Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282142 times)

Geesta

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5460 on: April 03, 2010, 06:44:04 AM »
my bad i was drunk last night

JohnnyL

« Reply #5461 on: April 03, 2010, 06:48:28 AM »
LOL...

I will say this, on the topic of what's going on today... I can say it now...

JACK SWAGGER IS CHAMPION!!!This is a great day, because one of the best young talents came out from being lost in the shuffle to becoming World Champion. A great day and hopefully on Smackdown Swagger will do great things.

Also, Cryme Tyme is broken up...  :'(  I can't say I didn't see this coming, but this soon? I know that Shag wants to get into acting, and JTG is more of a wrestler who wanted Cryme Tyme to be a pure tag team and eventually these goals will clash. Vince was also never high on Shag, and he was never going to push JTG so that's why they originally got release in 2007. But they got over and Vince had to bring them back. The only thing is now, at best JTG is Marty Jannetty and Shag at best will be the Warlord. I say team JTG up with someone else because Vince will never push him as a singles wrestler, and look for Shag to be released by the summer. Sadly JTG said he wanted Cryme Tyme to be a true tag team that last, but that was not the case and Shag will be gone by years end, JTG mill job squad it out unless he gets a new partner.

Ehhhh....well, it's no dumber than Sheamous I guess.  Who's booking this shit?  Honestly....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5462 on: April 03, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »
HBK is the goat. What do you think about that Shallow? Dont choke like Peyton did in the Superbowl!!! HAHAHAHAHA

The Best of 3 Worlds

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5463 on: April 03, 2010, 03:28:46 PM »
Former WWE and WCW star Chris Kanyon was found dead in his apartment in Queens, New York early this morning at age 40. We're still waiting official details but it's believed he died from an intentional overdose of pills, a suicide.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5464 on: April 03, 2010, 03:44:21 PM »
HBK is the goat. What do you think about that Shallow? Dont choke like Peyton did in the Superbowl!!! HAHAHAHAHA

GOAT based on what? You're subjective appreciation of fictional matches.

Jumbo Tsuruta is the GOAT, bar none, and you don't even know who he is I bet.

So yes, by the same logic that HBK is the GOAT, Peyton Manning did choke.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5465 on: April 03, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »
So how did the Ken Anderson switch to TNA happen?  I haven't seen WWE in a while, and I must say I'm feeling CM Punk as a heel. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5466 on: April 03, 2010, 04:16:13 PM »
So how did the Ken Anderson switch to TNA happen?  I haven't seen WWE in a while, and I must say I'm feeling CM Punk as a heel. 

Basically he used to get injured in WWE quite a bit. Then there was an apparent botch involving Randy Orton where Anderson dropped Orton on his head/neck (Orton said Andy wasn't careful; Andy said that the move was done correctly), so the WWE let him go.

After that, Anderson was on that Hogan Australian tour. And when Hogan signed to TNA, he eventually signed Anderson.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5467 on: April 03, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

Basically he used to get injured in WWE quite a bit. Then there was an apparent botch involving Randy Orton where Anderson dropped Orton on his head/neck (Orton said Andy wasn't careful; Andy said that the move was done correctly), so the WWE let him go.

After that, Anderson was on that Hogan Australian tour. And when Hogan signed to TNA, he eventually signed Anderson.

Thanks bro, props

JohnnyL

« Reply #5468 on: April 03, 2010, 04:51:47 PM »
Former WWE and WCW star Chris Kanyon was found dead in his apartment in Queens, New York early this morning at age 40. We're still waiting official details but it's believed he died from an intentional overdose of pills, a suicide.

Damn.  I remember Kanyon quite well from WCW.  I guess now that I think about it though, he must have been in WWE too as part of the "Invasion" story line.  Sorry to hear he passed away.  It's crazy how many wrestlers have died young, just in the past decade.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5469 on: April 03, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »
yeah Kanyon was a great talent in WCW that was held back. "Whose better then Kanyon?"
I think he was the first openly gay wrestler right?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #5470 on: April 03, 2010, 10:34:22 PM »
yeah Kanyon was a great talent in WCW that was held back. "Whose better then Kanyon?"
I think he was the first openly gay wrestler right?
Pat Patterson is gay, but I don't think that shit ever came out during his career. So is Orlando Jordan aka Lord Gaga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #5471 on: April 04, 2010, 01:41:51 AM »
does anyone think Macho Man is gonna go to TNA or WWE?

i think Vince will get him in the hall of fame before TNA gets him wrestling again...

we will see

Sikotic™

« Reply #5472 on: April 04, 2010, 02:46:33 AM »

i think Vince will get him in the hall of fame before TNA gets him wrestling again...

we will see
Nigga looks like Santa Claus now so I don't care where he goes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #5473 on: April 04, 2010, 03:03:30 AM »

we will see
Nigga looks like Santa Claus now so I don't care where he goes.

i know but Macho man is getting old... i dont know how much he use to make but im sure he needs some cash by now
but maybe not since Elizebeth died cus of Lex Luger

last i heard about Luger was he was living in a priests basement

:-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5474 on: April 04, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »
wrestlemania 26. Highest profitbale event in WWE HISTORY!! and who said HBK wasnt a top draw? He was the reason, why!! Well know in a few weeks or so if it was wwe's best ppv buyrate off all time as well, wwe thinks it was..This is because of HBK v Taker thats more money then 3 different rock v austin Wrestlemanias. HBK IS A FUCKIN DRAW

The Best of 3 Worlds