Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282063 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5580 on: May 03, 2010, 11:18:45 PM »
this is the last monday night impact...theyre going back to thurdays. 

why lol
thats so lame.. and fail.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5581 on: May 04, 2010, 02:58:50 AM »
So dixie announced some time ago that they're gonna give the fans what they want. I don't think moving Impact to Thursdays is what we wanted. Unless they were talking about that bullshit TNA Reaction or whatever the fuck it's called. Fucking FAIL. Atleast if the shows were live it wouldn't be so bad cause the crowd is alot more louder. Also when they were live they got better ratings. They just made themselves look stupid. I really like TNA but I swear sometimes they need to get bitchslapped for their stupid actions. Fuck em.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 03:00:24 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5582 on: May 04, 2010, 10:56:26 AM »
So dixie announced some time ago that they're gonna give the fans what they want. I don't think moving Impact to Thursdays is what we wanted. Unless they were talking about that bullshit TNA Reaction or whatever the fuck it's called. Fucking FAIL. Atleast if the shows were live it wouldn't be so bad cause the crowd is alot more louder. Also when they were live they got better ratings. They just made themselves look stupid. I really like TNA but I swear sometimes they need to get bitchslapped for their stupid actions. Fuck em.
you cant do one thing then a month a half later pull back.. not on that stage not at that level, FAIL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5583 on: May 04, 2010, 11:05:35 AM »
This is why Mickie James's psycho gimmick continues to be the greatest women storyline ever. It keeps giving. Even her fans are psycho.

The Connecticut Post reports that WWE fan Zavr Peygumbari, of Brooklyn, New York, was arrested last week after he called WWE headquarters over twenty times with threats to blow up the company's office and harm staff members. Zavr was upset that WWE released former Women's Champion Mickie James.

Zavr was arrested last Friday and arraigned yesterday at state Superior Court in Stamford, CT. Zavr's next court date will be on May 25th. He was originally held over the weekend in Stamford on a $250,000 bond but released on a $5,000 bond Monday. His lawyer describes him as a "fervent wrestling fan" who did not intend to follow through on his threats. Court records show that New York City police know Zavr as being emotionally disturbed.

During his arraignment on Monday, the angry WWE fan apologized for the phone calls and called them foolish & childish. Zavr allegedly threatened to blow up WWE's offices and said he would visit the building with a machete and a machine gun. The phone calls began on April 24th and continued through April 27th. Nineteen calls were made by Zavr on April 24th with a handful of calls made over the next few days. During one call, Zavr threatened to kill an un-named WWE employee and his family. The phone calls were traced back to a cell phone that Zavr had.

Zavr has been charged with four counts of fourth-degree threatening, one count of second-degree harassment and two counts of second-degree threatening.

The judge told Zavr on Monday that he could not contact WWE employees, go near it's offices in Stamford or attend any events. Zavr's actual response to this in front of the courtroom: "I'm not allowed to go to wrestling shows?"

Myself, I love Mickie as much as the next guy, but I'd never bomb a building over her. Unless she ask me to.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5584 on: May 04, 2010, 11:05:47 AM »
i cant blame tna for this decision...the thursday replay was getting better ratings than the monday broadcast.   :-X

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5585 on: May 04, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »
This is why Mickie James's psycho gimmick continues to be the greatest women storyline ever. It keeps giving. Even her fans are psycho.

The Connecticut Post reports that WWE fan Zavr Peygumbari, of Brooklyn, New York, was arrested last week after he called WWE headquarters over twenty times with threats to blow up the company's office and harm staff members. Zavr was upset that WWE released former Women's Champion Mickie James.

Zavr was arrested last Friday and arraigned yesterday at state Superior Court in Stamford, CT. Zavr's next court date will be on May 25th. He was originally held over the weekend in Stamford on a $250,000 bond but released on a $5,000 bond Monday. His lawyer describes him as a "fervent wrestling fan" who did not intend to follow through on his threats. Court records show that New York City police know Zavr as being emotionally disturbed.

During his arraignment on Monday, the angry WWE fan apologized for the phone calls and called them foolish & childish. Zavr allegedly threatened to blow up WWE's offices and said he would visit the building with a machete and a machine gun. The phone calls began on April 24th and continued through April 27th. Nineteen calls were made by Zavr on April 24th with a handful of calls made over the next few days. During one call, Zavr threatened to kill an un-named WWE employee and his family. The phone calls were traced back to a cell phone that Zavr had.

Zavr has been charged with four counts of fourth-degree threatening, one count of second-degree harassment and two counts of second-degree threatening.

The judge told Zavr on Monday that he could not contact WWE employees, go near it's offices in Stamford or attend any events. Zavr's actual response to this in front of the courtroom: "I'm not allowed to go to wrestling shows?"

