Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282265 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5670 on: May 19, 2010, 08:26:52 PM »
quite possibly, the greatest TV spot for WWE since Eddie Guerrero was alive.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bop6WAK2swk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bop6WAK2swk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

As good as this segment was I don't expect anything but constant bury jobs for Danielson for the next year, maybe two, and then when they finally try and push him for real he'll have been so beaten down in the eyes of the fans it won't matter. Y'know if Hogan spent a year doing jobs for guys like Don Muraco and then the WWF decided to put the belt on him, not even Hogan would have been a big draw.

And that is what bothers me about the WWE the most, if you want to make a guy earn their spot, make them do it off TV in house shows.

Also, I actually got a little upset at the idea of Mike Mizanin questioning the talent of Bryan Danielson. Not because Miz might believe it, but because I'm certain Steph and Vince do.

Whatever dogg

That shit was 10 times more creative, original and just straight out BETTER than anything on Raw, Smackdown and TNA. I don't care where this goes, for the first time in years, I saw something that I could honestly say made me believe at least one person in the WWE can actually make up a storyline. Now if Bryan Danielson disappears and goes back to the indy, or is buried in the WWE, so be it, but that 5 minutes right there sums up all the real wrestling fans frustration and someone had to write it. If that writer is fired, or maybe it's Danielson who suggested it himself, who knows. But that's 5 minutes of how every wrestling fan has been feeling for the better part of 6 years.

And I thank you for posting. My frustration comes from the desire to see more of that, and the realization that I probably won't.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5671 on: May 19, 2010, 10:31:58 PM »

LMAO, Regal killed that shit!!

OMFG, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

ive already played the clip like 20  40 times.  lmao  fucking greatness.  

Def jam needs to sign Regal lol. Make a Cena-Regal-R-Truth collabo.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5672 on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:26 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bop6WAK2swk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bop6WAK2swk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I was gonna say something about this, but last time I mentioned NXT it seemed like nobody on here knew what I was talking about lol.

But yes, great segment. That is how you build up a character.You know, like they used to do 12-13 years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5673 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:29 AM »
Thats an awesome segment, I'm surprised Vince gave it a greenlight. Oh anybody notice when Miz goes "you think you're better than me"? both Regal & CM Punk start nodding. Then Regal says on the mic "Miz he is better than you". haha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5674 on: May 20, 2010, 06:33:07 AM »
Thats an awesome segment, I'm surprised Vince gave it a greenlight. Oh anybody notice when Miz goes "you think you're better than me"? both Regal & CM Punk start nodding. Then Regal says on the mic "Miz he is better than you". haha

I liked the CM Punk by miles hand gesture... lol. I wonder if they'll ever mentioned that Danielson had training from William Regal?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5675 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »

I liked the CM Punk by miles hand gesture... lol. I wonder if they'll ever mentioned that Danielson had training from William Regal?
They did. Both Regal and Danielson openly said they would have rather been paired up on the show.

I think because nobody watches that shit, they let more slide under the radar.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5676 on: May 20, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »

As good as this segment was I don't expect anything but constant bury jobs for Danielson for the next year, maybe two, and then when they finally try and push him for real he'll have been so beaten down in the eyes of the fans it won't matter. Y'know if Hogan spent a year doing jobs for guys like Don Muraco and then the WWF decided to put the belt on him, not even Hogan would have been a big draw.

And that is what bothers me about the WWE the most, if you want to make a guy earn their spot, make them do it off TV in house shows.

Also, I actually got a little upset at the idea of Mike Mizanin questioning the talent of Bryan Danielson. Not because Miz might believe it, but because I'm certain Steph and Vince do.

Whatever dogg

That shit was 10 times more creative, original and just straight out BETTER than anything on Raw, Smackdown and TNA. I don't care where this goes, for the first time in years, I saw something that I could honestly say made me believe at least one person in the WWE can actually make up a storyline. Now if Bryan Danielson disappears and goes back to the indy, or is buried in the WWE, so be it, but that 5 minutes right there sums up all the real wrestling fans frustration and someone had to write it. If that writer is fired, or maybe it's Danielson who suggested it himself, who knows. But that's 5 minutes of how every wrestling fan has been feeling for the better part of 6 years.

Awesome post. And i just became a huge fan of Daniel Bryan, i feel like an idiot for sleeping on him before,

Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5677 on: May 20, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
been a fan of dragon but i must say first time i've ever taken an interest in cole,so yeah that's good writing,it's been awhile since i told people ay you got to see this lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sikotic™

« Reply #5678 on: May 20, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »
I just wanna see a Cole vs. Danielson match. Their both the same size so it would be a hell of a match.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5679 on: May 20, 2010, 08:13:15 PM »
I just wanna see a Cole vs. Danielson match. Their both the same size so it would be a hell of a match.

safes money on Cole.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5680 on: May 21, 2010, 12:13:19 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5681 on: May 21, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »
damn savage is looking like a damn snowman now oooooooooooooh nooooooooooo yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Geesta

« Reply #5682 on: May 21, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
he still looks like he can get in the ring and fuck somebody up tho

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5683 on: May 21, 2010, 10:19:14 PM »
Carlito got fired today for hist violation of the wellness policy and refusal to enter rehab.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/carlitoreleased

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5684 on: May 21, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »
Well that may explain why Carlito has sucked for the last 2-3 years.

THA SAUCE HOUSE