Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282036 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5640 on: May 15, 2010, 10:55:25 PM »
damn big dave trying to challenge shawn micheals for the worst sell hahaha yell

I wish Tyson had just punched him for real.
The Marines have fucked HBK up more than Tyson ever could.

what's the story behind that?
Michaels went to a bar with X-Pac and someone else who I can't remember. HBK was talking to some girl at the bar. Her boyfriend wasn't too far off and told him to leave his girl alone. Michaels started talking shit to the guy and it just so happened the woman's boyfriend was a Marine and that Marine had his buddies with him. SO they decided to beat him within an inch of his life lol.

BTW, Drug Addict HBK >>>>>> Born Again HBK

lol damn.

That's why he should only go to bars with Hall and Nash, rather than Waltman. Hall was as big a dick as HBK. I never heard any stores of him getting beat up in bars in those days. And Nash in 95 would beat most guys by just standing up and staring at them.
I guess the click were pretty tough when they were young but still Bam Bam Bigelow>>>>all of them. These guys wanted to jump him & no one wanted to go first cause they were too scared lol.

Hall and Nash weren't tough guys as far as wrestlers go. A lot of dudes inthe back could rough them both up. I'm talking from the perspective of a couple of marines in a bar Kevin Nash just looks like he isn't worth starting a fight over.

Bam Bam was a tough guy. So was Scott Norton, Orndorf, Kevin Wacholz. The real tough guys were the catch wrestlers. A young Stu Hart or Danny Hodge could have been UFC champions if trained right.

Geesta

« Reply #5641 on: May 16, 2010, 03:10:49 AM »

Michaels went to a bar with X-Pac and someone else who I can't remember. HBK was talking to some girl at the bar. Her boyfriend wasn't too far off and told him to leave his girl alone. Michaels started talking shit to the guy and it just so happened the woman's boyfriend was a Marine and that Marine had his buddies with him. SO they decided to beat him within an inch of his life lol.

lol damn.

That's why he should only go to bars with Hall and Nash, rather than Waltman. Hall was as big a dick as HBK. I never heard any stores of him getting beat up in bars in those days. And Nash in 95 would beat most guys by just standing up and staring at them.
I guess the click were pretty tough when they were young but still Bam Bam Bigelow>>>>all of them. These guys wanted to jump him & no one wanted to go first cause they were too scared lol.

Hall and Nash weren't tough guys as far as wrestlers go. A lot of dudes inthe back could rough them both up. I'm talking from the perspective of a couple of marines in a bar Kevin Nash just looks like he isn't worth starting a fight over.

Bam Bam was a tough guy. So was Scott Norton, Orndorf, Kevin Wacholz. The real tough guys were the catch wrestlers. A young Stu Hart or Danny Hodge could have been UFC champions if trained right.

1 Hall and Nash werent tough guys in a sense cus in the ring they werent hard core... they never went threw tables or got hit with bats and shit... they were like just big guys who fucked people up... there first hardcore match was with 3D on TNA for god sakes... but i doubt other wrestlers in the back could fuck them up cus they were the Kliq mind you... NWO ran wrestling for a while till Vince destroyed it.

and i agree about Stu and Danny being able to be UFC champion right now...
but they would be a brock lesnar type champion as opposed to a jui jitsu type champion

Sikotic™

« Reply #5642 on: May 16, 2010, 03:14:57 AM »

lol damn.

Ive read a story online on how Scott Hall was at a restaurant and he was totally wasted... and how he went up to some random family and started hitting on this dudes wife and threatened the husband and scared the shit out of the kids and was telling the wife how hot she was and how he wanted to fuck her and how she needs a real man

then they threw him out and another wrestler went up to the family and apologized and said how he would get really drunk and pilled out and forget what he did the night before

i wish i could find the site it was an interesting story im missing alot more details but it just made Scott Hall look like the biggest asshole ever

I remember that. That husband got punked greater than any husband in history if that really went down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5643 on: May 16, 2010, 11:20:23 AM »

lol damn.

1 Hall and Nash werent tough guys in a sense cus in the ring they werent hard core... they never went threw tables or got hit with bats and shit... they were like just big guys who fucked people up... there first hardcore match was with 3D on TNA for god sakes... but i doubt other wrestlers in the back could fuck them up cus they were the Kliq mind you... NWO ran wrestling for a while till Vince destroyed it.

and i agree about Stu and Danny being able to be UFC champion right now...
but they would be a brock lesnar type champion as opposed to a jui jitsu type champion

I'm not talking about being tough by taking harcore bumps i nte ring. I'm talking being tough by being able to beat the shit out of other wrestlers backstage. I remember when DX tried invading Nitro and thinking if they were smart at WCW they would have sent out Meng and Scott Norton etc, midcarders that are legit tough, to go out there and just beat the shit out of DX and make them look bad.

As for UFC. You can't compare Hodge to Lesnar. Lesnar wins based on overpowering opponents with size. Hodge was an elite level olympic wrestler, boxer, and submission fighter. He'd take you down for points, submit you, or KO you with a combo. There's a story from a few years back with a late 60s Hogde was taken into a BJJ gym and he reversed or got out of every lock he was put in. He has double tendon thumbs. It's a rare condition that means his grip is insane. One guy had Hodge in a rear naked choke and Hodge just grabbed the guys knee cap and squeezed it. The dude had to let go and then he was holding his knee in pain.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5644 on: May 16, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5645 on: May 16, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »
did those streams go down for anyone else?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5646 on: May 16, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »
Yeah. I think its permanent too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5647 on: May 16, 2010, 06:40:46 PM »
Yeah. I think its permanent too.

Damn it all. I guess I'll have to read the rest of the event.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5649 on: May 16, 2010, 07:03:29 PM »
Doesn't seem like much of a PPV anyways. I'll just catch the replay streams.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5650 on: May 16, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »
Doesn't seem like much of a PPV anyways. I'll just catch the replay streams.

Yeah; I'm hoping Sting/Jarrett and RVD/AJ pick it up.

Geesta

« Reply #5651 on: May 16, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »
Did the Band have a match tonight?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5652 on: May 16, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
Did the Band have a match tonight?

yeah, against Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal aka Ink Inc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5653 on: May 17, 2010, 12:24:20 AM »
Possibly the funniest wrestling related site I've ever seen:

http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5654 on: May 17, 2010, 08:31:22 AM »
Possibly the funniest wrestling related site I've ever seen:

http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

"everybody know if i saw the kramer after he bad talk about the black people i fuck his ass make him humble     about 19 hours ago  via web"

"am the legend i am the master. sandra bullock husband are the gay the fag and no good mother fucker. iran #1"

LOL