Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274740 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5295 on: March 09, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »
supposedly the main event for next week is:

RVD and Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe. 

that right there is worthy of being a main event.  :bandit:
SHould be good until the dinosaurs Hogan, Flair and Sting get involved.

at least sting can still move and take a bump.  last night i cringed every time we saw flair or hogan take a small bump.  i thought FOR SURE we would see some hip breakage action.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5296 on: March 09, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »

Related side note that I think would help ratings... WHERE THE HELL IS SAMOA JOE?

ive been wondering the same shit my dude.  i hope where ever theyre going with this that it turns out well.  joe even stopped using his twitter for this storyline.  lol

i wonder who abducted joe....hmmmmm

I was hoping he'd return last night, that's why I watched. Samoa Joe = TNA. If they don't use him right, I can think of a place that would. His good friends with their franchise player right now. They've actually been good friends since they first started training together.

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x63c8e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x63c8e</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5297 on: March 09, 2010, 10:51:46 PM »
nope, and its part of a concerning trend, if youre tna.

on jan 4 tna got its highest ratings ever, 1.9 i think.  after that the ratings have been on a downhill slope, with last nights being the lowest since jan 4.  

1.0 was the normal rating before the hogan era.  
It wasn't a 1.9, they got a 1.5 rating in Jan & I think it's a good rating since RAW only got a 3.4. WWE is going into Wrestlemania & TNA still managed to hold most of their usual fans & they drew more men in the key demographic of Men 18-34 and Men 18-49 than the show was previously drawing on Thursday nights. Oh & I'm feeling the new Impact theme, grrreeeeaaat.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:54:50 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5298 on: March 09, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »
Thats Ego right there and yeah they need to push those young guys with new ideas, new crews. I cant stand seeing Nask, Hall and Xpac.. specialy Nash ohh man.

I was think that too. Actually Waltman I don't mind, he can still do really well in the ring, and his not so old, his old for a Cruiserweight, but his not the oldest guy in the bunch. I'd actually like to see him get one more run in the WWE as a member of DX, and if the WWE ever gets the Cruiserweight title, I'd give him one more run. But Nash and Hall are PAINFUL to watch. I have no interest in them what so ever, and I use to be a HUGE Hall and Nash mark. But at least they aren't main eventing. I hope TNA learns a lesson. We love to see Hogan run the show, we love to see Flair work with the talent. These are things we can live with and in fact enjoy. BUT please no more Hogan/Flair. Well at least this much is true, we can say that now looking back, but before the show it was looking real promising. I'd promote another Style/Angle match, those seem to be big draws, both put on great matches, and this will put Styles over someone that the mainstream who hasn't heard of TNA will consider a creditable challenger.

Related side note that I think would help ratings... WHERE THE HELL IS SAMOA JOE?

I was actualy thiking that but dint write it at the risk of getting shit on lol

UNCEEN

« Reply #5299 on: March 10, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »
Was at the show yesterday... met cena and Orton afterwards.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5300 on: March 10, 2010, 06:08:14 AM »
Was at the show yesterday... met cena and Orton afterwards.

Heard Cena is super cool. That's why he doesn't get shitted on too much for being... well... Cena.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5301 on: March 11, 2010, 10:26:16 PM »
that main event i posted for impact was wrong...its gonna be a singles match between AJ vs Hardy.  :bandit:

also Anderson and Wolfe vs Angle and Pope. 

should be a dope impact this monday.  :bandit:

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaChamp

« Reply #5302 on: March 12, 2010, 01:07:02 AM »
that main event i posted for impact was wrong...its gonna be a singles match between AJ vs Hardy.  :bandit:

also Anderson and Wolfe vs Angle and Pope. 

should be a dope impact this monday.  :bandit:
sounds better then anything RAW can put together right now

but Scott Hall and Pac are still running shit till after this payperview

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5303 on: March 13, 2010, 05:50:42 AM »
Thursday night's encore presentation of TNA iMPACT! on Spike scored a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, nearly matching the 0.98 figure the live broadcast did this past Monday night against WWE's Monday Night RAW. To draw another comparison, Monday's live show  drew 1,361,000 viewers while the replay scored 1,303,000. Between both broadcasts, TNA scored a combined rating of 1.95 and 2,664,000 viewers. Thursday replay are not regularly scheduled going forward by Spike, although it is possible they can change their minds. Predator starring Jesse Ventura is set to air in TNA's former time slot next week. TNA and SpikeTV have to be very happy with the replay rating and the combined rating for the two airings of Impact being roughly a 2.0.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5304 on: March 13, 2010, 08:07:36 AM »
Thursday night's encore presentation of TNA iMPACT! on Spike scored a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, nearly matching the 0.98 figure the live broadcast did this past Monday night against WWE's Monday Night RAW. To draw another comparison, Monday's live show  drew 1,361,000 viewers while the replay scored 1,303,000. Between both broadcasts, TNA scored a combined rating of 1.95 and 2,664,000 viewers. Thursday replay are not regularly scheduled going forward by Spike, although it is possible they can change their minds. Predator starring Jesse Ventura is set to air in TNA's former time slot next week. TNA and SpikeTV have to be very happy with the replay rating and the combined rating for the two airings of Impact being roughly a 2.0.

That's nuts. For the replay to match the live airing will make it very interesting to see what the Monday show does next week. I can't imagine too many people watching it twice so it looks like a million people saw the replay after hearing about the live show. If the rating stays at 1.0 after the replays are done with then that shows a glitch in the ratings system. I expect the Monday Show to do a 30 to 40 percent increase. So a 1.3 to 1.4 next week. A 2.0 seems out of reach at the moment.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5305 on: March 13, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »
I dunno. I actually caught the Thursday show because I missed chunks of it due to switching off to Raw. Maybe other people did that too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5306 on: March 14, 2010, 02:10:50 PM »
They're not going to show replays anymore of Impact now on Thursdays.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5307 on: March 15, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »
They're not going to show replays anymore of Impact now on Thursdays.

Damn, I was counting on the Thursday replays. Tonight's Raw should be alright, Stone Cold's hosting. It's gonna be weird seeing him in the same ring as Bret Hart and not having them brawl. That was the shit in '97.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5308 on: March 15, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »
3D vs the Nasty boys on tna.

lol

come on!!  half an hour in...i hope it gets better!!!!

ThaChamp

« Reply #5309 on: March 15, 2010, 07:13:22 PM »
i told yall Nash and Pac still had it in them and some tricks up there sleeve