Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274751 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5610 on: May 09, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
Funny that people were saying they hope not to take heat for liking Orton... lol. It's almost like there are some people here that are like, WWE, it sucks, you like Orton, you suck. The bottom line, you ask any person that's true to the wrestling business, Heyman, Cornette and you ask them who you'd start a promotion with, who's their first choice and you have everyone say Randy Orton. His getting his character down, people are digging it right now, but I do think WWE needs to turn him heel soon. I'm not sure who'd you turn him on, Edge was popular, Orton's face value might go up turning him on Cena, and there is no true face you can turn him on. Well maybe the WWE has the right idea, just keep Orton face, let it ride and then see what happens.

Why would anyone hate on Orton like that? He's got the look, the talent, and he's over. The way he's been guided over the years gets on my nerves but that's not his fault. If he jumped ship to TNA would it mean anything? No, but that's because TNA sucks at drawing and the WWE brand stands alone these days. But if you wanted to build up TNA as a force I can't think of anyone currently I'd use other than Orton. Cena maybe, because there are a lot of great workers in TNA that can carry him to 4 star matches if need be.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5611 on: May 09, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »
Funny that people were saying they hope not to take heat for liking Orton... lol. It's almost like there are some people here that are like, WWE, it sucks, you like Orton, you suck. The bottom line, you ask any person that's true to the wrestling business, Heyman, Cornette and you ask them who you'd start a promotion with, who's their first choice and you have everyone say Randy Orton. His getting his character down, people are digging it right now, but I do think WWE needs to turn him heel soon. I'm not sure who'd you turn him on, Edge was popular, Orton's face value might go up turning him on Cena, and there is no true face you can turn him on. Well maybe the WWE has the right idea, just keep Orton face, let it ride and then see what happens.

Not sure  if you meant that towards me or somebody else.
But what I mean to say was I hope I don't draw heat for making the Orton-to-Austin comparison.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5612 on: May 09, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »

But what I mean to say was I hope I don't draw heat for making the Orton-to-Austin comparison.

In terms of comparing talent there's nothing shameful about comparing Orton to Austin. In terms of impact on the business there's no ay Randy Orton will ever reach Austin's level.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5613 on: May 09, 2010, 07:51:44 PM »
What would win a Viper or a Rattlesnake :P

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5614 on: May 09, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »
wrestlemania 26. Highest profitbale event in WWE HISTORY!! and who said HBK wasnt a top draw? He was the reason, why!! Well know in a few weeks or so if it was wwe's best ppv buyrate off all time as well, wwe thinks it was..This is because of HBK v Taker thats more money then 3 different rock v austin Wrestlemanias. HBK IS A FUCKIN DRAW

Looks like the early hype WWE spread was BS. WM26 did 885,000 buys worldwide. That was actually less than last year, despite thinking it would be a lot more.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5615 on: May 09, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »

sort of towards you, but it was more towards the WWE sucks no matter what crowds, because to me they get pretty annoying with this WWE can't do nothing right. Now I'm a wrestling fan, I prefer a more balanced market, but right now the WWE is the best out there. TNA just sucks, and if you say that you get heat.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5616 on: May 10, 2010, 03:54:31 PM »
the difference why orton won't be austin IT'S SPIT'N ON THAT MIC, if you can't spit on that mic you can get over (jeff hardy anyone,rvd) but you don't usually blow up big time, i like wrestlers who talk that shit my favorite is new jacc,couldn't wrestle all that great but nobody cut a promo like jacc if he went head to head against austin in his heyday i think he would have out did austin on that mic yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5617 on: May 11, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
I hope that Vickie doesn't become the full-time GM.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #5618 on: May 11, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »

I think you're right on the money.  I think WWE wants Orton to be the next Austin in the worst way.  My feeling is they know he can't be a straight babyface after being a heel for so long, so they're going for the tweener angle.  And after years of trying to get Orton over as their pet project, I think it might finally be working a bit.  I still don't see what the big fixation with Orton is.  The guy's got a good physique, but he's a pretty unremarkable wrestler.  I do think his matches have gotten a little more exciting with this last push, so maybe whatever they're trying is working to an extent.  For the first time that I can remember, the crowd does seem to be getting behind him instead of booing him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5619 on: May 13, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5620 on: May 13, 2010, 08:51:34 AM »

I don't know if its the alcohol but that gif made me chuckle. By the way, why did they change the raw ropes from red to white? Are the smackdown ones still blue?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5621 on: May 13, 2010, 04:10:57 PM »

The art of wrestling at its purest.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5622 on: May 13, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »

At least he sold a move for once......
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #5623 on: May 13, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »

At least he sold a move for once......

Lol...Pretty funny.  Didn't notice it being quite that ridiculous when I saw it on t.v.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5624 on: May 13, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »
They changed the ropes?