I don't know, an insult? Then you say Goldberg is my hero which he never was & I mean never. I like him, yes but there are so many wrestlers I put above him. To tell you the truth whenever I watched a Goldberg match I never expected much. Now on to Regal, I love watching this dude wrestle (only on PPVs cause his matches on regular shows are toned down). I love how he uses these throws that no one does. I already said I knew the guy has skills & as a wrestler (abilities) he's much better than Goldberg. 1)I still think Goldberg would slap the shit out of Regal in a regular street fight (wrestling skills & techniques DO NOT make you invincible) & 2)Regal shouldn't have done what he did, it doesn't matter how good this guy is he shouldn't have done it & thats that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5234 on: March 03, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »
Also I'd like to add I've seen this vid a long time ago so this isn't the first time I watched it & I liked what I saw back then but now not so much because it was unprofessional on Regal's part.