Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282170 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5835 on: June 19, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »
Does no one have any opinions on how the NXT angle is going?

I thought it was a great idea until they fired Bryan Danielson. Then whatever they put together on Monday kind of flatten it a bit. BUT it's still redeemable and with the right events happening Sunday it could really take off.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5836 on: June 20, 2010, 12:23:37 AM »
If the title doesn't change hands at the PPV as a result of NXT interference this will be mega fail angle.

What better way to invade a company than choose their champion for them?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5837 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »
If the title doesn't change hands at the PPV as a result of NXT interference this will be mega fail angle.

What better way to invade a company than choose their champion for them?

I think it'll still work if the title doesn't change hands because all the guys in the Raw main event were there fighting against the rookies.

I'd have Y2J be the NXT leader or something since a) his rookie won and b) creative has no other storyline for him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5838 on: June 20, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »
Anything other than Michael Cole leading this group would make me cry  :'(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5839 on: June 20, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »
I missed most of Fatal 4-Way; how's it been so far?

LOL at the fans chanting:

All the males over 18 - CENA SUCKS!!
All the females and kids - LET"S GO CENA!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:22:20 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5840 on: June 21, 2010, 09:49:01 AM »
Am I the only one that's seen this yet?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA4aZNGv-k0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gA4aZNGv-k0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhkgH0tVyXc&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NhkgH0tVyXc&amp;feature=related</a>

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5841 on: June 21, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »
Lol, Flair is crazy, like seriously going out of his mind. Love him though,

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---New Music Up. If you like Chili's and Rage, check it out!!!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5842 on: June 21, 2010, 11:33:14 AM »
Lol, Flair is crazy, like seriously going out of his mind. Love him though,

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <---New Music Up. If you like Chili's and Rage, check it out!!!

Nah, he just knows how to play a lunatic. This was easily the most entertaining segment I've seen in years.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5843 on: June 21, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »
I was actually at Fatal 4 Way last night, I'm not sure how it came off on PPV but live, the event was pretty pitiful. The crowd was so bored at times, the chants were better than the matches. I liked Jericho-Bourne and the world title matches were decent, but aside from all that, it was pretty flat. We spoke to one of the security guys in our section before the show started, and he gave away the results of the main events, based on what he saw during practice runs earlier in the arena. He had told us that Rey would win, and that Sheamus would win because of NXT interference. I figured to take it with a grain of salt because of all the rewrites in the booking and stuff, but sure enough the spoilers were exact. A crazy amount of Daniel Bryan chants as well last night.

I'm guessing Sheamus will keep the title throughout the summer and defend it against Triple H at SummerSlam. Then there's Cena feuding with Wade Barrett, leaving Edge and Orton to continue their program. I read Kane might be revealed to be Taker's mystery attacker leading to a casket match at SummerSlam. All too predictable, if you ask me...

westsiderider323

« Reply #5844 on: June 21, 2010, 04:24:34 PM »
I was actually at Fatal 4 Way last night, I'm not sure how it came off on PPV but live, the event was pretty pitiful. The crowd was so bored at times, the chants were better than the matches. I liked Jericho-Bourne and the world title matches were decent, but aside from all that, it was pretty flat. We spoke to one of the security guys in our section before the show started, and he gave away the results of the main events, based on what he saw during practice runs earlier in the arena. He had told us that Rey would win, and that Sheamus would win because of NXT interference. I figured to take it with a grain of salt because of all the rewrites in the booking and stuff, but sure enough the spoilers were exact. A crazy amount of Daniel Bryan chants as well last night.

I'm guessing Sheamus will keep the title throughout the summer and defend it against Triple H at SummerSlam. Then there's Cena feuding with Wade Barrett, leaving Edge and Orton to continue their program. I read Kane might be revealed to be Taker's mystery attacker leading to a casket match at SummerSlam. All too predictable, if you ask me...

the wwe has become waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn predictable

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5845 on: June 21, 2010, 09:03:49 PM »
Well tonight was interesting. The rest of Raw kind of dragged, but the NXT angle was good, especially compared to last week.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5846 on: June 22, 2010, 04:41:11 AM »
Well tonight was interesting. The rest of Raw kind of dragged, but the NXT angle was good, especially compared to last week.

The whole apology thing was dumb in my opinion; the ending was good though. I started laughing when they turned on Vinnie Mac.

ThaBadGuy

« Reply #5847 on: June 25, 2010, 02:32:45 AM »
why doesnt the Band have the tag titles anymore?

can someone fill me in?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5848 on: June 25, 2010, 03:51:25 AM »
^Because Scott Hall got fired. It's stupid they stripped them of the titles though. When they were the champs anyone from the band was allowed to defend the belts, so it could've been a team of Young & Nash, Hall & Young etc. but when they lose 1 member they lose the belts? & whats with the ranking system, once Sting didn't get the belt & dropped from the nr 1 contenders place shouldn't everyone move up 1 place? Instead they get the first 3 contenders on the list & have a 3 way dance with them to determine who gets the number 1 spot. Seriously??

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5849 on: June 27, 2010, 05:44:34 PM »
If you could sign 3 of the current NeXus groups, who would it be?