Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274651 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5490 on: April 06, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »
^Heyman isn't interested in joining TNA. OK I'm watching TNA right now, who's fucking idea was it to bury Homicide like that? I wanna bitch slap the motherfucker. OMG Homicide is freaking awesome, why are they doing this? But a huge LMAO at Jordan (I like the angle with him). Tenay: His name is Orlando Jordan but whats he doing out here? Taz: I don't know, I think he spilled something on his chest LMAO!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5491 on: April 06, 2010, 11:53:33 AM »
lacey von erich > any other current knockout or diva.  thank god she is on TNA too....no way wwe would have her out there in lingerie..not in 2010 anyway.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5492 on: April 06, 2010, 11:59:55 AM »
^Heyman isn't interested in joining TNA. OK I'm watching TNA right now, who's fucking idea was it to bury Homicide like that? I wanna bitch slap the motherfucker. OMG Homicide is freaking awesome, why are they doing this? But a huge LMAO at Jordan (I like the angle with him). Tenay: His name is Orlando Jordan but whats he doing out here? Taz: I don't know, I think he spilled something on his chest LMAO!!

theyre still punishing homicide for his blown spot on the first monday impact.  there is a rumor floating around that once hernandez returns that LAX will be reunited..so we'll see.   LAX was fucking awesome...but id kinda like to see hernandez go for the title, but i doubt that will happen. 

and orlando jordan needs to go....his gimick is fucking ridiculous and i cant see a point to this storyline.  weird for the sake of weird and its not getting over...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5493 on: April 06, 2010, 12:02:07 PM »
I know. They buried Homicide to make that roided up talentless British dude look good. Ever since Hogan has been in charge, they've been pushing the guy. Before Jan. 4th, he was nothing more than a juiced up valet.

I hope they push Orlando Jordan the same way they pushed Goldust in the mid-90's where he fucks with his opponents (yes homo) with his mind games and weird behavior. Otherwise, its pointless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5494 on: April 06, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »
I know. They buried Homicide to make that roided up talentless British dude look good. Ever since Hogan has been in charge, they've been pushing the guy. Before Jan. 4th, he was nothing more than a juiced up valet.

I hope they push Orlando Jordan the same way they pushed Goldust in the mid-90's where he fucks with his opponents (yes homo) with his mind games and weird behavior. Otherwise, its pointless.

that world title could be so much more than what it currently is.  i would make that title an actual world title and defend it against top wrestlers in Japan, Europe, Mexico, etc.  it would raise the profile of whoever is the champ and tna.  have the forign wrestlers come and challenge for the title on impact....idk, i think it would be cool to have a title like that. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5495 on: April 06, 2010, 12:12:55 PM »

Well he wouldn't be interested as a lackey to Bischoff, Hogan, or Russo, but if you gave him complete control over a certain aspect of the card and got rid of the bums currently there I think he'd be game. Why wouldn't he?

One guy takes care of building new talent and the other takes care of booking established talent and you'll have a homerun product.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5496 on: April 06, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

Well he wouldn't be interested as a lackey to Bischoff, Hogan, or Russo, but if you gave him complete control over a certain aspect of the card and got rid of the bums currently there I think he'd be game. Why wouldn't he?

One guy takes care of building new talent and the other takes care of booking established talent and you'll have a homerun product.

I still call Heyman the best pure mind in professional wrestling. He always knows how to create new stars and he knows how to use talent to their fullest potential. When Vince gave him the keys to Smackdown, Smackdown was easily out preforming Raw every week and stars Vince would never push all became main eventers. the Smackdown 6 have all won world titles since their time with Heyman, and without that push they'd all get mid-carders for life status(well Chavo ended up worst off in the end, but that ECW run was okay). Hell he was even pushing Matt Morgan too, he has a great eye for talent. Heyman in TNA would be a sure thing. Give him the X division and watch people tune in.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5497 on: April 06, 2010, 01:01:14 PM »

theyre still punishing homicide for his blown spot on the first monday impact.  there is a rumor floating around that once hernandez returns that LAX will be reunited..so we'll see.   LAX was fucking awesome...but id kinda like to see hernandez go for the title, but i doubt that will happen. 

and orlando jordan needs to go....his gimick is fucking ridiculous and i cant see a point to this storyline.  weird for the sake of weird and its not getting over...
That would be great if they put them 2 back together. LAX was sick, one of my favorite tag teams & if they were punishing Homicide because of that spot thats BS. The guy is ridiculously talented. They should let it go already.

Yeah I remember, the whole roster was sweeping the TNA ring with this guy, now he's the boss. Supposedly Bischoff & Russo are huge supporters of Orlando's gimmick (well it really isn't a gimmick since dude is really bi lol) so hopefully they can make this shit entertaining. Oh & Impact was awesome, more wrestling & less talking. The product is more balanced now, I'm liking it & the Angle/Anderson ladder match= 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5498 on: April 06, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »
Homicide might also be getting punished because he requested his release a while back, I think before Hogan signed on.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5499 on: April 06, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »
NXT was actually good tonight. I don't know why they JUST started the whole competitive aspect of the show.

LOL @ the guy that's like last place dropped the keg during the challenge. I'm not sure what was or what was not planned during that challenge, but it definitely seemed genuine and entertaining.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5500 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »

:drool:

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5501 on: April 07, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »
How was Impact? I read the results and it seemed crappy.
I watched Raw, pretty boring.

What's the main event for WM?

It was Undertaker and his WM winning streak vs. HBK and his career.
Taker won, so HBK had to retire.

Was it as good as last years match?

Geesta

« Reply #5502 on: April 07, 2010, 12:12:06 AM »

no but definitely worth the watch though

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5503 on: April 08, 2010, 09:00:27 PM »

SUPER TOMBSTONE

Sikotic™

« Reply #5504 on: April 09, 2010, 04:17:23 PM »

SUPER TOMBSTONE
That was sick.

THA SAUCE HOUSE