Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282079 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5385 on: March 25, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »
if HBK wins, I'll stop watching WWE. I'll read up on results, but won't watch any shows.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5386 on: March 26, 2010, 12:04:04 AM »
Gotta agree completely with M Dogg. WWE really dropped the ball on the build up. There's not even that much WM hype. Just seems like another PPV.

I know it'll end up being good though. I'm pretty much only interested in Bret vs. Vince for nostalgia, HBK vs. Taker because you really don't know what's gonna happen with that one and Edge vs. Jericho because they can't fuck that up.

I wondering what match is gonn amain event though. It should be HBK vs. Taker since it's been getting the biggest build up for a match in recent memory. I think fans have the most emotional investment in that feud.

yeah but its WM you have to end it with the WWE Championship match!!!! Common now!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5387 on: March 26, 2010, 01:12:35 AM »
I'm rooting for HBK. Fuck Taker.

I have a feeling HHH is gonna turn heel and turn on HBK at WM26 though by costing him the match. It was made No DQ to screw somebody over, either Taker or HBK.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #5388 on: March 26, 2010, 02:31:09 AM »
*Sik is in the WCCWF locker room. He walks up to E-Crazy*

Sik: Hey man, have you seen Dizzle? I really need to talk to him!
E-Crazy: Fuck off!

*Sik then turns to Dolla Bill*

Sik: Yo man, do you know where Dizzle is at?
Dolla: Go to hell, Sikotic!

*Sik turns to AG and The Band*

Sik: Hey do you guys.........oh wait, you guys haven't even been relevant for the last 10 years. And AG...HAH! AG is nothing but a WCCWF Superstars main eventer!

*AG and The Band chase Sik out of the WCCWF locker room as Sik leaves the locker room and once he loses them, he runs into P. Nelson*

Sik: What's up Nelson, You seen Dizzle by any chance?
Nelson: Nah man, I heard Grim has him though.
Sik: Fuck! You're serious?
Nelson: Yeah man, Grim took him and disappeared.
Sik: NO! NO! This can't happen, I need to talk to Dizzle about my WR4 match. Shit!

*Sik goes looking for M Dogg in his dressing room, but only finds the 3 women he picked up for the night*

Sik: Hey ladies, have you seen M Dogg. I really need his help right now!
Ladies: He's at CostCo buying condoms.
Sik: Damn it! I need him to cover me while I look for Grim and Dizzle, not cover his dick!!!

*The girls look confused as Sik leaves M Dogg's dressing room. He proceeds to run to his own dressing room to see if he can call Dizzle on his cell phone*

Sik: *sniff* *sniff* What the hell is that smell?

*Sik approaches his dressing room only to see that smoke is billowing from under the door*

Sik: What the fuck? NOOOOOOOO!!! HELP!!! HEEELP!!!! MY COLLECTION OF CHINCHILLA COATS ARE IN THERE!!! OH SHIT: SO IS MY TITLE! MY FUCKING TITLE IS IN THERE!!!!! HEEEELP!!!!

*A crowd of WCCWF superstars gather in disbelief. They hold Sikotic back from going into the flames to retrieve the one thing that means more to him than his collection of fur coats: The WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. As the firefighters arrive to put them flames out in his dressing room, Sikotic is carried to a chair by the WCCWF superstars*

Sik: My coats.....my title.......everything I've worked for the past year is gone. Damn it!

*Sik puts his head down and notices a crown on the ground next to a letter. He picks up the letter and reads it*

Sik: "I have the chairman and your number, Sikotic. And this Sunday, at Wrestle Rampage IV, I will have your title as well. I left this crown with you because I don't need it anymore and it will be the only thing you have to remember Wrestle Rampage IV.

*Sikotic looks up almost with tears*

Sik: Damn it: Without Dizzle around......it looks like I'll be all on my own this Sunday.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:40:11 AM by Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5389 on: March 26, 2010, 09:58:03 PM »
My guess is Taker will end up 19-0 and the WWE will make the NFL reference about Taker being more dominant than any NFL team.

