Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282077 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5805 on: June 13, 2010, 03:33:25 PM »
I use nodq.com, they have lot of ad pop-ups though that get annoying.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #5806 on: June 13, 2010, 03:46:47 PM »
 Okay, cool.  +1 to everybody for the suggestions.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5807 on: June 13, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
I usually go to www.lordsofpain.net since the old Tito Daily Phat Column. Of course they don't give as much news, so when something pops off like this, then I'll hit up nodq, or obsessedwithwrestling for more details. I use to go to nodq a lot, back when they had the best CAW league online. Of course the pop ups were a turn off so I just stuck with lordsofpain.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5808 on: June 13, 2010, 05:02:53 PM »
anybody have a linkf or slammiversary?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5809 on: June 13, 2010, 07:30:08 PM »
http://livesport21.com/

Use the last link.  Shitty quality, but still.;

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5810 on: June 13, 2010, 07:31:12 PM »
What was the point of Anderson bleeding after the 3 count?   Because it looks better when he does the spotlight? lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5811 on: June 13, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »
http://livesport21.com/

Use the last link.  Shitty quality, but still.;

cool; thanks man  8)

I missed the AJ/Lethal match and the tag match; how were they?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5812 on: June 13, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
Obviously Jarrett is gonna do a run-in during this match..

Oh I just tuned in at the beginning of the tag match, it was decent, held my attention.  They could be a cool tag team.  Hardy looks a bit slow to me, but I guess he's been beaten up alot in his career.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5813 on: June 13, 2010, 07:47:48 PM »
RVD really is TNA's biggest asset right now in my opinion...  In terms of 1 star that could sustain them for an extended period of time going into the future.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5814 on: June 13, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »
Ehhh, kinda disappointing main event..  Sloppy kick-out by Sting kinda ruined that spot.. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5815 on: June 13, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »
Very bizarre. I wonder where all this is going.

Cena wrote on Twitter.com/WWEJCena:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us.

Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not, that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me."

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5816 on: June 13, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
the ppv sucked monkey balls and wwe fired dragon for choking a guy with a tie. 

fuck wrestling. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5817 on: June 13, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »
I'm surprised they didn't have any King of the Mountain matches.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5818 on: June 13, 2010, 08:50:56 PM »

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us.

Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not, that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me."

This could just be Cena trying to save face with his marks that also follow internet news. It was on WWE.com first so a lot of young Cena fans that him on twitter would know about the firing and Cena is just kay fabing it to them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5819 on: June 13, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »

I was gonna comment about how cool that is of Cena to sorta stand up for the boy, and request him back, but as soon as he starts talking about wanting to have a match with him and a "fair fight" I thought it was all BS.

This guy really got fired?  I am seriously doubting that after this tweet.