Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274782 times)

Geesta

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5790 on: June 12, 2010, 03:59:23 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5791 on: June 12, 2010, 05:51:59 AM »
Ha so much for the best angle in years with Bryan & Cole. Dude is gone from the WWE. Watch TNA pick him up lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5792 on: June 12, 2010, 07:39:04 AM »
Word is it might be a work. Who knows.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5793 on: June 12, 2010, 09:05:48 AM »
^Nah I was talking about this game:

Oh my bad it was called WrestleFest, here's a pic. Spent alot of quarters on that game.

Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5794 on: June 12, 2010, 09:22:30 AM »
Word is it might be a work. Who knows.
Thats because no one can actually believe they let a talent like that get fired. He supposedly strangled the announcer too hard & spat on Cena. Time will tell.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5795 on: June 12, 2010, 09:43:40 AM »
If this isn't a work and TNA doesn't jump on it now and make this guy the focus of their company starting on the next Impact then all is lost. He could do exactly what Austin was doing in ECW. I'd start him off with a similar style promo where he rants about everything he saw back stage while at WWE. "I was fired because I spit on John Cena! And I'll spit on him again." Put the belt on this kid and give him 30 to 40 minute wars with Joe and Stylez, and RVD, and Angle whenever he returns.

Of course they won't.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5796 on: June 12, 2010, 10:21:14 AM »
If this isn't a work and TNA doesn't jump on it now and make this guy the focus of their company starting on the next Impact then all is lost. He could do exactly what Austin was doing in ECW. I'd start him off with a similar style promo where he rants about everything he saw back stage while at WWE. "I was fired because I spit on John Cena! And I'll spit on him again." Put the belt on this kid and give him 30 to 40 minute wars with Joe and Stylez, and RVD, and Angle whenever he returns.

Of course they won't.

Coming off the Michael Cole/Miz feud and then the invasion, Bryan Danielson would be the hottest thing going in TNA. His already cut anti-WWE promos on WWE television, his made the biggest WWE tool look foolish and if TNA gets him it would be Austin, or Pillman to ECW. It would turn heads to TNA so fast. I wouldn't even put the belt on him right away, as much as I'd have him battle old big name stars to prove he is the best in the world. Have him make people like Brian Kendrick, Kevin Nash, Orlando Jordan, Raven, Rhino, Shannon Moore, then at the end Sting. Once he goes through that list, and is built up as the anti-establishment best in the world wrestler, then it would be perfect for him to go after either Angle or RVD, whoever has the title. Within 6 months I'd have him with a belt though, so I wouldn't spend too much time on this, I wouldn't go TNA style and hold on to something until it becomes irrelevant.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5797 on: June 12, 2010, 11:44:02 AM »
Justin Roberts looked like a dummy when he was being choked. I wish I could find a picture for some good LOLing.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5798 on: June 12, 2010, 12:53:55 PM »

Of course they won't.

Coming off the Michael Cole/Miz feud and then the invasion, Bryan Danielson would be the hottest thing going in TNA. His already cut anti-WWE promos on WWE television, his made the biggest WWE tool look foolish and if TNA gets him it would be Austin, or Pillman to ECW. It would turn heads to TNA so fast. I wouldn't even put the belt on him right away, as much as I'd have him battle old big name stars to prove he is the best in the world. Have him make people like Brian Kendrick, Kevin Nash, Orlando Jordan, Raven, Rhino, Shannon Moore, then at the end Sting. Once he goes through that list, and is built up as the anti-establishment best in the world wrestler, then it would be perfect for him to go after either Angle or RVD, whoever has the title. Within 6 months I'd have him with a belt though, so I wouldn't spend too much time on this, I wouldn't go TNA style and hold on to something until it becomes irrelevant.

Yeah, I wouldn't walk him into a title match right away. The natural first feud would be against a former WWE guy with little talent questioning Danielson's credibility. Not sure who that would be off the top of my head. Maybe Maven. Whoever it'd be it should be someone Danielson can squash.

I'd also have his first promo come out and say something like "Let me make it clear. I am not a sports entainer. My name is Bryan Danielson and I'm a wrestler. I spit on sports entainers. Just ask John Cena." Then go onto to mention the UFC in the sense that "you know why the UFC is kicking Sports Entainments ass in the numbers? Because people don't want to see MTV stars telling you they're awesome, or celebrity guest hosts making a foll out of themselves and wrestling, or two 65 year old old men bickering over the other company's grand pa rings. They want to see two great competitors fighting over who is the best, and I'm the best". This would bring out Flair and AJ and while trying to stay baby face against Flair is always tough, getting in over AJ would be easier and in the end I'd have Danielson's story be that of showing Flair the light and beating AJ.

Something along those lines.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5799 on: June 13, 2010, 09:09:14 AM »
Looks like the Byran Danielson release isn't a work. What a huge screw up the WWE made.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5800 on: June 13, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »
Looks like the Byran Danielson release isn't a work. What a huge screw up the WWE made.

Now the question becomes what does Danielson want. Once Linda loses her senate race they will bring him back and reward him for being loyal if he waits it out. Going to TNA will only guarantee a hot debut but that's it. It's not whether he's good enough to get himself over. It's whether TNA will allow him and whether TNA will even be around long enough to make it a worth while move. Because if he walks into TNA tonight and bashes the WWE and then gets buried in bad angles and horrible Russo writing it'll be years if ever he gets a fair shake at WWE again.

To be honest if I were him I wouldn't do it. Unless the big announcement at TNA tonight is something like Paul Heyman coming in as President and JR announcing with Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo all getting fired and JR and Heyman are in charge backstage, and better still Shane McMahon running promotions I'd play it safe if I were Danielson and wait this out.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5801 on: June 13, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

Now the question becomes what does Danielson want. Once Linda loses her senate race they will bring him back and reward him for being loyal if he waits it out. Going to TNA will only guarantee a hot debut but that's it. It's not whether he's good enough to get himself over. It's whether TNA will allow him and whether TNA will even be around long enough to make it a worth while move. Because if he walks into TNA tonight and bashes the WWE and then gets buried in bad angles and horrible Russo writing it'll be years if ever he gets a fair shake at WWE again.

To be honest if I were him I wouldn't do it. Unless the big announcement at TNA tonight is something like Paul Heyman coming in as President and JR announcing with Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo all getting fired and JR and Heyman are in charge backstage, and better still Shane McMahon running promotions I'd play it safe if I were Danielson and wait this out.

You might have a point. I was so mad at WWE for letting go of Danielson that I was looking forward to that, I was fired for spitting on Cena speech. I can only wonder if Danielson got the Triple H Curtain Call speech before getting handed his pink slip. Word is McMahon did not want to release him, but higher ups, (possibly Linda's senate campaign, or Mattel toys) called in and complained. Imagine if this level of corporate influence ran the Attitude Era, man, Steve Austin would have never been half the star he was.

JohnnyL

« Reply #5802 on: June 13, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »
  Where do you guys get your wrestling news?  I had a site that I used to go to, but it doesn't look like they update it as much, anymore.  In fact, they haven't even reported on the Danielson thing yet.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5803 on: June 13, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
  Where do you guys get your wrestling news?  I had a site that I used to go to, but it doesn't look like they update it as much, anymore.  In fact, they haven't even reported on the Danielson thing yet.

I usually go to www.wrestlingdb.com or check out the Wrestling Observer web page.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5804 on: June 13, 2010, 03:29:06 PM »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :