Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281748 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5775 on: June 08, 2010, 09:58:30 PM »
One good NXT moment and you are already booking the next 3 years... LOL. I love it.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5776 on: June 09, 2010, 02:54:20 AM »
Does anyone else remember this game? lol.

Sting doesn't know name of his own finisher?

Classic stuff.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5777 on: June 09, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
Never played it. I had the N64, and I stopped playing WCW games after WCW/nWo Revenge, which was the greatest game ever for WCW by far.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5778 on: June 09, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »
Never played it. I had the N64, and I stopped playing WCW games after WCW/nWo Revenge, which was the greatest game ever for WCW by far.

wrestling video game period.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5779 on: June 09, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »

Yup, World Tour/Revenge/WM2000/No Mercy.. The good ole THQ days..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5780 on: June 09, 2010, 06:27:16 PM »

I have all 4 with an N64 emulator. I would love to see someone combined all 4 of their characters and have a huge Monday Night Wars game with everyone from both games. If you can download that to play on an N64 emulator, there's no way that's not the greatest wrestling game ever.

Also, THQ gets a lot of credit, but what people don't know is that AKI was the company that made the game engine. They released a game called Virtual Wrestling, which was a game of Japanese wrestlers and WCW wrestlers, and it was very similar to WCW vs. nWo World Tour. THQ then hired AKI to develop their game for America, so AKI reused the Virtual Wrestling engine, and WCW vs. nWo World Tour was out. If AKI and THQ can reunite for a new game, it would be the greatest game ever... lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5781 on: June 09, 2010, 07:52:49 PM »

I have all 4 with an N64 emulator. I would love to see someone combined all 4 of their characters and have a huge Monday Night Wars game with everyone from both games. If you can download that to play on an N64 emulator, there's no way that's not the greatest wrestling game ever.

Also, THQ gets a lot of credit, but what people don't know is that AKI was the company that made the game engine. They released a game called Virtual Wrestling, which was a game of Japanese wrestlers and WCW wrestlers, and it was very similar to WCW vs. nWo World Tour. THQ then hired AKI to develop their game for America, so AKI reused the Virtual Wrestling engine, and WCW vs. nWo World Tour was out. If AKI and THQ can reunite for a new game, it would be the greatest game ever... lol.

I remember when I first saw Virtual Pro Wrestling for the PS in a Chinese shop near my house. I was this close to buying a Playstation just to get that game with the high import cost until I saw that World Tour was being released soon on 64.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5782 on: June 09, 2010, 10:30:05 PM »
I remember turning the belts silver on Revenge. and also having 'nWo' spray-painted when Hogan won the belt lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5783 on: June 09, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »
Just for fun
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNhusCmfYXo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KNhusCmfYXo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OxcigoGshcA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OxcigoGshcA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBmzV_wTj80&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PBmzV_wTj80&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MYMU7Ai3lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4MYMU7Ai3lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5784 on: June 09, 2010, 10:40:04 PM »
I've been debating for a while now buying a GameCube controller and getting Day of Reckoning 1&2 for my Wii. Is it worth it?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5785 on: June 10, 2010, 02:34:40 AM »

Damn I remember staying overnight at my homies house when I was little & we'd play Revenge non-stop. But still I think Smackdown 2 for the PSX is the best wrestling game & Wrestlemania for the arcades being number 2.

Geesta

« Reply #5786 on: June 10, 2010, 07:33:18 AM »
yeah i remember playing that game till 6am in the morning

and having all my friend come over and play it on N64 and we would have battle royals

i would always be scott hall, bret hart or rey mysterio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5787 on: June 10, 2010, 11:12:08 PM »
Yeah, that's true about AKI, cuz THQ went onto to do the Smackdown game, which weren't quite the same..

Anyways, I was so cheap at that game.  I lived and died off the Holding R button to stay crouched coming off the map and no one can hit u till u do something from that stance, rofl.

Also in the WWF ones where u could be the ref, I used to go off the turnbuckle and miss dude then hold right stick so my guy would lay there unconcious the whole time, then I would get up and deliver a fast count to the friend who was kissing my ass.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5788 on: June 11, 2010, 02:59:33 PM »
Revenge was the best Wrestling game ever. Oh and yeah that Wrestlemania arcade game back in the day with Ledgion of Doom was unreal too...remember when arcades were only 25 cents to play  :'(
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5789 on: June 11, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
^Nah I was talking about this game: