Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274629 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5550 on: April 23, 2010, 08:25:01 AM »
WHO'S MIKE KNOX??

JohnnyL

« Reply #5551 on: April 24, 2010, 08:58:53 AM »
 Yeah.  A few of those cuts are a little surprising.  In the case of Shelton Benjamin, the guy has loads of talent but they haven't really utilized him the correct way since he was in Team Angle (maybe they could have a Team Angle reunion on TNA).  He could probably also be a really good singles performer, but the only time he got a real push in the WWE as a singles performer was when they tried that retarded "Shelton's Mamma" gimmick.  God I hated watching that.

JohnnyL

« Reply #5552 on: April 24, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »
WHO'S MIKE KNOX??

Big burly white guy with big bushy mountain-man beard.  Started out on WWE's version of ECW as Kelly Kelly's over-protective boyfriend.  Wasn't a good wrestler.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5553 on: April 24, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »
Yeah.  A few of those cuts are a little surprising.  In the case of Shelton Benjamin, the guy has loads of talent but they haven't really utilized him the correct way since he was in Team Angle (maybe they could have a Team Angle reunion on TNA).  He could probably also be a really good singles performer, but the only time he got a real push in the WWE as a singles performer was when they tried that retarded "Shelton's Mamma" gimmick.  God I hated watching that.

They dropped the ball with him back in 04 I think. When he lasted with HHH and kept Trips from going forward in whatever that tournament was and then he went right into a program with Fair and of course Flair put him over huge. At that moment was when they should have affiliated him with Benoit and bring in Arn Anderson to be the mouth piece to feud with Evolution.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5554 on: April 25, 2010, 04:00:34 PM »
that would have been a good idea put'n him with beniot and arn, damn i swear vince and company be doing some dumb shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5555 on: April 25, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »
Great quality link for Extreme Rules, just about to start...

http://richsportslivestreams.webs.com/playalounge.htm

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5556 on: April 25, 2010, 05:00:51 PM »

props man  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5557 on: April 25, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »

props man  8)

No doubt homie. I'm reading that Batista is finishing up and this may be his final week in WWE? Damn so I'm guessing Cena goes over tonight unless they pull some kinda swerve.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5558 on: April 25, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »

props man  8)

No doubt homie. I'm reading that Batista is finishing up and this may be his final week in WWE? Damn so I'm guessing Cena goes over tonight unless they pull some kinda swerve.

yeah, he's pulling a Rock on us lol. but I don't mind, the WWE has enough talent and will HOPEFULLY build a new star or two.
rumour also has it that Matt Hardy will be leaving soon and possibly jump to TNA. I wouldn't be surprised because WWE basically uses him as a jobber.

btw, Miz started his promo well but got annoying as fuck lol.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 05:15:44 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5559 on: April 25, 2010, 05:32:12 PM »
Previous link started acting up, here's an alternate

http://blackrasslin.rockthedub.com/2010/04/stream-wwe-extreme-rules-2010.html

Just noticed, "rock the dub" LOL what are the odds...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5560 on: April 25, 2010, 05:51:11 PM »
Holy hell did the crowd die out for the strap match lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5561 on: April 25, 2010, 05:57:49 PM »
I don't think Shad is that great of a heel. It was horrible build up, really rushed, and then JTG was put over which actually was the right move. But I think without the build up, this break up is going to kill both careers. Look for Shad to have the future endeavors post on WWE.com by years end and JTG will be doing the JOB Squad at least through the summer.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5562 on: April 25, 2010, 06:06:11 PM »
Wow you would think Shad would've gotten the win, considering his recent push of sorts. My guess is one of them is going to Raw, so in a way neither looks too weak. Shad dominates the feud, but JTG wins the match.

That guy that helped Punk beat Mysterio is Joey Mercury, though they didn't mention it on the air. He's going to be revealed as the newest member of the Straight Edge Society.

World Title Match is up...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5563 on: April 25, 2010, 06:13:00 PM »
Wow you would think Shad would've gotten the win, considering his recent push of sorts. My guess is one of them is going to Raw, so in a way neither looks too weak. Shad dominates the feud, but JTG wins the match.

That guy that helped Punk beat Mysterio is Joey Mercury, though they didn't mention it on the air. He's going to be revealed as the newest member of the Straight Edge Society.

World Title Match is up...

The problem with the build up is that Shad was looking like he was going to win, but JTG won, and with a match like a strap match, that's the type of match that ends feuds. Usually when you break up a tag team you have a long rivalry between the two as they build each other's singles career. My guess is Shad will be put on Raw before his release. JTG MIGHT get some sort of push. If there was a cruiserweight division, I would have expected JTG to lose weight and end up there; his best hope is a new partner. But I see no future in a single Shad.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5564 on: April 25, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »
this y2j edge match is putting me to sleep. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.