Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282863 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5235 on: March 04, 2010, 12:21:50 AM »
Sorry if I made assumptions, just trying to gauge who I'm debating.

It may have been unprofessional, but Regal it seems was doing what everyone else wanted to do. The undefeated streak of Goldberg's caused a low moral for the mid-card wrestlers. People like Raven (who Goldberg squashed him and the whole Flock in less than 5 minutes), Glacier (failed experiment overall, but being squashed doesn't help), Perry Saturn and many others moral went down once they got squashed. Regal did something about it, and you knew others wished they could do the same thing. Was it right, no, was it professional, hell no, but was it old school and something that would have happened even just 10 years prior, yes it was. It was old school, and it was something vets would have done to a rookie. Regal was fired, maybe rightfully so. But it was what it was, and Regal went pure old school. There was still an old school mentality then, and even young wrestlers like Benoit and Jericho were still very old school. So did Regal surprise me, no. Now today, that old school mentality is slowly dying. I'd be shocked if someone went shoot style today. In the end though, I think the streak was very hurtful to Goldberg in the end. His the guy who ended Hart's career, he complained when the WWE put the title on him and he thought he wasn't booked right. Hell his first night he beat the Rock, and he wasn't booked right. Goldberg had no idea how the business is suppose to be, and still doesn't. 

ThaChamp

« Reply #5236 on: March 04, 2010, 05:53:47 AM »
goldberg was a one dimensional wrestler

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5237 on: March 04, 2010, 08:40:07 AM »
Also I'd like to add I've seen this vid a long time ago so this isn't the first time I watched it & I liked what I saw back then but now not so much because it was unprofessional on Regal's part.

I'm not gonna front, that chick maybe euro-trash but i stop to look at her everytime you post homie ;)

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #5238 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:41 AM »
I think Regal could of made Goldberg cry like a little baby too, but Regal was being selfish and not putting the business first.

Goldberg had the same thing going for him like Tyson did in his prime. People would literally throw away money expecting both men to destroy someone in a few minutes. Overall, Goldberg's ability to put asses into seat would of benefited not only Goldberg and WCW, but Regal and other under card wrestlers as well. Regal could of really fucked everything up for them if he made Goldberg look weak in the ring and exposed his lack of experience. So I don't blame Bischoff for firing him on the spot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5239 on: March 04, 2010, 04:07:45 PM »
apparently TNA has signed RVD! hulk was doing an appearance on some radio show in NY and said they had some surprises in store and then pointed to himself like rvd does.  

if this is true, there is no doubt in my mind that he'll show up this monday at the impact zone...

hogan also said that we should tune in a lil before 9 because they might "do some sneaky stuff"..whatever that means lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5240 on: March 04, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »
apparently TNA has signed RVD! hulk was doing an appearance on some radio show in NY and said they had some surprises in store and then pointed to himself like rvd does.  

if this is true, there is no doubt in my mind that he'll show up this monday at the impact zone...

hogan also said that we should tune in a lil before 9 because they might "do some sneaky stuff"..whatever that means lol

Thats a good move, a feud with Styles could be good but they have to build it up nice

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5241 on: March 04, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »
man, i hope rvd still got IT.  i hope he hasnt slowed down too much...him in TNA wrestling against guys like AJ, pope, red, sabin, wolfe, etc, oh man.....shits gonna be insane!  

only 45 mins till the last thursday night impact starts.  :bandit:

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5242 on: March 04, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »
man, i hope rvd still got IT.  i hope he hasnt slowed down too much...him in TNA wrestling against guys like AJ, pope, red, sabin, wolfe, etc, oh man.....shits gonna be insane!  

only 45 mins till the last thursday night impact starts.  :bandit:
I saw RVD wrestle just last month live and he hasn't lost a step. As a matter of fact, he was faster than I've ever seen him. Probably because he wasn't warn down with a crazy travel schedule.

Hulk fucked up big time revealing this though lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #5243 on: March 04, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
does anyone know if the band is gonna be on TNA tonight?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5244 on: March 04, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »
lmao, spike censors the word 'bastard' and 'son of a bitch' but the word 'prick' is allowed.  lmao 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5245 on: March 04, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
man, i hope rvd still got IT.  i hope he hasnt slowed down too much...him in TNA wrestling against guys like AJ, pope, red, sabin, wolfe, etc, oh man.....shits gonna be insane! 

only 45 mins till the last thursday night impact starts.  :bandit:
I saw RVD wrestle just last month live and he hasn't lost a step. As a matter of fact, he was faster than I've ever seen him. Probably because he wasn't warn down with a crazy travel schedule.

Hulk fucked up big time revealing this though lol

GREAT NEWS!!  fuck yeah, thats awesome man.

yeah, reports are sayin that tna management was pissed the fuck off.  hogan probably forgot about the camera or forgot to tell em not to put that part up or something.  it most likely would have leaked by monday though, tna isnt exactly tight lipped when it comes to their storyline.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5246 on: March 04, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
Also I'd like to add I've seen this vid a long time ago so this isn't the first time I watched it & I liked what I saw back then but now not so much because it was unprofessional on Regal's part.

I'm not gonna front, that chick maybe euro-trash but i stop to look at her everytime you post homie ;)

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock
Haha everytime I post I look at her too.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5247 on: March 04, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »
oh man, flairs leakin, leakin baaaad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5248 on: March 04, 2010, 08:05:48 PM »
LOL

He always leakin'.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5249 on: March 04, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
LOL

He always leakin'.

you got that right....either blood or sweat, but he always leakin. lol