Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274649 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5505 on: April 09, 2010, 10:44:38 PM »
+ =

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5506 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:29 AM »
whos the homo on the right

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5507 on: April 10, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »
Shallow youre a joker. Id never said the Bills would have 3 superbowls with Brady...Manning has 1 ring Brady has 3...Nuff said on that, give all the reasons you want, you cant change that fact. And just when i was starting to believe Manning was the greatest, he proved in the SB he wasnt even the best Qb in that game..But back to HBK, just admit people were eager to see that Match vs Taker and he was a draw if only for 1 night

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5508 on: April 10, 2010, 09:44:18 AM »
whos the homo on the right

Darren Young, one of the NXT rookies.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5509 on: April 10, 2010, 12:08:51 PM »
Shallow youre a joker. Id never said the Bills would have 3 superbowls with Brady...Manning has 1 ring Brady has 3...Nuff said on that, give all the reasons you want, you cant change that fact. And just when i was starting to believe Manning was the greatest, he proved in the SB he wasnt even the best Qb in that game..But back to HBK, just admit people were eager to see that Match vs Taker and he was a draw if only for 1 night

Manning outplayed Brees. The problem was Payton completely out coached Caldwell. Manning was two plays from a completely perfect game against a hard man to man blitz. Brees platyed against a soft cover 2 that couldn't tackle for the final 3 quarters. I could have won for the Saints QBing that game. No blitzes, no pressure, wide open short passes. The worst QB in the NFL could have started and Saints still win. The two mistakes Manning made were going long to Collie when Clark was short and thinking Austin Collie was good enough to make a play, and two thinking Reggie Wayne is Hines Ward and letting him drive to the inside against a jumping DB and having faith in his WR.

But here's the kicker; what would have those two plays have lead to if played better by Manning? A FG and a punt. So instead of 31-17 with 3 minutes and Indy ball, it would have been 24-20 with 3 minutes and Saints ball. And let's say Indy does get the ball back. What do we get then? Another dropped TD pass by Wayne in the endzone?

The 09 Colts are the 09 Bills, except they have Peyton Manning.

Oh, and Shawn Michaels; still not a draw.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5510 on: April 11, 2010, 01:41:53 AM »
DX was never a draw? They never sold any merch or got kids to make their parents take them to live shows? Vince is just out of his mind and put HBK in the limelight for years just to sabotage his own business?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5511 on: April 11, 2010, 08:02:50 AM »
DX was never a draw? They never sold any merch or got kids to make their parents take them to live shows? Vince is just out of his mind and put HBK in the limelight for years just to sabotage his own business?

DX was a draw the same way nWo was a draw, but I'd never call Scott Hall a draw, and he was always one of my favourites.

As for sabotaging his own business; Vince has been doing that ever since the WCW war started. How many times has he brought in established stars from the other guy and either buried them as losers or gave them a stupid gimmick and changed their name, and how many times did it work? Something like zero. All them didn't start really getting over until they got their real names back. And what would you call the Invasion angle? If that isn't the definition of sabotaging your own business then nothing is.

If Vince had it his way the WWF in 98 would have been centered around HBK and the Narcissist while the Ringmaster was midcarding for the IC title.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5512 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:03 AM »

DX was a draw the same way nWo was a draw, but I'd never call Scott Hall a draw, and he was always one of my favourites.

As for sabotaging his own business; Vince has been doing that ever since the WCW war started. How many times has he brought in established stars from the other guy and either buried them as losers or gave them a stupid gimmick and changed their name, and how many times did it work? Something like zero. All them didn't start really getting over until they got their real names back. And what would you call the Invasion angle? If that isn't the definition of sabotaging your own business then nothing is.

If Vince had it his way the WWF in 98 would have been centered around HBK and the Narcissist while the Ringmaster was midcarding for the IC title.

Difference is, Shawn Michaels is WAY more important to DX. The way DX was founded and set up, Michaels was more like Hogan to the nWo than Hall.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5513 on: April 12, 2010, 07:21:24 AM »

Difference is, Shawn Michaels is WAY more important to DX. The way DX was founded and set up, Michaels was more like Hogan to the nWo than Hall.

Really? Because it looks to me like DX was doing just fine after HBK left and the obviously established draws Sean Waltman, Billy Gunn, and Jesse James joined. Face it man. This was an era where everyone was getting over and staying over, but the second Austin and Rock were done drawing it was over as far as getting over. Show me the money. DX was nice, but in the end it didn't matter. A no DX WWF with Austin chasing Bret to WM14, would have been just as good for business and would have even elevated Austin a bit higher because Bret was a slightly bigger star than HBK a the time.