Myself, I love Mickie as much as the next guy, but I'd never bomb a building over her. Unless she ask me to.

I was just about to post this lol.

Here's an article link for anybody wants to read it more so: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/WWE-fan-in-hot-water-after-death-threats-472869.php

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5586 on: May 04, 2010, 11:09:19 AM »
LMAO @ the Mickie James dude upset that he can't go to wrestling shows anymore. You're lucky you're not locked up dummy.

People like him are what give wrestling fans a bad name.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5587 on: May 04, 2010, 11:13:03 AM »
LMAO @ the Mickie James dude upset that he can't go to wrestling shows anymore. You're lucky you're not locked up dummy.

People like him are what give wrestling fans a bad name.

He should go to TNA shows, I'm sure they'll hire Mickie if she agrees.
Imagine having a match with the Beautiful People, Angelina Love, and Mickie James.

alright I got to stop thinking of the other t&a otherwise I won't concentrate at work lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5588 on: May 04, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »
this is the last monday night impact...theyre going back to thurdays. 

why lol
thats so lame.. and fail.

They tried and it didn't work. In hindsight I don't think they had a strong enough base to go head to head with WWE. When WCW started Nitro they had 2 to 3 million loyal WCW fans in America. TNA couldn't even muster 1 million loyal fans, and as recent ratings showed they only had about half a million.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5589 on: May 04, 2010, 11:31:05 PM »
^ ??? Actually TNA does have a little over than a million fans. You're basing that from 2-3 weak ratings they had??

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5590 on: May 04, 2010, 11:42:01 PM »
^ ??? Actually TNA does have a little over than a million fans. You're basing that from 2-3 weak ratings they had??

all i know is that before they moved to mondays they were getting at least 1.0 every week...since moving to mondays theyve really struggled to even put up a 1.0...in fact i think theyve only hit that like once or twice.  one of the strongest ratings was when the raw roster was stuck in europe.

if the thrusday night rating doesnt go back to normal then tna is in big trouble. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5591 on: May 04, 2010, 11:47:30 PM »
Maybe.....and this could be a stretch.....but maybe people tuned in really REALLY wanting TNA to give WWE some competition at least storyline/match-wise and although TNA did undergo some changes, a lot of what has happened is the rehashing of WCW's final days (same faces, on-the-fly bookings, etc.).

Maybe they HAD 1 million fans, but they gave up on it since their product is revolving around Flair and Hogan instead of building new stars.

I could be wrong though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5592 on: May 05, 2010, 12:02:35 AM »
i dont think flair is the problem...his promos have been awesome and he is a really really good heel.  if anything its hogan and bischoff.  those two need to stay off camera and focus on the product...but we know theres a better chance of jesus h christ turning the sea into wine. 

at the same time, maybe hogan and bischoff have no fucking business in wrestling in this millennium.  i mean...who the fuck puts a strap on rob terry?  and who the fuck lets daniels walk?  and who the fuck sides with fat fuck bubba the love sponge over awsome kong, one of the best female wrestlers out there?

for every good decision (putting the strap on RVD) they make 20 mistakes (hernandez, the x division, homicide, terry, kong, daniels, etc etc).

i still say tna>>>>>>>wwe tho.   cause wwe is just that shitty.   :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5593 on: May 05, 2010, 12:05:03 AM »

all i know is that before they moved to mondays they were getting at least 1.0 every week...since moving to mondays theyve really struggled to even put up a 1.0...in fact i think theyve only hit that like once or twice.  one of the strongest ratings was when the raw roster was stuck in europe.

if the thrusday night rating doesnt go back to normal then tna is in big trouble. 

1.0 doesn't equal a million viewers, that would be somewhere around like 1.3 million. This monday's Impact did a 0.8 rating, thats 1.1 million viewers. It's a weak rating but thats still over a million.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5594 on: May 05, 2010, 12:16:22 AM »
i dont think flair is the problem...his promos have been awesome and he is a really really good heel.  if anything its hogan and bischoff.  those two need to stay off camera and focus on the product...but we know theres a better chance of jesus h christ turning the sea into wine. 

at the same time, maybe hogan and bischoff have no fucking business in wrestling in this millennium.  i mean...who the fuck puts a strap on rob terry?  and who the fuck lets daniels walk?  and who the fuck sides with fat fuck bubba the love sponge over awsome kong, one of the best female wrestlers out there?

for every good decision (putting the strap on RVD) they make 20 mistakes (hernandez, the x division, homicide, terry, kong, daniels, etc etc).

i still say tna>>>>>>>wwe tho.   cause wwe is just that shitty.   :P
I have no beef with Flair as long as he stays out of the ring.

I have a feeling that 0.5 rating had a lot to do with nobody wanting to see Flair in the main event. I know I changed the channel when that was about to go down.

THA SAUCE HOUSE