It's so stupid the WWE will do it.

The streak it self is retarded. Let's look at this streak of wins starting at WM7

a 4 minute squash against an over the hill Jimmy Snuka

a 6 minute squash against an over the hill Jake Roberts

a 7 minute waste of time match against Giant Gonzalex won by DQ bt should have been a loss by count out because Taker spent 4 of the 7 minutes in the back being treated by medics

no match at WM10 thus a glitch in the streak

a crapfest against fake Taker

a crapfest against an on his way out Deisel

the worst main event in Wrestlemania history against Sid

crapfest against Kane

10 minute hell in a cell against Bossman

no match at WM16

his only solid match at a Mania thanks to HHH

drawn out boring match with Flair who was 53 at the time.

Big Show and A-Train

another crapfest with Kane

stunting the push of Orton at WM21

Mark Henry in a casket match. Need I say more?

mid carding a title match taking the belt off Batista

main eventing a title match taking the belt of Edge

And then the great match with HBK last year

Looking back at the match I've realized the Undertaker has been such a detriment to Wrestlemania every single year. He's either stinking up the show in a bad match, main eventing for no money, hurting new talent, or getting in the way of established talent from getting really over.

And in the fiction side more than half of his matches were against nobodies. 2 he wasn't at and 1 he should have lost.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5390 on: March 26, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »
I think the WWE should have ended the streak with Edge. Edge was primed to end the streak and it would have just given a hot heel that much more heat to use. I mean Jericho lived off of the first ever Undisputed Championship for a very very long time. Edge could have lived off ended that streak. Whoever ends it I expect them to get pushed to legendary status the way the E is building this. In a card filled with matches I was hoping to see for a few years, the only match they are pushing is 'Taker/HBK. I think both could have had a better use of their WMs. Michaels, if his truly leaving should have a proper send off, and 'Taker could put over a young person that has potential to be a legend, or I alway wanted Shelton to end the streak.

Side note, 'Taker beat King Kong Bundy at WM11 is a match almost as bad as the 'Taker/fake 'Taker match of Summerslam 1994.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5391 on: March 27, 2010, 09:15:06 AM »
I think the WWE should have ended the streak with Edge. Edge was primed to end the streak and it would have just given a hot heel that much more heat to use. I mean Jericho lived off of the first ever Undisputed Championship for a very very long time. Edge could have lived off ended that streak. Whoever ends it I expect them to get pushed to legendary status the way the E is building this. In a card filled with matches I was hoping to see for a few years, the only match they are pushing is 'Taker/HBK. I think both could have had a better use of their WMs. Michaels, if his truly leaving should have a proper send off, and 'Taker could put over a young person that has potential to be a legend, or I alway wanted Shelton to end the streak.

Side note, 'Taker beat King Kong Bundy at WM11 is a match almost as bad as the 'Taker/fake 'Taker match of Summerslam 1994.

Oh God, it was Bundy at 11. That's even worse than fake Taker which I thought was the 11 match.

My guess is a returning Shane McMahon ends the streak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5392 on: March 27, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »
Drew McIntyre next year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5393 on: March 27, 2010, 08:47:18 PM »
does anybody have a link for the HBK vs. Taker match from last year which includes their entrances?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5394 on: March 27, 2010, 09:54:38 PM »
Drew McIntyre next year.

That would be worst than Sheamus beating Cena.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5395 on: March 28, 2010, 04:00:37 PM »
WM26 is about to begin!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5396 on: March 28, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »
How come Sanjaya from American Idol took Kofi's place i Money in the Bank?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5397 on: March 28, 2010, 04:57:22 PM »

I guess they needed a celebrity. Maybe that's why Sylvester won  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #5398 on: March 28, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »
lol u a fool for dat one dizzle

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5399 on: March 28, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »
lol u a fool for dat one dizzle

;D

Looks like the Sultan returned to the WWE without Bob Backlund and Iron Shiek.
He sure as hell slimmed down though.