And James and Gunn got over all on their own before joining DX. They were only put in the group because HHH didn't want another group out there more over than his group.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5514 on: April 13, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

Manning outplayed Brees. The problem was Payton completely out coached Caldwell. Manning was two plays from a completely perfect game against a hard man to man blitz. Brees platyed against a soft cover 2 that couldn't tackle for the final 3 quarters. I could have won for the Saints QBing that game. No blitzes, no pressure, wide open short passes. The worst QB in the NFL could have started and Saints still win. The two mistakes Manning made were going long to Collie when Clark was short and thinking Austin Collie was good enough to make a play, and two thinking Reggie Wayne is Hines Ward and letting him drive to the inside against a jumping DB and having faith in his WR.

But here's the kicker; what would have those two plays have lead to if played better by Manning? A FG and a punt. So instead of 31-17 with 3 minutes and Indy ball, it would have been 24-20 with 3 minutes and Saints ball. And let's say Indy does get the ball back. What do we get then? Another dropped TD pass by Wayne in the endzone?

LOL!!! Stop suckin his dick man. Any person that watched the game even a little kid could tell that bress outplayed manning.. 32 of 37 2 tds 0 ints...Get peytons dick out of ur mouth shallow its disgusting

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5515 on: April 13, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »

LOL!!! Stop suckin his dick man. Any person that watched the game even a little kid could tell that bress outplayed manning.. 32 of 37 2 tds 0 ints...Get peytons dick out of ur mouth shallow its disgusting

A little kid yes, because a little kid can't understand the difference in defenses. Brees was 3 for 7 against the man to man. Then they dropped back to a cover 2 and he was 28 or 29 for 30. He was completing basketball chest passes for 25 of them. It's not his fault, but no way if the QBs switched QBs would the result of the game be any different.

Just make me a solid argument; why would Brees have won with the Colts and Manning have lost with the Saints? I love Brees and I'm glad for him but the Colts philosophy is the only reason they aren't the only 19-0 team in league history. If Bill Cowher was there coach this year they would have been that team. Peyton isn't reason they didn't win. Peyton's the reason they even had a chance.

Stats mean nothing if you aren't paying attention to the game.

Brady is a better QB than Bradshaw and Bart Starr but the tale of Championships say otherwise, and they're wrong.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5516 on: April 14, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »

A little kid yes, because a little kid can't understand the difference in defenses. Brees was 3 for 7 against the man to man. Then they dropped back to a cover 2 and he was 28 or 29 for 30. He was completing basketball chest passes for 25 of them. It's not his fault, but no way if the QBs switched QBs would the result of the game be any different.

Just make me a solid argument; why would Brees have won with the Colts and Manning have lost with the Saints? I love Brees and I'm glad for him but the Colts philosophy is the only reason they aren't the only 19-0 team in league history. If Bill Cowher was there coach this year they would have been that team. Peyton isn't reason they didn't win. Peyton's the reason they even had a chance.

Stats mean nothing if you aren't paying attention to the game.

Brady is a better QB than Bradshaw and Bart Starr but the tale of Championships say otherwise, and they're wrong.

Not Brees Fault that the Colts played soft, but they did and he got the job done, And Coaching has nothing to do with Peyton throwing an Int to Porter to cost the Colts the game, and i never said if Brees was the Colts Qb they would have won, but Brees outplayed Manning, NO MATTER the circumstances, trust me i watch all the little things in the game, but that doesnt change the fact that Drew got it done. I guess Montana wasnt great either cuz the west coast offense had him completing 5-10 yd passes consistently, take off your Manning Blinders and Open youre eyes man..I do think Manning is the best qb in the NFL hes proved that to me over the last few years, but he was far from fantastic in the SB, you cant deny that he got outplayed

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5517 on: April 14, 2010, 02:03:50 PM »
thats the last thing ima say about Manning.This is a WWE Thread..Sorry to get off topic.

Is it just me or after WM does the WWE seem a little deflated, i was so excited before WM, now i dont have much to look FWD too.I already miss HBK :(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #5518 on: April 14, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »
It's all a bunch of Wrestlemania rematches minus the new Swagger title reign so I think that's why it seems so lame at the moment.

To me, NXT is the best thing the WWE has going for them. I'm digging it lately. It's like a more interesting Tough Enough.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5519 on: April 14, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »
It's all a bunch of Wrestlemania rematches minus the new Swagger title reign so I think that's why it seems so lame at the moment.

To me, NXT is the best thing the WWE has going for them. I'm digging it lately. It's like a more interesting Tough Enough.

according to the ratings, you might be the only one watching nxt.  :-\

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.